[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

@Shosi_for_9 What’s not true? 

i mean unbelievable.

u know we ship idol & actress. its really hard. u have to watch in Yt about infinite fans. yes inspirit fandom. some good fans some not and well sasaeng.

but im still, support them and ship. 

full interview second press con

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Hi , sorry, just saw your post.  I'm not sure if you can open it now, it seems work for me. 

Anyway, if you still can't...

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately vimeo is banned in my country :tears: but luckily, I found the 2nd press conf. at someone's account IG TV full version.. phew :sweatingbullets:

34 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@Shosi_for_9

I thought you went to sleep and I was feeling fidgety ... you can post material here 

@Ni Wen @immorethant @mylovekge @iffy21

Jump in! 

OMG! I will I will, just finished bloody work and this is the only thing makes waiting for ALML worth it. I FEEL LIKE I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN

12 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@mylovekge Well I created something for you. You can live in that paradise. 

Just welcomed myself in there. :sweat_smile:

2 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

OMG! I will I will, just finished bloody work and this is the only thing makes waiting for ALML worth it. I FEEL LIKE I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN

I feel ya, chingu. I feel ya. Now we can go all out. LOL kidding! 

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

While this two can't decide which one should talk first, I should go to sleep first. :P

Good night everyone !!  :relaxed::sleeping:

And on that date, both of them decided to post their picture together on instagram. It's a first on both history :relieved:  an idol & an actress, oh no.. just two humans behaving unusual .. I hope it's just not for promotion :tears:

4 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

And on that date, both of them decided to post their picture together on instagram. It's a first on both history :relieved:  an idol & an actress, oh no.. just two humans behaving unusual .. I hope it's just not for promotion :tears:

well, if for promotion. they will do it with their previous project.  u know they just want to share their happiness with us.

both, uploaded selfie pic at the same times. because they really wanted to do it. so yeah:love:

8 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

I hope it's just not for promotion :tears:

More or less it's for promotion especially with that tumbler. :joy:

We are all on board the ship but let's ship rationally. Don't be sad if the ship doesn't sail, it's all in the name of fun. :glasses:

37 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Thank you! 

I'm so picky with my drama and my favourites:sweatingbullets:: the main actress is on  my never watch list, that's why i said i don't mind being spoiled.

I follow my instinct to pick my drama and my actors/actresses and so far i never have been disappointed.

I really dont like the ending, especially the line where the main female lead said: 

If Yeon Seo ends up saying the same things,  the drama would have been for nothing. She would have been back to square one: dependent and desperate. 

So far, the writer of ALML has shown a desire to question the reasons that her heroine could have to want to live and to die. I feel she has shown an interest for been ambitious, enough to think that a heroine in 2019 can't just want to die because she lost a love interest (i cant stand that writers still romanticize this kind of idea).

Hopefully, she can and will do better than that. I trust SHS that she signed for a mature project, not just any romance.:)   

LOL, don't worry I am also not her biggest fan but didn't mind her in this work.

I also don't YS to have the same ending but I meant in the end it still was possible for them to be together regardless of the odds against them. Also the ML plays an alien and Dan is an angel. :D

I realised I forgot to reply back on the Ni Na part. I have to agree, she totally ruined that for herself with her idiot confession as she lacked confidence in herself. I dont see JKW falling for a weak women and unless she changes 100 degrees I don't see him having the patience to restore confidence in her over, and over again or reassure her when she is jealous of YS.

45 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

I feel ya, chingu. I feel ya. Now we can go all out. LOL kidding! 

I have a feeling we will all go crazy with this now :joy: but I don't care.

But it’s impossible: nobody can come back from death. It’s the most definitive thing in the universe.

Dan has been wandering on earth like a ghost because he has some unfinished business with the little girl that gave him happiness and made him want to care about her, but ultimately he has no place here.

Me all the time expecting him to be a human again , live a long life with YS . 

