[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

BTW...I just notice a change from Dan.

- The first time , when YS asked him 'Do you like me ?'  .   

He said (lied)  'No'

- The second time , when YS asked 'Why don't you like me ?' 

He said (when he thought she was asleep) 'How can I not like you ?'

- The third time,  when YS asked 'Do you like me that much ?'

He nodded.

:blush::love:

And people saying they have no idea when he fell in love! :joy:

35 minutes ago, LannaSS said:

too much skinny... doesn't look healthy. BTW, Hye Sun also lost so much weight while practicing for this drama. I hope she could gain a little more when it is finished..

She already seemed to have. In the soccer interview, she was looking healthy! 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I was wondering about something.

Yeon Seo faints.

He takes her home & puts her on bed.

Ms. Butler changes her clothes. 

She is lying on her back.

But when he joins her on the bed ... 

She’s turned towards him. 

I hope we end up getting some kind of interaction ... some unconscious talk at least. 

NO NO NO

the one who changes her clothes is DAN.

my wild imagination mode one

I’m both happy & sad about this VM!

Somebody made a VM out of my all time favourite song! But I didn’t like the voice they chose. I wish it was in Miley’s voice! Ah! 

@Sejabin & @titania1000 let’s squeeze our gorgeous KW :love:

5d11ab444594f430634138.gif?download

Girls Yours word about him , make me want to hug him :kiss_wink: - @Lawyerh is all innocent , if by chance my hand slip & slide in to his gorgeous face like YS is all faith :mrgreen:

PS: lawyers see the light come hug dark angel , 30% discount  :tounge_xd:

* @Sejabin write more about NI Na , did you mention before she was dancer :kiss_wink: love you girl :love:

“One Spring Night” Leads And “Arthdal Chronicles” Top Lists Of Most Buzzworthy Actors And Dramas

“One Spring Night” Leads And “Arthdal Chronicles” Top Lists Of Most Buzzworthy Actors And Dramas

Jun 25, 2019
by Y. Shin

On June 25, Good Data Corporation shared their weekly ratings of the most buzzworthy dramas and actors. The results are from the company’s analysis of 28 currently airing and upcoming dramas for the third week of June.

tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” took No. 1 on the list of most buzzworthy dramas for the fourth time in a row. Although it took a 7 percent drop compared to last week, “Arthdal Chronicles” continued to maintain its top ranking on the list with the introduction of the second part to the series. Lead actor Song Joong Ki also ranked No. 3 on the list of buzzworthy actors.

MBC’s “One Spring Night” also maintained its No. 2 ranking for the third consecutive week. The drama has received much attention after the relationship between Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min’s characters became known to those around them. Jung Hae In took the No. 1 spot among buzzworthy actors, while Han Ji Min placed No. 2.

No. 3 among buzzworthy dramas was tvN’s “Search: WWW,” which rose from last week’s position of No. 4. It also managed to achieve its highest score yet, rising 14 percent. Viewers were enthralled by a recent episode in which the characters were able to enact revenge on the mastermind behind the search engine manipulation. The drama’s lead actors Im Soo Jung and Jang Ki Yong placed No. 4 and No. 10, respectively, on the most buzzworthy actors list.

OCN’s “Voice 3” placed No. 4 on the buzzworthy dramas list, followed by KBS2’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” in fifth place. Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE’s L, the female and male leads of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” entered the buzzworthy actors list at No. 7 and No. 8, respectively, after garnering attention for their kiss scene.

Check out the top 10 TV dramas this week:

1. tvN “Arthdal Chronicles” – 19.55 percent
2. MBC “One Spring Night” – 12.73 percent
3. tvN “Search: WWW” – 8.99 percent
4. OCN “Voice 3” – 6.82 percent
5. KBS2 “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” – 5.02 percent
6. JTBC “The Wind Blows” – 5 percent
7. JTBC “Chief of Staff” – 4.19 percent
8. OCN “Save Me 2” – 4.01 percent
9. tvN “Abyss” – 3.66 percent
10. KBS2 “Perfume” – 3.57 percent

buzzworthy-drama1.png

Check out the top 10 drama actors this week:

1. Jung Hae In (“One Spring Night”)
2. Han Ji Min (“One Spring Night”)
3. Song Joong Ki (“Arthdal Chronicles”)
4. Im Soo Jung (“Search: WWW”)
5. Kam Woo Sung (“The Wind Blows”)
6. Kim Ha Neul (“The Wind Blows”)
7. Shin Hye Sun (“Angel’s Last Mission: Love”)
8. INFINITE’s L (“Angel’s Last Mission: Love”)
9. Lee Jung Jae (“Chief of Staff”)
10. Jang Ki Yong (“Search: WWW”)

buzzworthy-actors.png

Which dramas and actors are on top of your list?

