[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My doctor took me really quickly! He must have known I had important business to attend to. Anyways, I was able to just now turn it on. Angel Dan was shopping in the grocery store and JKW was creepily following him. And then Angel Dan ran into an old lady who asked about the food he was buying but the old lady was really Angel Hu. Hahaha. Angel Hu looked good as a woman :P

JKW is at the church now going to confession with Angel Hu who is dressed as a Priest. JKW seems just plain scary to me and I don't even know what he's saying! I hope Angel Hu puts him in his place. Like worry about your dang self, not Angel Dan and YS thank you very much. 

Oh yay it's kitchen scene time! So happy I didn't miss it! It seems Dan is trying to cook but is really pitiful. So YS takes over. Dan puts an apron on her. They are so cute and close cutting vegetables. Uh Oh Angel Dan dropped a pot of hot water. He carried YS over it and set her on the counter. He leaned up close to her and said something but no kiss. It just made her all hot and bothered. Now they're eating noodles. She's so hot and bothered. He giggled at her. 

Now she's in bed thinking about their dinner and smiling about Angel Dan. 

LOL! He used the classic 'Want to eat ramyeon' and had a sexy smile.

And now they are really having ramyeon. Hahahaha.

[Eating ramyeon is n invitation for more intimacy in Korea. Hahaha]

And she is thinking back to their dinner preparation with a smile.

*Flashback to the kids*

YS saved KD in the rain. (And it was KD's dream)

He runs to the church. At night. To talk to his sunbae angel. I think he asks his sunbae if he was ever human.

Flashback to childhood. YS saving Angel Dan. Their first meeting. Angel Dan wakes up. I think it was his memory. He called himself Dan in the flashback. 

He runs to the church and interrupts Angel Hu. I guess he's probably asking why am I having human memories? They are bantering back and forth. It's morning now and Angel Hu has taken him to a building somewhere. To this older couple. The older couple is scared of Angel Hu. What is going on?? Angel Hu seems mad at the older man. Not sure. Older man seems to apologize while on his knees and then goes and hugs the older woman. It feels really sad. Angel Dan is watching the whole thing. Angel Hu I think is gonna take one of them to heaven? Angel Dan tried to stop Angel Hu. OMG what? Angel Hu made the old man disappear. The old man was an angel I think! And I think Angel Hu turned the man to dust! Is this a lesson for Dan?? Like he better not fall in love with a human? WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE. Angel Dan suddenly can only see YS in the image of this older woman. THIS IS AWFUL. Why God why?? Angel Dan sees the handkerchief left in the woman's hands. The feather on it turned black when the man disappeared.

Angel Dan is horrified and runs quickly back to YS. Either he's gonna say I can't see you anymore or he's gonna say the truth about himself. I'm not sure which he says! 

Oh dear God. The old ajusshi  whose wife has dementia (?) was an angel who fell in love with a human.

Sunbae Hu disippated the angel. So KD gets to see his future. (And I am sobbing when the ajusshi disappears). His wife had his handkerchief and the feather turned black.

KD saw what happened and the possible fate of YS and so he decides to leave the house. *sadness*

Preview : Looks like they are apart but YS is thinking a lot about KD.

Archived