[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just re-watched with subs and kept replaying the kiss scene. Is it just me, or it really felt like it was about to go become a full-blown make out session? LOL L suddenly inched closer and her hands gently pressed on his back. :lol: sorry for sounding so pervy. 

Just now, mylovekge said:

I just re-watched with subs and kept replaying the kiss scene. Is it just me, or it really felt like it was about to go become a full-blown make out session? LOL L suddenly inched closer and her hands gently pressed on his back. :lol: sorry for sounding so pervy. 

Agree with you. I really wish to see the After... maybe we'll get a make out session by the finale ep but i would like to see a hot kiss... Sorry for my pervy mode XD

7 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Exactly my thought also :relieved:

46 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I heard Nina's voice in the preview. Could it be related to YS's fall?

Shall we have a fun game to guess what's Dan's third wish from YS? :D

To make babies with her in the finale. :blush:

46 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

I suddenly felt a bit sad that we only have  few weeks left for this drama. TBH, I'm not one to analyze plots, characters, etc. Because I'm not really very good in expressing and articulating myself, lol If I find myself NOT yawning while watching, it's good enough for me. :lol:This is the first time I've ever been active in a drama thread and my best experience thus far. I know this thread may not be as active when the drama ends but.. I don't really know why I'm being sentimental lmao We only have few episodes left. I'm honestly scared of what's to come, because they look so happy now. :wacko::sweatingbullets:

I'm actually not someone who can analyse plots too. To me, dramas is just a channel for me to relax, de-stress, and to temporarily put aside RL issues while enjoying the fantasies of dramaland. I was here for Hyesun and am still rumbling around here for her, but during the process I've came to like the drama for everything it is and appreciate the male lead and even loving the chemistry of Hyesun and L. It's not a great drama honestly but it's enough to make me stay interested so far. Yes, I'm so sad too that we have only 3 weeks of the drama left after today's episode. It's funny isn't it but I'm already starting to miss ALML. :huh:

Just finished watching! 

In in the first half, every time YS talked about Kid Dan dying and he just standing next to her ... how much pain he must be in! It’s unimaginable! 

God, L looked so sexy in black! His expressions were love! 

Every time Hae Sun voice goes all soft ... I love her bedroom voice! It’s sexy. 

Too much sexiness. 

I have already mentioned this, the scene hit me right in the feels was Dan’s desperate cry of pain & Yeon Seo feeling it from far away! L did what a fine job! I honestly felt like crying. It was a well executed scene & well done by Myung Soo! 

The preview looked more worrisome ... I hope in the last 6 episodes, they give us some serious romance! Give these two a break Forgodsakes! 

Is it just me or they showed two incidents? One when she is dancing and two when she is standing on the roof?! I hope they show just one tomorrow ... and let it be Spider-Man concept! :lol: It’s about time Lee Yeon Seo finds out so they can romance easily for a while! 

Hi!!!

First time posting on this thread! Nice to meet y'alls!

OMG adding onto how people earlier were talking about how Ru na might be possessed with a 

devil and if that's part of the reason Hu isn't dissipating KD, it possibly opens up the path to a happy 

ending. By introducing a devil, when they defeat the devil, the system prohibiting love between an angel and a

human could possibly be tweaked like if anyone had read the manga "Full moon o sagashite" or watched the drama 

Let's fight ghost, 

SPOILERS (for those two that I just mentioned coming up)

Well so at the end of those two, somehow the "system" was tweaked, not so much in Let's fight ghost, 

more so in full moon o sagashite, and the shinigami who helped the MC was allowed to live as a 

human again although without his memories.

At this point in time everything is pointing so much to a sad ending 

that I would literally cry tears of joy if they both survived in the end and had even

the slightest chance of meeting again.

Anyways, something like this could possibly allow our LYS and KD to have their well-deserved happy ending.

Also anyone have any thoughts on KD's black outfit both in the previews and its first appearance in this episode?

5 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

The way she shook her head!! Hae Sun is a genius when comes to expressions!! 

This is when we can see the disparity of HS and L's acting. But still, L has done fairly well to be up against her and I'm giving him all credit due, well done L! 

She's the acting genius afterall.

1 hour ago, mylovekge said:

I suddenly felt a bit sad that we only have  few weeks left for this drama. TBH, I'm not one to analyze plots, characters, etc. Because I'm not really very good in expressing and articulating myself, lol If I find myself NOT yawning while watching, it's good enough for me. :lol:This is the first time I've ever been active in a drama thread and my best experience thus far. I know this thread may not be as active when the drama ends but.. I don't really know why I'm being sentimental lmao We only have few episodes left. I'm honestly scared of what's to come, because they look so happy now. :wacko::sweatingbullets:

I’m already sad about climax since episode 8! I can’t believe we only have only 3 weeks left! 

giphy.gif

Archived