[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, lu09 said:

@Ameera Ali No wonder they vanished one day lol:mrgreen::joy:

Now, regarding that bed scene, does Dan know what to do? lol:mrgreen:. I thought he was innocent:sweat_smile::joy::glasses:

He would know :smirk:  Angel good at taking notes :joy: or he may watch Kdrama while he was working saving animal :mrgreen:

Or may ask Mr Hwang to help him :joy: 

Spoiler

he wouldn’t want mrs Hwang disappointing :sweat_smile:

Today's the day! Yay! 

Gonna be me at work making up some excuse so I can read about today's recaps... :w00t::lol:

SlnlgBE.gif

*We're getting a lot of OTP moments so I can't miss it!* :D

Regarding KD as an angel and being innocent, he's still a human so he has the free will to choose. If he chooses to sleep with LYS, this is a serious intimate business. God did say "be fruitful and multiply" (includes having kids) so I'm all for that! KD is doing a good deed. He's obeying his God at this moment. Am I right? :lol:

VO9wQPR.gif

5 hours ago, meechuttso said:

'Dan, Only One Love' Shin Hye-Sun, Extraordinary character interpretation conveyed

From https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000528904?cluid=enter_201907030840_00000004&lfrom=twitter

'Dan, Only One Love' Shin Hye-Sun, Extraordinary character interpretation conveyed

'Dan, Only One Love' Shin Hye-Sun, Extraordinary*** character interpretation conveyed****

*** 남다른 - unique, uncommon, extraordinary
****통하다 - to connect with / communicate with / 'get through to' someone, as in language or message

2019.07.03. 10:16AM

[Sports Seoul - Jung Ha-Eun reporting]

ALM:L - Is it possible to imagine a Lee Yeon-Seo who is not Shin Hye-Sun?

Shin Hye-Sun, in KBS2's ALM:L (writ Choi Yoon-Kyo, dir Lee Jung-Seob), with a variety of 'charm-appeals' and acting, amidst high acclaims of her as "Truly* Trust-and-Watch Shin Hye-Sun", is proving her mettle of an irreplaceably** powerful actress.*** With her solid internal foundation, her uniquely own colorful acting commands spotlight****, leading viewers' to praises - we hereby retrace the evidence of Shin Hye-Sun's "hot-blooded effort".
*   역시 - truly, of course, as expected, certainly
**  대체 불가능 - impossible to substitute/replace
*** 연기파 - acting fairy or 'boss' of acting
****빛을 발하다 - showing its worth, commanding value

6-month steady ballet practice and visually impaired person role too - "Blood . Sweat . Tears"

That Shin Hye-Sun, upon deciding to take on the Fantazia Ballet's prima ballerian Lee Yeon-Seo character as her next work, had immediately entered into ballet practice is an already told fact. Starting from this January, ballet practice has continued right up to the last phase of the very recent shooting. Having felt responsibility for the premise of (portraying) a genius ballerina, even with the tight shooting schedule of the lead actress, she sliced and diced her time to participate in practices, and in order to bring about realistic character portrayal/actualization and scenes of deep immersion, she expended serious depth of efforts. Thus through her efforts and strengthened with love from the mass audience, the ballet scenes recorded the highest level of interest/inquiry each episode and caused hot topicality/buzz. Add to this, effortlessly pullling off the important 'eye-acting' of a (non-congenital/not born with) visually impaired person and receiving praises, Shin Hye-Sun told how before shooting, "through 'dialog in the dark' demonstration she personally experienced visually impairment," and "while expressing it was difficult, tried hard to bring to life maximum feels," thus revealing the supreme efforts and professionalism for her role, drew our attention.

Role plus role, Dual-role challenge! "Toxic balleria Lee Yeon-Seo vs free-spirited ballerina Choi Seol-Hee"

