[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Looks like from preview that Angel Dan left! And YS is heartbroken about it! 

I thought this week's episodes were gonna be happier! I was wrong!! :bawling:

But I have to say this show is delivering SUPER POWERFUL scenes, even though they're sad. 

What Angel Hu did just now with Angel Dan watching was like WHOA it definitely isn't just JKW getting this treatment. It's literally any angel that tries to be human/fall in love. I'm devastated. How will there be any hope for Angel Dan and YS now??? 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i'm actually sad to see them apart... all the cute moments vanished after he realized that his staying by her side will cause a disaster and for all the love he feels to her he decided to leave... My only hope is tomorrow... maybe they will get together thanks to their memories...

I was watching the raw version and the ending of today's episode was intense! After seeing what happened to that old couple (Old man being an Angel). It made KD freaked out and so worried for LYS that they'll end up like them. :tears:

Spoiler

0500b8e4-6ad1-4d1d-8b5b-26786c82b8da-ori

39b1addd-a0ea-4bf4-893d-8178c295a621-ori

18f57248-27a8-4d82-9e9b-a5cef193a082-ori

965a024c-5a16-4f8a-ac97-dcfb787e0764-ori

4d7ce41c-5124-4c72-878c-6e255f99116a-ori

KBS is really playing with my emotions! We get this hope for LYS and KD, then that hope comes crashing down. I'm through with this..

6bc3cee9-fd12-41ec-ac96-11195d9d6982-ori

2 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

I was watching the raw version and the ending of today's episode was intense! I think after seeing what happened to that old couple at that nursing home. It made KD freaked out and so worried for LYS that they'll end up like them. :tears:

Yes. L definitely showed that desperation when he realises what could happen to the two of them.

Isn't this too early for angst to begin!!???

The Grandmother's husband/lover was an angel as well and Dan's superior makes Dan watch as he makes him disintegrate into dusk and smoke, the feather on the handkerchief turns black, basically showing him what would happen to Dan. But that is not what scares Dan, it's the utter desolation and grief of the Grandmother and he suddenly sees YS, who he knows loves him, in her place. That moment he runs desperately towards YS's mansion and encounters a happy YS who prepared sandwiches for both of them and he tells her that he is going to quit as her secretary and leave the house. :tears:

hX22xjV.jpgq8X56It.jpgLxDIPLl.jpg

Spoiler

zogRYqT.jpgZpU2ZOH.jpg0FMJx7K.jpgEgQbSJG.jpg

YS is going to be devastated. It happens everytime she thinks they made progress. The first time was after the kiss. Now it's after they cooked and ate together and she got so happy smiling to sleep. 

The angst has began. 

4 minutes ago, almldan said:

I thought things were gonna getting better from now on she even made breakfast Writer don't play with my heart :bawling:

KD don't leave her!!! 

Hide contents

ugSgTw1.gif

MzxC9Uu.gif

mv6DNBh.gif

KD will be back tomorrow with YS as he will go to the place they met and she will be there as well. This gives me hope and I am so proud of YS trying to change.

Omo! That was an intense last ten minutes of the show. 

Spoiler

The part where KD saw LYS in the grandma. That's really love right there. His first thought is her, and not himself if ever he gets dissapitated. 

My heart hurts for the grandma and grandpa too. :tears: 

Rollercoaster ride tonight. One moment I am in hype and all smiling because of kitchen scene then so nervous with KDW finding out. Then bawling my eyes out at the end. 

Spoiler

The scene when KD is running to the house is heart wrenching.

HAd an interesting thought.

If Sunbae Hu knows that KW is an angel (who had fallen in love with a human), why hasn't he been dissipated?

It was easy for sunbae Hu to do that to the ajusshi.

Is it the angel still gave the man some time on Earth to spend with his beloved and near the end of their lives, that's when they are claimed and returned?

Does disappearing in smoke and dust mean that the angel is forever gone? Or reborn in another life?

I am trying to relate the ajusshi's handkerchief feather turning black now that he has 'disappeared' with KW's handkerchief which also has the black feather but he is still on Earth.

And not letting him kill himself. Is this all part of a bigger plan?

I'm actually starting to get annoyed with the plot. I get the whole angels shouldn't pursue relationships with the humans part of the story. 
The fact is Dan Kim mission makes no logical sense to me at this point to me. She's supposed to find love with whom? Now he has been heavily warned....The only two options we've been shown are Angel Dan and KW who is a fallen punished wandering angel.
 Unless the whole point is she is supposed learn to love herself and others in general?????  We all know the story is about her and Dan. IDK it's just strange. How are these dots going to connect?
I need subs... I feel like it will be a few weeks before some to this insanity makes sense.

3 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

If Sunbae Hu knows that KW is an angel (who had fallen in love with a human), why hasn't he been dissipated?

I believe this is because his girlfriend died in his place, so now he is left here to suffer. 

Me again after today's episode... :tears::heartbreak:

*I'm going to keep posting this gif till I run out of blood... unless someone is willing to donate.* :lol:

7c1a3abc-1547-47e5-8e4f-13c42730829e-ori

To LYS's desperate cry... someone give SHS an award for that scene! :thumbsup:

717335f4-8099-4b8f-8b7e-4cf0b740ff9d-ori

*Tbh, I like a bit of separation but not too long.*

Archived