[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ayupkurnia said:

Look at his eye when he said they are very close. Hahahah.....:P

I love this feeling. :lol:

Owh...i saw the twitter hashtag. Excited to see what happen in last episode. :D At the same time, hard to say goodbye to them. :tears: its hurt.

If they in relationship in real life, im happy like i want to jump to the sky. Haha...:lol:

But if they dont, please wait until 2-3 years later so i can find another good chemistry couple on screen to shipp. Hahaha....

11 minutes ago, millicom said:

I couldn't help thinking that YS is supposed to die tragically and become an angel like KD. 

Ehm... if it'll happen this story doesn't make sense at all... I mean, she lived her life in sadness i really hope it's not the case. I think Ni Na will dance as Giselle in the finale... YS will not make it for some reason i fear...:sweatingbullets:

37 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Ehm... if it'll happen this story doesn't make sense at all... I mean, she lived her life in sadness i really hope it's not the case. I think Ni Na will dance as Giselle in the finale... YS will not make it for some reason i fear...:sweatingbullets:

That might be the best possible ending for her.  Being an angel and spending paradise with KD.

As for the others, Ru Na will end up being imprisoned.  Her parents will end up repentant of their sins.  Ni na will end up being the star ballerina while KW will find new meaning in being a human and work with Ni Na and Fantasia.  Lastly, Miss Jung will inherit Fantasia.

finally i got around to watching the latest episode just now and finally teared up at the ending scene of ep 28.

they both knew what's coming and acted like everything's fine but when they're alone, they're both so ready to die for each other.

my heart is breaking in pieces.:heartbreak:

25 minutes ago, millicom said:

That might be the best possible ending for her.  Being an angel and spending paradise with KD.

As for the others, Ru Na will end up being imprisoned.  Her parents will end up repentant of their sins.  Ni na will end up being the star ballerina while KW will find new meaning in being a human and work with Ni Na and Fantasia.  Lastly, Miss Jung will inherit Fantasia.

But spending your love in paradise in this context it's not an happy end. I mean, live in paradise for the eternity it's the best fate an human could get but for YS and Dan the best thing would be live on Earth happily married with children! They suffered a lot in their childhood so hope for this kind of happy end. As for KW we all forgot that he's immortal? He is not human at all... He's a fallen angel at this point and he's not regretting at all for betrayed the memory of his past lover who died for him!:ph34r:

Somehow i can´t forget that she said on one time that she had the feeling that she will run around and search for him everywhere...

So maybe we have a time jump and he really was gone for a while or maybe he has to be the angel again he was in the start - the angel noone could see...

I too believe Ni Na will do the Giselle Dance.. but why...

Its still a long time to wait...

3 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Somehow i can´t forget that he said on one time that she had the feeling that she will run around and search for him everywhere...

So maybe we have a time jump and he really was gone for a while or maybe he has to be the angel again he was in the start - the angel noone could see...

I agree. Maybe we'll get a time jump! The preview we'll see will be dramatic for sure!! It's always misleading so when KBS will release it we have to stay calm and have faith in writer even if she is not 100% accountable :lol:

Episode 15 will probably reveal anything left to reveal of Deity's will, Hoo, KW, Nina, Runa. YS will see Dan disappear. 

Episode 16 will have YS doing Giselle while pinning for Dan again. Dan comes back after that for a happy ending. 

Off topic: Regulars @Ni Wen @jakey09 @immorethant are getting sad and moody with ALML withdrawal symptoms and has no mood to post anything already. :tears:

Project "PushThePages" is temporarily shelved. 

2 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Somehow i can´t forget that he said on one time that she had the feeling that she will run around and search for him everywhere...

i also think nina would be the one who do giselle dance....

hope nothing bad happen to yeonseo.

i do know why, but i want yeonseo to perform one special dance for Dan. special for Dan:heart:

INFINITE’s L, Shin Hye Sun, And Lee Dong Gun Are Passionate And Hard-Working On “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Set

INFINITE’s L, Shin Hye Sun, And Lee Dong Gun Are Passionate And Hard-Working On “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Set

Jul 7, 2019
by S. Nam

KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has released behind-the-scenes stills of the actors hard at work!

With four episodes remaining until the finale of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” viewers are curious to find out whether the drama will have a happy ending. The newly released behind-the-scenes photos also made them excited to see that the actors are maintaining bright energy on set. In the stills, Shin Hye Sun, INFINITE’s L, and Lee Dong Gun are all preparing for filming in their own ways.

Angels-Last-Mission-Love-2.jpg

Angels-Last-Mission-Love-4.jpg

The photos also captured the actors’ passion while working. L is exchanging opinions with director Lee Jung Seob before filming, and Shin Hye Sun and Lee Dong Gun are shown studying their scripts whenever they get the chance. The actors’ efforts are one of the driving forces behind the drama’s beautiful scenes.

Angels-Last-Mission-Love1.jpg

Angels-Last-Mission-Love-6.jpg

Angels-Last-Mission-Love-3.jpg

Angels-Last-Mission-Love-5.jpg

The production staff of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” shared, “As the actors and staff all approach the final stages of filming, they film with even hotter energy. We will do our best to deliver the meaningful message of ‘Angel’s Last Mission: Love’ and a lasting love story. We always feel thankful for the viewers’ support. Please show lots of love and interest until the end.”

Spoiler

In the July 4 broadcast, Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun) and Dan (L) chose to offer up their lives for each other. Viewers are curious to find out whether or not a tragedy awaits the human-angel couple that has broken a taboo as well as whether Ji Kang Woo (Lee Dong Gun), who has experienced the end of a love, will be able to find the hope to live on.

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337025wpp/infinites-l-shin-hye-sun-and-lee-dong-gun-are-passionate-and-hard-working-on-angels-last-mission-love-set

Archived