[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Gosh I have a bad feeling - like each of them is prepared to sacrifice him / herself for the other.

Dan who looks like he is about to become the devil instead to protect his wife.

And our beautiful bride who looks like she is ready to die for Dan. She trained with Ni Na so she can dance as Giselle - and - i don´t know - looks like she will correct the mistake of her beeing alive to rescue Dan.

I need to visit my family - but here i am tearful... i can´t go like this... sob

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Not sure why Ru-Na and Ni-Na weren't invited to the wedding.

Why would you invite someone who tries to kill you to your wedding? So that she can attempt to harm her again? :rolleyes:

Now they are husband and wife so it's a sacred union... Hope this writer doesn't make a sad ending... BTW this episode had a light side as their pre-matrimonial shopping... so funny! And when they kissed on bed... i was like: tenor.gif?itemid=3567246

I wasn’t too fond of today’s episode! Like dissipate already man! :lol:

Nothing interesting happened and episodes like today ... why the ratings so low. If not for SooSun, might end up going back to sleep. :lol:

I’m not worry about preview cause they are on tight schedule now, it’s probably not ready yet and that’s why we aren’t getting the BTS as well I assume. Busy, busy! 

Though I was surprised, it was supposed to be Thursday’s episode ... something bombastic should have happened. There’s no hope for TRPs today as well.

My loving and fierce DanYeon couple are really fighting to save each other. That's such a huge sacrifice. My heart can't contain this undying and unconditional love! If this isn't love, then I don't know what is! 

*Ottokke!*

6a12O7n.gif

I too am willing to fight with our OTP against the deities and the devil that ruined LYS's fate, Ru-Na! No mercy!  

GAsHxSP.gif

Another bittersweet episode today, I'm still sad but I think the pace of the show is sill opened for possible good ending.  What happened in today's episode is a good sign. I'm really looking for this scene in today's episode that Dan and YeonSeo knew that the only way left for them was to die for each other and both already prepared to sacrifice for that.  EP 15 will be heartbreaking surely . Bad thing will happen to our OTP and it will end in a cliffhanger that both trying desperately to save each other.  And in EP16 , a miracle will happen.  Finger crossed.  :innocent:

No preview is good, at least I can still keep my hope without seeing the coming sad scene and can have something to guess for another 5 days. 

Good night !  :blush:

4 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Another bittersweet episode today, I'm still sad but I think the pace of the show is sill opened for possible good ending.  What happened in today's episode is a good sign. I'm really looking for this scene in today's episode that Dan and YeonSeo knew that the only way left for them was to die for each other and both already prepared to sacrifice for that.  EP 15 will be heartbreaking surely . Bad thing will happen to our OTP and it will end in a cliffhanger that both trying desperately to save each other.  And in EP16 , a miracle will happen.  Finger crossed.  :innocent:

No preview is good, at least I can still keep my hope without seeing the coming sad scene and can have something to guess for another 5 days. 

Good night !  :blush:

well i think, runa is the key of all this mess. and ji kang woo absolutely will save yeonsoo

If one lives or dies by fate, then what is the purpose of living?

One thing about humans is that we can go in two directions - either give up and surrender to 'fate' or we raise our fighting spirit and 'fight!' even when we feel hopeless.

If we have faith, do we feel hopeless? Or do we believe that nothing is decided until the final moment.

I always believe that we walk our own paths and make decisions to turn left or right.

At the end of it all, is it the path which was predestined or did we have the free will to go the path which we have chosen.

No one knows that the Deity has planned. Whether we make the right or wrong decisions, ultimately it is in our hands.

PS. I agree plot development was slow today.

Ru Na being as evil as ever.

Sunbae Hu still feels as helpless as ever (and trying his best to save Dan from his decision to be with YS -oh the irony)

KW surprisingly not as irritating and I see that he has woken up to how he had treated Ni Na. Even if he didn't like/love her, he should have seen the talent in her. And he now realises how badly he has hurt her.

Elena - I just mentioned her and she popped in this episode. I think she was suggesting Ni Na use a dirty trick to get her role in Giselle.

And our OTP - I felt a sense of helplessness as throughout the episodes, it was them fighting fate, facing the Deity and showing us the love they had for each other.

SIGH.

Guys, we should trend on twitter on the last episode. Before the episode, when their party starts, until after the show. Updates will help trend. Should do something special. Please decide on the hashtag. 

Options:  

#GoodByeDanYeon

#ThankYouForYourHardWork 

#GoodbyeSooSun

#DaesangForHyeSun

#SooSunPleaseDate

With English there should be a Korean version. 

I’m tagging some of you to take initiative with others: @meechuttso @immorethant @mylovekge @iffy21 @Ni Wen @briseis

Archived