Quantcast
meechuttso

[Current Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

@immorethant You're amazing and thank you so much for translating the interview. :D

I love how SHS is modest and wishes the best for other dramas in the same slot to do well all together. 

SHS said 100% and KMS said 50%, love how this is reversed and I could only imagine her giving the dirty look of how dare you. :joy::joy:

This is making me more curious of the next episodes. How am I supposed to focus today at work? Like since I woke up this morning I have been clued to this forum and I cannot pull myself away. Seriously should have called in sick this morning as I could careless about work today. KBS thank you so much for today and now please get them on HAPPY TOGETHER or Knowing Brother. 

• Love 9

4 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

SHS said 100% and KMS said 50%, love how this is reversed and I could only imagine her giving the dirty look of how dare you. :joy::joy:

He's probably taking revenge on her who didn't name him as the best chemistry co-star on set during the radio interview :P

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

He's probably taking revenge on her who didn't name him as the best chemistry co-star on set during the radio interview :P

I literally was thinking the same when I first read this.:joy: These two are giving me vibes that they are into each other as I have never seen SHS behave like this and KMS couldn't even leave her side during last weeks shoot. 

Also, did you see how happy she was to hug him again? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

34 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Seriously. What are these two doing? :joy:

I died. Many times today. 

I'm peacefully dead now.  This is the best BTS of this drama so far. 

And Myung Soo, you called this 50% chemistry ?!?  :joy:

EP7hqJT.gif

yGCYphM.gif

Not sure if there's any line in the script for Dan to say 'pretty' and 'beautiful' to Yeon Seo :P

LtWmY68.gif

• Love 11

qItUfY6.gif

nbGrm1Q.gif

gqysOuZ.jpg

2 hours ago, Flowerroad_infinite said:

http://naver.me/FB6V4HVX

Is this article explain about the conference or it just say that today they have conference?

I think it's just a list of many entertainment's activites held today. It has one line said KBS ALML conference at 2 pm.

• Like 2
  • Love 9

8 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Not sure if there's any line in the script for Dan to say 'pretty' and 'beautiful' to Yeon Seo

Did Hyesun tell him to say that when the camera came to film them? :rolleyes: 

@immorethant sorry i need to borrow your image :lol:

gqysOuZ.jpg

• LOL 4

It already has been posted by @immorethant but i need to see it also on this page:

She's perfect in every way! :heart:

And she's the most beautiful in this drama when she acts as Mathilde! :love:

I feel like since the script doesn't give a lot of informations about Mathilde, she's freely making her closer to her personality. And it makes her even more attractive in my book.:wub:

Her smile! Her sexy confidence! He hair!!! Her wardrobe (those large white blouse)!   

I can't believe that KBS is depriving us of all the BTS vids and pics of her scenes with LDG :( They are hands down the most beautiful romantic scenes of the drama: the lantern festival, Mathilde and Kang Woo meeting on the bench and dancing at the lighthouse, Mathilde playing Giselle for Kang Woo. 

It's not only unfair for us shippers and fans, it's also unfair for the actors: they got no promotion for their work while SHS is creating en entire new character without almost any lines of dialogues and LDG's quiet charisma and strong presence are holding the drama. 

Someone said they should play again in new drama as lead couple,  but for me they are the lead couple here.

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

Wait what is going on? Why is there a second press conference? I have never seen this and KBS is really going all out on this drama.

I followed in the past drama (Voice on OCN) that hold midway press conference: so it's definitely not something new but it's more an operation of communication directed to the media.

Maybe KBS felt the drama isn't getting enough coverage and want to intensify the hype.

This week episodes have been announced as a big thing, so they probably want to  boost the ratings.   

4 hours ago, crystaltears said:

ehh I'm supposed to be shipping the main leads but I'm distracted by Lee Dong Gun's hotness :joy: this man has drawn my attention since his first appearance in the drama...

I love that "I'm crazy over you" song, it's still not out yet :confused:

He's a REAL man, isn't he?:wub:

My eyes are only on him when he's on screen and i'm waiting impatiently for his scenes.

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

He is a very hot and unfortunately, off the market. 

But a happy husband and dad!:lol: 

50 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

I like how you broke down all of KW parts in the show.:love: I don't think Dan really had an instant dislike to KW but was more out of debt with YS as he misunderstood as a human from what he saw at the hospital and her cold treatment towards Mr Jo and her family. That night he apprehended KW was because of incident so he jumped to conclusion just like how KW jumped to conclusion thinking it was all done by Dan. 

Dan has a good heart and is way to naive when it comes to humans, hence why he told YS off on many occasions when she was cold to her family. But last weeks eps shows how he has changed and now better understands YS character and why she has an armor around her.