@Ni Wen I don’t know why it’s so hard for me to accept that ALML is always ranking below OSN and even WWW. Even if it’s doing better in ratings.

But then I guess, the crazy buzz I see it’s from international fans only. I don’t know how these things get calculated. 

It makes me so proud, SooSun individual ranking keeps going up. 

I don't know how to rate 'buzzworthy'. 

I didn't mean the statistic was incorrectly measured, but don't know the implication of it.

When the drama was talked about a lot, it can be praises or criticizes.

What I saw from netizen comments , some dramas had mixed opinion of good and bad. Or some dramas made people curious about the plot , e.g thriller or crime drama , or controversies about moral issues.  But from I read netizens comments of ALML , 90% are just praised.

And sometimes from human nature, people are eager to join discussion to criticize rather than to show appreciation.  More negative or bullying comments probably brought more participants to defense or argue from both side supporters, and the topic then became 'buzzworthy'  :D

Probably audience who watched ALML are just like SHS , they may not talk much. But when the time of airing, they just felt satisfied to watch, to ship the couple and to pray silently that the drama will be end well. :P

I suppose I am in the group who watches what they want to watch.

Even though I am sad that ratings wise, it may not be what we expected but  I don't let that prevent me from enjoying the drama.

I am also catching snippets of OSN and I see the appeal. Plus with WWW, even though I haven't started but I have heard friends who recommend the drama.

I suppose what we can do is to send words of support to the actors via the KBS instagram and through their IGs. Show them that we do love their drama and there are fans all over the world.

Aja Aja Hwaiting!

22 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I am also catching snippets of OSN and I see the appeal. Plus with WWW, even though I haven't started but I have heard friends who recommend the drama.

OSN has two good leads, and WWW is absolutely fantastic. Both are worth watching.

@jakey09 @immorethant @Dramanoona likewise i have no idea what is considered buzzworthy and even more puzzled why its always behind when ALML is at the top of the ratings table. 

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Probably audience who watched ALML are just like SHS , they may not talk much. But when the time of airing, they just felt satisfied to watch, to ship the couple and to pray silently that the drama will be end well. :P

29 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Even though I am sad that ratings wise, it may not be what we expected but  I don't let that prevent me from enjoying the drama.

High 5, you two. Totally agree with you!

This is possibly a scene filmed after Ru-Na's character has the demon purged.

I just re-watched the scene where Ni-Na's audition was interspersed with her Elena Training at the cemetery.

Such a great scene.

But it also feels like a missed opportunity for character development.

Would have been good to see those two scenes occur separately.

The writing of Ni-Na's character has been a letdown, feels like so much more could have been done with her.

Actually with NiNa, I thought she would be a different type of protagonist - someone who is actually kind and on YS's side even after the 'evilness' in her family.

Unfortunately, there was a taint - her unrequited (?) love for KW which made her view YS as a rival in the romantic arena as well.

It could have been refreshing and different for her to portray someone who is not the typical evil character.

(Hey, they already have RuNa and the evil aunt - who I think should have a mustache to twirl as she feels as if she is one of those typical 'hahaha' villain)

I do hope they answer questions as to how did Dan become an angel (is he truly dead? Coma?) , what those whispers around RuNa are all about, what will KW's final story be (return to heaven? dissipate? finally reunited with his Matil?) and will Dan and YS have their happily ever after (without anyone dying)

So many questions and 6 episodes to go!

PS. I believe that God had a reason for YS and Dan to meet. Perhaps it was time for Dan to become human and receive the happiness he never had as a child. He was a good angel who worked dilligently to save animals. Perhaps YS was placed on the bridge situation and it was up to Dan who could hear her cries to decide if he would rescue her or walk away. He made the decision to save her.

It's been said that we, humans, are given free will. We make the decisions and therefore live with the consequences. Pretty much that we are living in our own 'Choose your adventure' book. So Dan has chosen his own adventure and we will have to see how it all ends.

Archived