Maybe I am the only one that is trusting the whole fantasy setting that’s  luring  us into believing anything is possible :mrgreen: 

At the  end I think about :innocent::phew:

5d07d3ff91405233419975.gif?download turn to a prince,  5d07de90a8789051930394.gif?download turn to prince, isn’t easy to turn handsome 5d07ddc50d5a5619154195.gif?download to a forever human prince :sweat_smile:

I might be crazy for expecting happy ending  , but I love my fantasy elements in the story , I have willingness to just except that they may end up  with each other . 

@Lawyerh& @Sejabin  I need to stay away from goblin  when thinking about fantasy drama &happy ending  :mrgreen::sweat_smile:

@iffy21 I liked you cite My love From Another Star. I didn't think about this end, but it could happen and at the same time if they end like that it wouldn't be a sad end. I liked. And it's not unrealistic I liked you cited My lovem From Another Star. I didn´t think about this end, but it could happen and at the same time if they end like that it wouldn´t be a sad end. I liked.

2 hours ago, Anonymous256 said:

Sorry but isn’t her name is Shin Hye Sun (신혜선) and not Shin Hae Sun (신해선).........??

We've actually discussed this in the project group a couple times. It really is HYE if we go by the actual spelling. But the agency is now using HAE. I dont know when they changed it, pretty sure it was HYE when i came to check there the first time. Also, SHS uses Hae in her autographs. They probably stuck to it now since it's easier to read? Lol idk or maybe a screen name which isn't really too far from the real one? Lol I use Hae Sun a lot lately but i still get confused a lot of times :D 

I hate it when KBS release 1 song from the drama every week. Do they not know that those songs that I've been waiting for are like 2 to 3 weeks old? Stop releasing new songs and release the old ones first! Give us what we want already or I'm going to give them a piece of my mind! <_< 

*My patience is running out! Urg!* :angry:

0f9937e2-e692-4634-a22b-1be16fd33741-ori

3 hours ago, Anonymous256 said:

Sorry but isn’t her name is Shin Hye Sun (신혜선) and not Shin Hae Sun (신해선).........??

I think it’s about how to romanize Korean language.  If you do it by Hangul spelling you will get Hye Sun.  But if you do by pronunciation you will get Hae Sun.  Both are correct I think.  Personally I prefer Hye Sun because I first knew her from that name and it reminds me how her name was written in Hangul and reminds me that it’s my very first word spelling I learnt of Korean. :wub:

9 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

More or less it's for promotion especially with that tumbler. :joy:

We are all on board the ship but let's ship rationally. Don't be sad if the ship doesn't sail, it's all in the name of fun. :glasses:

less promotion coz tumbler.

but happy coz for first time and forever their did it. only for angle last mission partner in crime :joy:

4 hours ago, mylovekge said:

We've actually discussed this in the project group a couple times. It really is HYE if we go by the actual spelling. But the agency is now using HAE. I dont know when they changed it, pretty sure it was HYE when i came to check there the first time. Also, SHS uses Hae in her autographs. They probably stuck to it now since it's easier to read? Lol idk or maybe a screen name which isn't really too far from the real one? Lol I use Hae Sun a lot lately but i still get confused a lot of times :D 

I think, I made you start using it! :lol:

It doesn’t make sense for her to use “Hae” as a stage name if it’s really “Hye” since she knows everyone uses Hye. Her agency could have always changed it according to what they thought everyone’s using if they wanted to go with a stage name ... I think, media was careless. 

But I have seen all the hosts pronounce her name as Hae and not Hye. There’s a huge difference in pronunciation. Also I have a feeling it’s cause her name tends to get mixed up with PSH’s name a lot. 

3 hours ago, briseis said:

SHS - the fashion icon

source: sportsseoul

THAT LAST PIC! I’m in love with it! Is there a bigger version of it?! 

1 hour ago, Liting1 said:

I hate it when KBS release 1 song from the drama every week. Do they not know that those songs that I've been waiting for are like 2 to 3 weeks old? Stop releasing new songs and release the old ones first! Give us what we want already or I'm going to give them a piece of my mind! <_< 

*My patience is running out! Urg!* :angry:

I know, they are being so lazy! I think they release it according to what tends to get played a lot that week. Does that mean Stay will get to play this week! :wub:

Archived