I absolutely adore the relationship between Matile and KW, but I am starting to get the feeling now he is starting to slowly feel something for YS (although I don't think that is what he intended to do) and which will properly feel like he is cheating on his first love. Hence, why to me he was flustered why the kiss scene annoyed him as his intend is to get YS back to ballet. 

To be honest, Ni Na ruined it for herself as she was clearly jealous at YS press conference. She needs to love herself if she wants others to.lkve her, build her own confidence that she is perfect and doesn't need to compete with YS. To me, they are strong and beautiful in their own way but Ni Na has this obsession that she needs to be YS. This not healthy at all and I am afraid she will ruin herself if she continue this way, worse even harm YS at one point. 

Her character reminds me of the Wang Ji-won in Still 17, but to love what you are doing you need to do it for yourself as you will otherwise loose your motivation and passion. When KW was overly harsh to the ballet team in last weeks eps, she should have taken his feedback and challenged herself rather than running away and getting drunk. 

This point brings me back to her ballet coach that has apparent hate for Fantasia which can only mean that her mom or sister most have done something. I really want to know what happened to scare this women to run away from ballet.

I'm curious about her too.

She used to be a respected teacher: i have no problem to imagine why she couldn't work with director Choi but i wonder why her life seems to have become very miserable. Are the two things related? Did she witness something that she shouldn't have seen and has been destroyed for trying to talking?

The drama hinted too as Kang Woo showing a lot of respect for the woman: he said that Yeon Seon has been taught well from the start when Ni Na told him about her teacher's methods. I'm looking for their meeting. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

But a happy husband and dad!:lol: 

A very happy husband and dad (I couldn't be more happy for him as he found a great person). :wub:

It would be great to see the BTS of Mathilde and KW scenes, especially the bench one as she truly looks beautiful and mesmerising to me in that scene. 

3 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I'm curious about her too.

She used to be a respected teacher: i have no problem to imagine why she couldn't work with director Choi but i wonder why her life seems to have become very miserable. Are the two things related? Did she witness something that she shouldn't have seen and has been destroyed for trying to talking?

The drama hinted too as Kang Woo showing a lot of respect for the woman: he said that Yeon Seon has been taught well from the start when Ni Na told him about her teacher's methods. I'm looking for their meeting.

I am also very curious and look forward to their meeting as well. :-)

• Like 1
  • Love 6

998D554A5CFA28B52A

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Share Heart-Fluttering Moments While Cooking In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Share Heart-Fluttering Moments While Cooking In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 11, 2019
by L. Kim

Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE’s L will share a sweet cooking time in an upcoming episode of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.”

In the previous episode, Dan (L) began a mission to find love for Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun) instead of dying. Her heart melted at Dan’s innocence and affection, and he became interested in Lee Yeon Seo who put on a sharp facade to hide her wounds.

In particular, the confession scene in the last broadcast drew an explosive response. Lee Yeon Seo told Dan, “Why don’t you like me?,” and Dan, confused between his devotion to God and his love for her, made a confession to himself saying “How can I not like you?”

The new photos that give a glimpse into the next episode show a different atmosphere between Lee Yeon Seo and Dan. Lee Yeon Seo is carelessly trimming vegetables while Dan is gazing at her with eyes full of love as he reaches out to sweep her hair out of the way. Then in one photo, Lee Yeon Seo is leaning against the counter with a flustered expression while Dan is leaning towards her.

Shin-Hye-Sun-L1.jpg

More than anything else,  viewers are looking forward to seeing this scene because of the fantastic chemistry between the two actors that creates an exciting yet heartbreaking romance in the drama.

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST.

• Love 13

6 minutes ago, briseis said:

KMS with a veteran actress who will be making a cameo appearance in ALML

Wow.... wonder what role and impact is she acting as on the drama. Getting excited to see what's coming up. 

On closer look is she the FL's grandma in Five Enough hahaha?

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

20190612_140824.jpg?zoom=2&resize=660%2C413&ssl=1

K-DRAMA

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Are Grateful For The Love Their Drama Is Getting

CONSISTENTLY ACHIEVING THEIR MISSION, INFINITE’S L AND SHIN HYE SUN ARE THANKFUL FOR THE VIEWERS OF THEIR DRAMA.

Topping its time slot every week, Infinite’s L and Shin Hye Sun graced an interview to share thoughts about Angel’s Last Mission: Love.

Infinite's L

Responding to the high ratings the drama is receiving, Infinite’s L said he appreciates the big love. Likewise, Shin Hye Sun reveals her thoughts on how the drama is received based on numbers.

