[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heol.

Bad feeling here that the only way for YS to live is for KD to die. (if angels can die)

My question is 'Was KD/SW meant to die as a child too or because it was unexpected, he became an angel?'

Otherwise, it will be KW's story all over again.

Speaking of which, when I saw KW sitting in the ballet room alone and the rest of the corps came in, I saw a glimmer of happiness?hope? He was the angel for the arts. I think he had lost his way when he fell in love with Matil and Matil died, but I see that he still has the ability to inspire. Perhaps if he did focus on this, he would have some measure of happiness.

@jakey09 Mate 4 out of 5 your predictions have come through,  not bad Chingu!!!! :thumbsup:

1. Lap lying :love:

2. Kiss in the rain :scream:

3.Took each other's virginity :scream:

4. They'll get married this week :love:

5. He might disappear tomorrow - on wedding day (have to see if this one will happen) :tounge_wink:

@briseis Really wishes KD wings came out so YS could admire them on full display..

Thanks everyone for the recap!!! 

1 minute ago, iffy21 said:

@jakey09 Mate 4 out of 5 your predictions have come through,  not bad Chingu!!!! :thumbsup:

1. Lap lying :love:

2. Kiss in the rain :scream:

3.Took each other's virginity :scream:

4. They'll get married this week :love:

5. He might disappear tomorrow - on wedding day (have to see if this one will happen) :tounge_wink:

@briseis Really wishes KD wings came out so YS could admire them on full display..

Thanks everyone for the recap!!! 

Well, you win some, you lose some but honestly all those kisses (frankly I lost count how many there were, which is always the best thing ever), lovemaking and proposals and confession and proofs of undying love made up for it 3000 times :wub:! Anyway, there is stills time, when I first saw the first stills of Dan in the rain spreading his arms, it reminded me of the scene in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho where she "proudly" speads her tails and I was thinking of Dan proudly spreading his wings

FrccCgm.pngSc2apGo.jpg88Yt9W3.png

So it's going to come down to the question, free will or fate? I guess the ending will be the writer's interpretation of which is more powerful. :unsure:I've been all about a happy ending for the past, oh, 10 episodes or so. But to be honest, at this point, I think it's all up in the air....

Today's episode was for me basically perfect because it perfectly represented and contained everything I love about this drama - that awesome combination of addictive angst, heartbreak, OTP awesomeness, cuteness and heartwrenching intimacy and emotions. And you can really feel that we are nearing the end because there were many throwbacks to the first episodes. I love how Dan's bouquet for YS was the echo of the bouquet she never got from him, how he told her about the first time he watched her dance on that very same place. In this episode, Dan and Yeon Seo really gave each other their everything and it was simply perfect.

PqMHLwA.jpgK4Kfwlc.jpgM2r37iQ.png

Omg omg what an episode of emotions. 

- Best episode ever that I stayed glued to the whole episode without feeling bored.

- The intense kiss and a hot one that many here have been wanting to see. It tells of the desperation of their uncertainty and fear to be separated from each other forever. 

- Best fight of a couple, so madly in love, against the Deity.  The happy moments of the sweet dates mingled with the fact that both know deep down that it's not going to last. So heartbreaking. Crying in the middle of taking neoprints. Girl just wanted to protect her love. It is that painful. :bawling:

- Proposing but knowing that happiness is not the end game. Living any single day left together is the only thing they can do. :tears:

- Love the genuinely spontaneous kisses in the bicycle date so MUCH even more than the hot kiss. Cute to the max! :wub:

- Our greatest Lee Yeon Seo turns up at Dan's door hugging a pillow and looking cute. How to resist her for a cuddling session. :P

And how she showed her man the rings. That's classic my girl hero not shy to fight for her man.

I died from all the roller coasters of emotion already. But I'm keeping myself alive because... I still hang on to my hopes of a happy ending. :)

Archived