[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The serious question I have is when LYS is drunk or unconscious, who usually changes her outfit to her pajamas? I know for sure that Ms. Jung isn't living with them anymore. :lol:

9b3f7fa5-badd-4380-9665-3fcc8f8e7e62-ori

*Wonder if that bed scene happened after KD saved her because he's still wearing the same outfit but LYS was wearing her pink outfit and from that bed still, she is wearing white. Interesting...* :D:vicx:

610affc8-ba82-46d4-a1a4-74657df3275b-ori

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

Ru-Na is up to something insidious again.

Definitely,  from the preview, YS may lose her eyesight again as an effect of losing Dan.

And also Gu Reum was disappeared since Ep 8, (or was sold already because YS can see and walk).

Looks like Ru-Na here has an evil plan to give a new guide dog to YS, but this dog might be trained to guide YS in wrong direction to get hit by the car or to fall from the cliff.  B)  And the end of that episode will be the real cliffhanger.

And again, Dan will come back in time to save her from falling....

After twice failed attempts, Ru-Na gave up Fantasia and turned to be a hotel owner instead.

39 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

The serious question I have is when LYS is drunk or unconscious, who usually changes her outfit to her pajamas? I know for sure that Ms. Jung isn't living with them anymore. :lol:

I think Dan called Hoo sunbae to help snap his magic finger to change YS clothes. :P

GIFMaker.org_wpmiGu.gif

... meeting your soulmate :kiss_wink:

@Lawyerh , @Sejabin I am romantic so I like Dan’s saying that YS made everything better ( beautiful) . That for first time after meeting her he felt he want to live & see more beautiful thing  in life . 

15613818671561381794.gif

15613820521561382027.gif

It’s so true that a soul-mate makes the bad things more bearable and the bright things even more joyful. So I am not surprise that KW also want to live after meeting her for the first time after years of hurt . 

* * isn’t it sweet YS the kind of character , that make other want to live .  if just her family see what other see on her . 

36 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@immorethant Which scene in the preview made you think she lost her eyesight? I couldn’t spot any. 

Ohh.....that means you didn't watch the uncut version, right?  

I watched this preview from KBS secret website. (The site required you to answer 100 questions to prove that you're the real fan of SHS and KMS to get the access).

QlFNjUy.gif

Just kidding... :P   It's my 80% joking and 20% pure imagination...LOL..:D  

8 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Ohh.....that means you didn't watch the uncut version, right?  

I watched this preview from KBS secret website. (The site required you to answer 100 questions to prove that you're the real fan of SHS and KMS to get the access).

Just kidding... :P   It's my 80% joking and 20% pure imagination...LOL..:D  

OMO! She has lost her sight... Ottoke?? Very sad about that but my hope is high for a happy ending! Thanks a lot for sharing!!^^

Archived