[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

@titania1000 You just put a nasty image in my head of KW making love to YS:confounded::expressionless:(vomit). I will need to erase this from my mind permanently :P:P..let him go at it with Ni Na in a drunk state...LOL sorry that is a bit harsh but had to.B):P

I'm vomiting with you! :P

@titania1000 i can feel how you are so in love with KW/LDG :lol:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@Liting1 Don't stress Chingu, I don't think Dan will turn evil for just wearing a black shirt. If YS finds out about Dan, she will also find out about his true identity which in my eyes should bring them together more. Let's enjoy today's episode rather than worry about waiting for another week to watch new episodes. :rolleyes:

We are all in this together and will find ways to make the time pass really quickly.:kiss_wink:

I know. I'm super tired this morning. Couldn't sleep and I blame it on kdramas. I may call into work today since i shouldn't work on documents while in a sleepy state. :sleeping:

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

Chingu, this gif is the best thing ever made! I'm on the floor! :joy:  

I'm going to bookmark this page and come back here each time i'll want to kick Dan out, which is basically every week. :mrgreen:

If Kang Woo was her lover and he was living under the same roof as her,  you can bet that we wouldn't be crying desperately about a steamy kiss! 

They would already be at "the training hard to make babies" level. A man as passionate as him wouldn't let her dream of happiness and woke up frustrated, he would be in bed with her making her happy! :blush:  

Glad you like it , I joke a lot,  I hope I am not offending anyone around here , I like all actors in the drama . By the way love the idea Kang woo could have done all thing you mentioned :sweat_smile: , poor innocent angel died early before he knows what French kiss is :yum::joy: so let’s wait and give him second Chance he may surprise us  :yum:

I think Dan need a word with you , I see him outside thread scared :joy: 

15609391281560939077.gif

15609397381560939736.gif

15609380691560938046.gif

* if you will kick him hard kick near @iffy21 she will nurses him to health :joy::kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

To vomit with a man as hot as LDG?:scream:

I can get that the character is not everyone taste but God, LDG in a bed is the hottest thing ever! :w00t: 

Hey, that's not fair as LDG is hot but I was talking about JKWB):P and LDG is off limits as he is happy married.

2 hours ago, Liting1 said:

I know. I'm super tired this morning. Couldn't sleep and I blame it on kdramas. I may call into work today since i shouldn't work on documents while in a sleepy state. :sleeping:

I am tired as well and feeling very sleepy for different reasons than Kdramas. But this thread is keeping me going and motivated.

25 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

@iffy21 @titania1000 LMAO!!!! I would love to see LDG and SHS together in a drama, though. The can make a lot of babies then, in the drama that is.

But, like Arya once said, NOT TODAY. :tounge_wink: 

Yes, in a different drama (romantic comedy) just not this one as I can only image him as JKW. :joy::tounge_wink:

19 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Thank you so much for the laugh and good spirit that you bring in this thread!:kiss_wink:

Don't go anywhere! :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure Kang Woo didn't die innocent: he lived with Seol Hee! :lol:

Am i too harsh on Dan? You made him so cute in your gifs that i feel regretful :joy: 

Will @iffy21 keep him for herself or send him back to Yeon Seo? :yum:

If i had Kang Woo for myself, i don't know what i would do:mrgreen: 

@titania1000 I am not sure now, I might end up keeping him all to myself. Lmao :phew:

3 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

This L stan translated the BTS.

Check out the thread here:

https://twitter.com/ifntvisual_/status/1141319550392123392

They are 100% flirting and using their characters to mask it. Something smells fishy here :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

They are 100% flirting and using their characters to mask it. Something smells fishy here :ph34r:

Yes, they kept calling each other nick names and he acted like he couldn’t remember the script but teasing her by adding his own word to praise her beauty.  

It’s like shooting this drama also gave them cover so they don’ have to go dating in secret :P 

Well, I'm way behind again, haha. I went out after work last night and didn't get home till midnight, ooooops. I'm going to try and live recap best I can, but to be honest, I still haven't had a chance to watch the last episode with subs. So this should be interesting :rolleyes:Anyways, happy viewing everyone! We get a hug we know at least. Hopefully more by tomorrow! ;)

5 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

What intrigues me now is the voices/whispers around Ru-Na....the dark whispers...

I have a feeling she is possessed by an evil entity which would explain her lack of compassion and how she can easily murder someone. This is a boundary her own crazy/evil mother would cross and why sometimes she gets shocked with Ru-Na's behaviour towards JKW. 

Archived