[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Cut to scene of Butler on phone with Auntie minion. Guess they are working together? Suddenly stupid father uncle dude grabs the phone from the minion. Blah blah uncle father stupid dude is begging minion for something on behalf of NiNa I think. Not sure what. He's like on his knees begging though. Not cut back to Butler. Some new guy she's meeting? Huh? No idea what that was. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I have confessions to make:

1. I have no TRUST in Hae Sun & L anymore. They lied! :bawling:

2. Since they lied, I have no hope. An other chaste kiss welcome to us. :bawling:

3. I’m actually with KW on shooing KD away. The more he tries to shoo KD away, the more KD will get closer to his girl! So, go KW! :glasses:

What is this? Angel Dan trying to get in somewhere. I thought JK Idiot had shown up again. But it was just Hu in disguise. Oh I guess Hu decided to help Angel Dan with something? Where is he? Oh he's at OK Idiots house. Now real JK Idiot is coming. Hurry up and get out of there Dan. Lol Hu helps him hack the computer. He sees the wallpaper of Matil. He sees the weird wall JK Idiot has. JK Idiot walks in and Dan is sitting there. Angel Dan is not cool with this stalker bullshizzz. He's making threats to JK Idiot now. They both making threats to each other. 

OMG!!!

Saranghae and a kiss!!

I can sleep now...

But the fatalist in me knows it's too early for rainbows and puppies as we are only past the halfway mark of the drama.

Looks like cutey stuff tomorrow but there is danger around YS...

YS has been pulling rose petals in her patio. I think doing he loves me he loves me not. When suddenly appears Angel Dan. She's kind of scolding him but also happy he is there. She's making him pinky promise not to leave I think. He takes her face in his hands and says I love you, I love you YS. And kisssssss!!! Finally!!!!!

Archived