“Audience ratings are inevitable, but we focus on our work. It can be an indicator of whether the drama is good or bad,” she said. Adding to that, the actress also relays her preparations for her role.

Shin Hye Sun

The actress shared how she went to an exhibit where she can experience blindness before the drama started. In the early episodes of the series, the female lead suffered an accident causing her to lose her eyesight.

Meanwhile, Kim also relays his woes of playing an angel character. He portrays an angel tasked to make the character of Shin, a cold-hearted ballerina, feel love again.

Opening up how he was excited to take the role, he honestly confessed of his inhibitions in expressing the character well. But he has since tackled it well, and his great chemistry with Shin reflects on the love from the audience they are receiving.

Angel’s Last Mission: Love airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS2.

Edited by triplem
4th image onwards to go into spoiler. Thanks
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

I love that all staffs and crews seem not suprised of this couple's behavior, like they saw this everyday :P

And the couple also didn't even try to hide this, like it's normal thing.  

I knew what I saw. :joy:

dEVNJx1.png

VpjGJzf.png

• LOL 9

6 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I love that all staffs and crews seem not suprised of this couple's behavior, like they saw this everyday :P

And the couple also didn't even try to hide this, like it's normal thing.  

I knew what I saw. :joy:

They do not look surprised at all and our OTP do not seem to care either. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

The MC asked the couple to give score for their chemistry and shouted 'one, two, three'. Shin Hye Sun gave 100 points but Kim Myng Soo said 50 points, so Shin Hye Sun stared at Myung Soo :joy: 

Kim Myung Soo said "I will explain:sweat_smile:  If you look back, chemistry of Dan and Yeon-Seo will get better and better. In fact I think the point is 100 and we will reach this maximum score at the end.  So now I stay at 50".

I want to see this look she gave him! B)

• LOL 4

On 6/11/2019 at 2:47 PM, soesje said:

I'm sorry for cutting your post.. but after reading this part of your post it made me realize that JKW is actually fulfilling his mission..

I dont even know if he is aware of it.. and i think the mission is probably invalid now.. but through YS he is fulfilling his mission of inspiring artist to do art..

YS didn't want to do ballet anymore because of reasons that are all known to us now.. but JKW without us knowing helped her to produce art after her lack of inspiration because of the hardships in her life..

What does this mean for JKW in the end.. if YS starts to dance again.. wont his mission be complete??

Im curious about this...

No worries! 

I think he doesn't consider himself an angel anymore and he isn't looking for fullfilling his mission, not even with Yeon Seo. In his head, it's all about his love for Mathilde and how he's trying to keep his promise for her only. 

Your observation is very relevant: It's entirely possible that his arc is to slowly find his way back to art, to humanity, to love and the deity through inspiring Yeon Seo to come back on stage.

In this case, his relationship with her would be very meaningful for both of them and for the drama.

It has been stated few times that Dan doesn't understanding ballet and dance: he can support her when she's tired, discouraged or helps when she pushes herself too far but that's all. All her dances are the same for him: beautiful and worth crying.

Kang Woo can on the other hand understands her hardship, recognizes the obstacles and offer her a solution to overcome them. 

He knows how to challenge her, what buttons to push to force her to gather her determination and do the things that she thought impossible. He knows perfectly how her body works: can name which muscle she's straining, and like an expert move her ankle (like he did with Ni Na) to help her with the pain.

He's an excellent teacher as proved during their interactions: he's very good at picking the right moment to antagonize/provoke her to prove herself and the right moment to comfort her and to congratulate her for her progress and success. 

But he refuses to do with it with the ballet troup. I can sense that everything is in place for him to be the best director they ever had but he chose to not and instead blame them all for not being good enough. The nihilistic view of life he developed after the tragedy that Mathild and him lived is preventing him to find a new way to use his natural talent for leading and inspiring.

I think Yeon Seo's role in his life has been so far to resurrect what Mathilde's death has killed in term of inspiration for himself and for the others, to bring back those positive emotions: the need to take care of someone and  to guide her to make the best of her potential.

It should be extend to the ballet company but i don't want him to become again an angel:  when i see him, i don't see an angel but a man. He wanted to be human and throughly achieved this transformation. He's meant to live in the human world but not with his actual spirit/mood/philosophy.

So his journey is not finished yet: it's interwined with Yeon Seo's fate for the better but hopefully it will just be a phase before he finds peace with ballet troup and happiness with Ni Na. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

OMG  :scream:

Never seen she posted like this before. Even with Yang Se Jong.  :love:

But why the picture was flipped horizontally ? 

Myung Soo's  IG.

• Love 10