Shin Hye-Sun, in taking up the role of genius ballerina Lee Yeon-Soe, who at the beginning of the story loses her parents to accident and becomes an heir but from those approaching her with greed for her wealth had become untrusting of people, has shown off acting transformation that contrasts starkly from her previus works. In the middle of all this as the story unfolds, as the one with a face just like Lee Yeon-Seo, Ji Gang-Woo (by Lee Dong-Gun)'s past lover Choi Seol-Hee, she appeared, catching viewers by a complete surprise. Cho Seol-Hee is a carefree spirit who dances non-chalantly in the middle of the street with an easy-going personality, even displaying fluent English speaking**, as the polar opposite of prickly Lee Yeon-Seo she gathered much gaze (attention). Even in short appearances as Lee Don-Gun's past apparition***, flashing her fragrant image and gaze, a mood(atmosphere)-altering surprising bewtiching character was just the beginning, also even capturing Seol-Hee's tragic narration and leaving sorrowful**** afterglow in our family(theater)-rooms. In fact even before shooting began, to maximize the two characters' contrasts, we are told Shin Hye-Sun had shown extraordinary effort in ballet but also modern dance, English prounciations, even studying phonics/voice modulations/intonations.
**  [Translation note: her English probably sounded plenty fluent to the non-English speaking audience or this writer]
*** Reminiscence [Translator takes artistic liberty to use the word apparition (of Seol-Hee) here instead.]
****먹먹한 - stunned, kind of like ears feeling deaf from shock

Extraordinary/Unique character analysis / portrayal conveyed! Each episode 'role-of-a-lifetime' reprise (she is in the middle of doing).

With thorough character analysis(absorption/portrayal) and most special levels of depth in her acting, Shin Hye-Sun is painting Lee Yeon-Seo's complex-peculiar (line of) emotion (emotive arc?) and each episode unfurling (unveiling her) acting-of-a-lifetime (epic acting). From the at-first prickly and cold(hearted) look, and as she meets Dan (by Kim Myung-Soo) and falls in love, experiences of her heart-flutter, her happiness, sadness, worrisome (turbulent) romance , her complex emotional arc that changes from one hour to the next, she is 'subliminating' with her natural-born acting abilities, conveying these absolutely flawlessly*** to the family room theaters. Especially in the story, in the difficult (digest of and) interpretation of Lee Yeon-Seo's performance preparation as well as for the appearance of Giselle, the star of tragic love story, too, Shin Hye-Sun poured forth her efforts for a perfect character interpretation through her endlessly repeated analysis and study. Thus making it impossible for viewers to imagine a Lee Yeon-Seo who is not Shin Hye-Sun.
*** 고스란히 - copying/reproducing (without alteration)

'Dan, One and Only Love' (ALM:L) through which Shin Hye-Sun's mania-level (hot-blooded) efforts are sparkling brightly, is airing every Wed/Thu at 10pm.

jayee212@sportsseoul.com

Photo | YNK entertainment

So many pretty posts of our Queen, but a relatively rare article attempting to capture what is so extraordinary about her right now - well worth translating and sharing with my meechingoos here.

Happy 본방사수 - live streaming!! :wub:

INFINITE’s L Works Desperately To Become Human In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

INFINITE’s L Works Desperately To Become Human In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jul 3, 2019
by L. Kim

Will INFINITE’s L be able to become human?

In recent episodes of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” angel Dan (L) desperately wants to become a human being because of his feelings for the mortal Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun). Both of them know, however, that the end result of their forbidden love will be Dan’s extinction.

Dan, who previously wanted to complete his mission as soon as possible and go back to heaven, now only wants to stay by Lee Yeon Seo’s side. Dan asked the heavens, “I want to be a person who can love at the risk of life. Is that possible?” and viewers are keenly paying attention to what the answer may be.

Dan had thought it was God’s will that he became an angel and saved Yeon Seo’s life and that he was able to be by her side through the mission. However, the secret revealed by Ji Kang Woo (Lee Dong Gun) and the fact that a loved one’s sacrifice is the way an angel can become a human being have raised anticipation for what steps Dan is about to take next.

The drama released new stills of Dan working hard on an angel report. It is his brave prayer and message of determination to God.

In the photos, Dan’s eyes are wide open, and he looks determined to write a report all night long. The reports piled up on his desk prove his strong will and long journey, and he looks up at the sky with hope and resolve. What kind of response will God send to such a prayer?

infinite-l-3.png

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336276wpp/infinites-l-works-desperately-to-become-human-in-angels-last-mission-love

19 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

I WANT THOSE BOOKS. I HOPE THERE'S ENGLISH VERSION, THOUGH.

I would love for them to translate it into English but based on my previous experience with kdrama books, there is virtually no chance. I remember Song Jina publishing several volumes of the Faith novel, and that fandom was huge, there was a petition with thousands of signatures but to no avail. The same goes for the Personal Taste novel or Jang Ok Jung 'Live in Love' novel and both fandoms were larger than the ALML fandom and there were also several petitions. I guess it's just too much work and it is not profitable for them. I don't want to be the one to bring the sad news and destroy your hopes but that's the reality :tears:

Archived