[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

No, Myung Soo will enlist next year or a little later so let them have fun without being disturbed first.

You're right, let them have fun and enjoy themselves without the eyes of the world. :phew:

This artwork is amazing 

2 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

But I am convinced they are casually dating though....I dont need no proof.

Do you really think so? Like I am so getting the vibes but because they say its friendship makes me wonder if I am reading too much into this. 

They remind me of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye-Kyo.

30 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Do you really think so? Like I am so getting the vibes but because they say its friendship makes me wonder if I am reading too much into this. 

They remind me of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye-Kyo.

they look like they are in that early stage of sweet, sexy exchanges, lets date stage. And this is definitely too early to predict another Song-Song thing. Both are young, let them be. I am just happy either way for them.

39 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

No, Myung Soo will enlist next year or a little later so let them have fun without being disturbed first.

I actually agree. Dispatch will have plenty of time to break it. Let him get over with enlistment! :lol:

37 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

But I am convinced they are casually dating though....I dont need no proof.

I wonder how serious are you about this comment? :lol: 

I wouldn’t go that far. Not dating, but flirting for sure. Flirting stage. 

My final judgement is all based on their next kiss! :lol: Which reminds me ... the vibe is totally Song Couple one ... But I won’t put them together just yet. 

But I noticed one exchange which reminded me of - Songs’ truck kiss ... where JK bit her lips unexpectedly. Same when MS did it to HS in the BTS, it felt like a déjà vu! :lol:

Me waiting for KBS to release the other songs from previous episodes like... 

188a8ed5-8560-4c62-9a95-0f408cee9637-ori

* I'm waiting for that song from the beach scene where LYS danced and JKW hugged her after. Any guess of who's the singer anyways?* 

@iffy21   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  I read your post. I'm on episode 12! I didn't know Dan left Yeon Seo. I didn't know he confessed. How do I watch now?!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I should have never looked at this thread. But I can't stay away. I was curious. They look so cute as newlyweds! Why can't they just be happy? I'm so mad. And Mr. Ji! I'm sorry, but he makes me so mad. He lost his lover. He is trying to make trouble with Dan and Yeon So. He needs to go away! I don't like him! I'm going to catch up now. So I'll be back! I'm just kidding you didn't ruin it for me. I read your post :) 

Edit: I just read this page. I see "wifey" I have no idea what is going on!

Edit: Thanks for posting the gifs, videos, and updates everyone!

On 6/16/2019 at 8:58 AM, iffy21 said:

Just love the look he gives her here as he walks away.

He is like “Don’t film him, come to me baby!” B)

On 6/16/2019 at 9:15 AM, 2handsintertwined said:

@iffy21   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  I read your post. I'm on episode 12! I didn't know Dan left Yeon Seo. I didn't know he confessed. How do I watch now?!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I should have never looked at this thread. But I can't stay away. I was curious. They look so cute as newlyweds! Why can't they just be happy? I'm so mad. And Mr. Ji! I'm sorry, but he making es me so mad. He lost his lover. He is trying to make trouble with Dan and Yeon So. He needs to go away! I don't like him! I'm going to catch up now. So I'll be back! I'm just kidding you didn't ruin it for me. I read your post :) 

Edit: I just read this page. I see "wifey" I have no idea what is going on!

Edit: Thanks for posting the gifs, videos, and updates everyone!

Nicknames.

Wifey = Hae Sun

Hubby = Myung Soo 

4 hours ago, Liting1 said:

* I'm waiting for that song from the beach scene where LYS danced and JKW hugged her after. Any guess of who's the singer anyways?*

YES I've been waiting for this one :wub: 

An unofficial MV for this unreleased song - Pray by Klang

6 hours ago, jakey09 said:

He is like “Don’t film him, come to me baby!” 

Her singing "Be Mine" puts a big smile on me everytime.

Sunglasses please:glasses:

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Nicknames.

Wifey = Hae Sun

Hubby = Myung Soo 

Thank you for explaining this to me. I'm sorry. I'm not doing well in this thread 

Me right now:

Image result for black kid crying meme

"I am going to cry. Why do I feel like I don't belong here?"

Edit: I am watching episode 15. So mad Dan resigned. I know he had to because he confessed. But I just don't like how the writers did that. I liked when they were eating ramen together. And I don't like how the other ballerinas are treating Yeon Seo. I am sad that I am about to watch episode 16. I wish I could share my thoughts. But like I said, I feel like I don't belong here. I am so annoying. I'm only bringing trouble to this thread.

Edit: Really don't like Mr.Ji :( 

Edit: Crying at the end of episode 16! i can't wait for the next episodes. Dan finds out who he really is. He finds out that he knew Yeon Seo when they were kids. He finds out that they have been linked since they were kids. He finds out that she has always made him happy. I can't. This episode was so sad. I cried when Yeon Seo danced Giselle. She missed him so much. It's just not fair. They can't be together. He's an angel. I cried when the woman died in his arms. I cried so much in this episode. I don't make any sense right? Well, I'm trying. I just don't know what to say. I am so emotional right now. "L" did such an amazing job as Dan in this episode.

Archived