[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw in instagram, they currently filming episode 16. Maybe until sunday or monday. :tears:

NiNa ig also show her thankyou for fans for foodtruck.B)

Who know when their set up for thank you party (something like that when already finish filming drama?):dissapointed_relieved:

Previous episode have shown, flashes of, both Kim Dan and YS  growing old together, so im not gonna get worried that they wouldnt be together...

Im worried seeing YS challenging The higher up*deity* actually.... while Kim Dan do it nicely as he knows the power of God, YS doesnt and was forceful in her words...

Then again, im sure all will end well :)

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Previous episode have shown, flashes of, both Kim Dan and YS  growing old together, so im not gonna get worried that they wouldnt be together...

Im worried seeing YS challenging The higher up*deity* actually.... while Kim Dan do it nicely as he knows the power of God, YS doesnt and was forceful in her words...

Then again, im sure all will end well :)

I too hope and believe in a happy end... but the pictures of them growing old are not a sign for it. It was just a dream.

They prepared something for us to be scared and sad again.. but i trust the writer to give us a happy end.

Wait - who is the Writer... i need to check this...

21 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Omo i love back hug scene. :wub:

Too many sweet scene make me blushing :P

I hope to hear good news about them in the future 

oh no.. yes me too i hope we can hear very very good news about them in the near future yes :blush:

These two cuties kissed 17 times continuously inside the car and when the Director shouted Cut, this boy ran for dear life shy and embarrassed. Omo so adorable! The director must have been a shipper too... he made them kiss 17 times but only showed two kisses in the actual scene. Thanks Director, care to join our DanYeon shipper thread? :joy:

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I too hope and believe in a happy end... but the pictures of them growing old are not a sign for it. It was just a dream.

They prepared something for us to be scared and sad again.. but i trust the writer to give us a happy end.

Wait - who is the Writer... i need to check this...

KBS need to sell the show overseas, happy ending is important :)

Could be our SooSun be the next just like Ahn Jae Hyun x Go Hye Sun? They're still young yet they decided to get married. They met in a drama, and held a simple wedding ceremony (just like what SHS wants, from what I read). :)

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

These two cuties kissed 17 times continuously inside the car and when the Director shouted Cut, this boy ran for dear life shy and embarrassed. Omo so adorable! The director must have been a shipper too... he made them kiss 17 times but only showed two kisses in the episode.

Happy International Kissing Day (July 6) everyone!  :D:D  

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/06/us/french-kiss-origin-trnd/index.html

50 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

Could be our SooSun be the next just like Ahn Jae Hyun x Go Hye Sun? They're still young yet they decided to get married. They met in a drama, and held a simple wedding ceremony (just like what SHS wants, from what I read). :)

i really like ahn jae hyun and goo hyesun couple....i ship them during drama and didn't expect them to be real.:heart:

for SooSun couple, if they win best couple in KBS drama awards is enough already for me because i can see their interaction on real life again after the drama:blush:

@Ameera Ali so you saying to bring watermelon to fathers soju, beer, & liquor party..??  :joy:

as always I enjoy this thread w the detailed magnified view of otp’s every move from bts to actual scenes shown.  Thank you everyone for making this drama even more amazing to watch and enjoy — Oh our Angel is/can be a Beautiful mess but we Pray for something Sweeter as we Welcome the Rain on The Nights that we’ll Miss ALML..:kiss_wink:

Archived