[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

3 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I hope this is not a hint of what Dan and YS's ending is to be. :unsure:

JKW suddenly giving up on Malti and turning his feelings onto YS also gives me a very bad feeling. 

Why do I feel we'll be getting a Goblin similar ending. :huh:

However, with 6 episodes left, I'm still banking on my only hope of Dan being able to turn human and have a legit passionate love with his destiny LYS. 

This change of events also bugs me a bit.

So KW fell in love with her as she danced Giselle for him?

He thought his mission to get back to heaven was to get her to dance again but then he really fell in love with her?

Angels haven't learnt from watching humans that you can't make someone fall in love with you when they are already in love with someone else.

YS's heart now belongs to KD and even if KD disappears, she will still love him and miss him. I don't see her turning to KW.

Plus, is KW fully human now? Why does he think he is YS's rib if he wants to go back to heaven?

I suspect that the reason why KW is left on Earth is to learn that love is unconditional. When Matil took the bullet for him, her love was unconditional. Can he put YS's need above everything else and if she is happy with KD, can he let her go and be happy?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just another thought here, when LYS asked KD if he would transform into the Hulk or something and he asked her how she would feel if that happened, she replied that she would pray that he would return to himself. Because of all the misfortunes in her life, LYS has stopped having faith in God and doesn't believe that prayers work. Yet, for KD's sake, she is willing to pray for his return to himself. I wonder if the God in this drama will answer her prayer for once and let him come back to her in the end this time if she prays for that.

In regards to my last post about possible hints of a bittersweet or sad ending, my apologies to bringing that up and making y'all sad. I'm just being more pessimistic so the irony is that the ending will turn out to be optimistic. That usually happens! Hehe. :)

How I feel on the outside...

Spoiler

3bda03c1-12b5-434c-b5c8-c0369ecb95f0-ori

How I really feel on the inside... :lol:

Spoiler

11e71dca-648d-4299-98d3-c563ebe3584a-ori

8 hours ago, whiteghost said:

Hi all. It's been a while since i visited Soompi forums. But because of ALML and our babies, i am back here. I finished scanning 150+ pages in 2 days (even while working). Thanks to y'all i am having so much fun. I can't remember myself watching live stream of a Korean drama ever. But i did it last night even without subs i was fine with it. 

Waiting for new BTS of ALML is making me crazy... :lol:

Welcome. But isn’t a bit too late? The shows coming to an end. :tears:

Sorry for sounding sad, but that’s how I’m going to be ...  for the next three weeks! 

But enjoy your time! 

6 hours ago, Tata0601 said:

Hi! I have been a silent reader for the very beginning I started watching this drama. Actually, I saw the first ever kiss scene and got attached. Dan and Yeon-Seo are very cute and I could see their chemistry. I really like to read ya'll opinions and analysis about the ending. I hope for the happy ending but I am willing to accept if our writer-nim turn it to a sad ending instead. Overall, I am just super glad I am watching this drama. L and Hye Sun are the cutest! <3 I really like them so much. 

I will continue to read you guys opinion and I am so happy to be here! :D

Welcome. You like SooSun? You can join the shipping thread afterwards! :lol:

@iffy21 Not really. They always use the real names instead of character names. :lol:

I have yet to watch the second half of the show. I felt sad and didn’t feel like continuing. I never felt sad about a show ending! Not even with DOTS. It’s so weird. :tears:

30 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I have yet to watch the second half of the show. I felt sad and didn’t feel like continuing. I never felt sad about a show ending! Not even with DOTS. It’s so weird. :tears:

We are suffering from Post ALML syndrome even before the drama ended. It will be the saddest last 3 weeks for me. Anyone joining the club? :bawling:

I really hope they don’t do something like erase YS’s memories and leave her the scarf. Then because the rain is a big deal with KD so anytime it rains she feels hurt and cries a lot because she doesn’t know why herself suffers the deepest sorrow whenever it rains. Gradually she remembers KD and everything and so on and so on... I’d die if it happened. 

Omg those moments of YS and KD were priceless!

I like that YS is the sassy one, but also the needy one. KD is just accepting anything unless she’s being loud/noisy. Lol

Now I think it’s official, RuNa is psychopath with Sister Complex.

Judging from this episode, I think she’s the one who made YS blind bcos she saw how Nina had a hard time and ‘wished’ for YS to disappear. Just like now Nina said she wished YS is dead.

That black masked guy is as sick as her. Idk how much money she gave him for him to do those dirty works (murder etc.) 

Based on the preview, so KD saved YS with his angel wings, somehow YS will forget about that.

We’re not clear till what extent did YS remember, but it seems like she’ll feel weird about many things thus determined to find out what exactly going on until she finally find Yeonwoo’s drawings, hence KD’s past, their past together.

Our two guys will keep watching her like a hawk and hopefully realised RuNa is the one behind all creepy things and found proof. It’s gonna be hard coz she seems to kill anyone, everyone. I think I read here that probably she’ll get the karma and ended up killing Nina instead, I wish that scenario will come true. It will be epic to see her go mad.

Lastly, dear God please make any unfortunate things to stop happening around YS. Girl is taking too much and it’s painful to watch. Also for KD. He lived a short live as human, and as angel. So please let them be a happy couple. I do also wish a good ending for JKW. Like he will sacrificed something then redeemed his way back to heaven cos at least he’s not evil like RuNa.

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

We are suffering from Post ALML syndrome even before the drama ended. It will be the saddest last 3 weeks for me. Anyone joining the club? :bawling:

I'm not that upset because (as everyone knows) I'm a bit Anti on this drama even though I'm enjoying watching.

However, you may be amused to know that I am continuing with my drama-related Hair Jewelry addiction:  I've already gotten some hair clips like the ones that SY wears and then I saw some of those twirly hair things on eBay like the ones that the batcrap crazy ballet cemetary ajumma wears and.....well, yeah, I had to buy them.  :lol:  Bad me.  :wacko:

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:  Me too. 

It's even sadder because not only the drama will end but probably our SHS & KMS shipping time will end too. 

Should I stop shipping both of you ?

cZdMubO.png

22 minutes ago, immorethant said:

It's even sadder because not only the drama will end but probably our SHS & KMS shipping time will end too. 

I’m gonna ship until the Awards ceremony! :lol: But then again we don’t need a reason ... these two already have created a special place in my heart. They stay together or not, it’s up to their fates. But to give you reasons: 

There’s a lot to look forward to! You never know ... there award vacation (if KBS bothers with it), post interviews (I hope they make shippers heart happy and not sad), KBS awards (I hope they win big and walk the red carpet together), Hae Sun might visit him after he enlists, etc! Etc! 

The writer needs to spend at least 4 of the remaining 6 hours of screen time remaining on Miss Elena's character/story line.

Not sure if it was smart to leave the most important character to the end like this.

Expect the drama to end with Miss Elena and JKW running Fantasia.

17 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I’m gonna ship until the Awards ceremony!

After this I'm afraid we have to ship SHS with Lee Jae Hoon instead :D

15 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

The writer needs to spend at least 4 of the remaining 6 hours of screen time remaining on Miss Elena's character/story line.

Not sure if it was smart to leave the most important character to the end like this.

Yes, I think Elena is quite interesting. I want to know more about her past, why she stopped teaching ballet and became like a bit crazy.  She might lost someone she loved, her daughter that she sent to study ballet at NY. Yes, she is actually Matil's mother.  And her mission is to revenge JKW who caused her daughter dead, so she taught Ni Na hoping her to win Giselle role just to destroy JKW's plan.  :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

please don't keep support and ship. well i know is hard. but we will find out our happiness soon

51 minutes ago, immorethant said:

After this I'm afraid we have to ship SHS with Lee Jae Hoon instead :D

That’s a movie and it will be totally professional! :tounge_xd: But I do have a feeling he was quite taken with her during Awards ... I can’t betray my feelings with hubby and wifey !! 

after finished watching this week episode, made me curious about the ending..... :bawling:

my opinion regarding this week ep:

1. dan and yeonseo childhood story is so innocent and sad.i curious about what the other things would be revealed next week.

2. i do know why, i didn't like nina attitude. why she need to blame yeonseo everytime she not selected for female lead...she cannot whining like child she need to accept the result.this type attitude i really cannot tolerate...its common sense girls, you need to accept all the outcome.

3. shin hye sun really good actress, the giselle performance with lee moon sae ost truly masterpiece.the song blend well with the scene.

4. yoenseo voiceover during dan get the umbrella like a hint for us about ending.i know not all the drama need happy ending but i hope the ending would be satisfied us although dan and yeonseo not together.(hope this not happen:tears:)

Archived