Quantcast
meechuttso

[Current Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I miss them.

Ahhh that gif is so cute!!! I love how that shows they both are super comfortable with touching each other and so their reaction at that moment was wanting to touch the other person but held back because *ahem* it's interviewing time let's be serious :P 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

This thread is moving fast! Haha.

Guess who isn't working tomorrow?! 

13a813d8-2c90-41da-94a5-b8bb0447923e-ori

Btw, who's going to recap or summarize the episodes tomorrow?! I am looking forward to it! 

• LOL 6

5 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Btw, who's going to recap or summarize the episodes tomorrow?! I am looking forward to it

Our wonderful recapper @turtlegirl has got a doctor's appointment so hope someone else can recap. I probably only can do it after the episode. I cannot do two things at a time. Need full concentration to see my babies :P

• Like 3
  • Love 1

When they were in the park, I liked that first move of YS' dance.

It was somehow sensual, and our dear angel didnt know

where to look. :wub:

KW had his love story.

He should let Dan and YS have theirs.

• Love 10

It’s so weird. I have so many shows to catch up but I can’t make myself to watch them. I always ask how to beat the wait of next episodes - is to catch up on other shows but I can’t make myself to click on them! :lol:

I guess nothing interests me other than ALML these days. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 6/10/2019 at 1:36 AM, mylovekge said:

Welcome, @2handsintertwined. I am a Goblin fan myself (seeing that your avatar is GY and LDW, im already assuming you are lol). 

Thank you. And you’re right! I’m a goblin fan too! :) 

On 6/10/2019 at 1:38 AM, Ni Wen said:

Welcome

Thank you! :) 

• Like 1

Even just standing like this, YS is throwing off seduction vibes! God, she is sexy! :wub:

bQwPmq6.jpg

Btw, this looks like after the counter sit up ... doesn’t look like anything happened! :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Last post off topic for me: i'm so disappointed by the last answers in this thread that i won't bother anymore. 

If i don't answer, that means it has no value for me to do it, not that i lack arguments. I have plenty of them but i'm losing my time.     

On 6/11/2019 at 2:15 PM, immorethant said:

Sorry @titania1000, for my misunderstanding or for something I made you misunderstood.

We're still on the same page about KBS award  :wub:

Actually my first paragraph explaining about my thought of Daesang was not quite related to my next rambling paragraph.  Because I put the word 'Anyway' at the start of the 2nd paragraph (to show that the subject changed).

Probably my English is not good and I put too many things in one post :P  I also thought about going back to add some words to make it clearer that it's different topic but those were many hours passed , so I think I shouldn't bother revisit that (or should I ?)

This's getting too long...so let me put in hidden tag, in case someone may want to skip reading this.

Reveal hidden contents

The next paragraph I just try to talk about my feeling about the general 'vibe' in the thread lately.   My point is that I feel the atmosphere is getting too serious beyond the point of 'express our feeling and make our points and then just move on'  into 'trying harder to find reason to pursuade and seeking or forcing acceptance of opinions' and also made me feel that I myself had to work too hard and really uncomfortable to explain my reason of like/dislike too (which sometimes that's just a feeling that can't be explained). 

So , that makes me also want to ask question to myself (or to anyone who want to ask themselves too).

• What is the reason of us in watching drama ?  To get happier or get more frustrasted ?  How can we be happy with our harder life if we still can make ourselves frustrated even watching drama which should be an entertainment for us.
  • What make us happier between being enjoy the thing that we like or focusing on the thing that we dislike ?
  • If a drama has something we don't like but it can still keep us watching , then it means it should also have something that we like too (at least half of it) . And the thing that we dislike will not just disappear because we didn't like it.  Then why don't we enjoy another half that it's still good.  ( I have somone I know - my local friend- who watched all 32 episodes of a drama till the end and complained in every episode. I admired her attempt but I kept wondering if she's happy doing that :sweatingbullets:).
  • Sometimes we are lucky that our preference is with majority, but sometimes we found ourselves in group of minority and we just have to reconcile with ourselves.  Does it make us feel happier trying so hard to make other people feel the same dislikeness as us ? Can we easily change what other people feel ?   And can other people change what we feel ? Probably the better answer is to find other things we like and we can share our enjoyment with others. 

That's my point, may be stupid, I don't want to force anyone to pretend to be happy for the thing that they didn't feel happy. I just think at least we can start from 'realizing' that we deserve to be happy from watching a drama.  As I said earlier, and as angel Dan said in the drama , I just hope everyone find something in any drama that they can appreciate and be grateful with , and be enjoy and happy with that.  

owsaNwy.png

(My apology if this makes anyone feel uncomfortable or misunderstood , I will not talk about this topic again, let's enjoy talking about pleasant things). 

:relaxed::love::kiss_wink:

직원 means 'employee or staff'

I think Yeon-Seo is now trying to make other people like her. So she just organize this dinner for all her staffs. Just my guess. :P  Or it means the shooting is about to end and they will have party for all production staffs.

Which is good, if the shooting ends, then our actors will be available for 'Happy Together'.  :love:

I'm sorry too Chingu,:tears: i was tense and took your explanation the wrong way. 

Let's just enjoy our queen SHS and praise together  her talent all the day to make up to each other! :w00t:  

On 6/11/2019 at 3:36 PM, jaemin's friend said:

hi! maybe i just wanna say a few things regarding the current situation of this thread hehe

i barely post anything on this forum, unless there are several thoughts and questions regarding the drama. i can't even interact for the love of God, so im mostly a silent reader here. i really like reading the two different perspectives of @Ni Wen and @titania1000, it's very interesting! i tend to be neutral in any kind of situations, so i mostly agree in all the points that both of you have made. i really appreciate that!

anyways, don't read this if you're easily offended, if that's the word haha

Reveal hidden contents

but frankly speaking, there are several times where it got a little too serious, to the point i got a little scared that this forum will turn into a battlefield instead of a haven to share our thoughts, probably because there are certain times in which a person sounded like they're trying to force their belief to the other person. i just hope that it won't turn that way. please take everything i said lightly.

Thanks a lot for your input: it's very useful to have someone else's neutral opinion to keep distance.:)

I'll try my best to be less passionate in the future... 

On 6/11/2019 at 1:19 PM, iffy21 said:

Hi @titania1000 - As much as I dislike KW character in the drama, doesn't mean I hate the actor in general and I do read your posts and respect your individual opinion as well as others as everyone has the right to express themselves. I think we just disagreed on word 'worst' rather than anything else. I know you are an avid SHS fan as I have always read your comments even before I joined this thread and honestly hope to keep reading yours as well as other for many years to come Chingu. :rolleyes:

Although you view the story differently than most of us (if others don't mind me saying this) I don't agree with you as I am rooting for the main OST. That being said, I love how Matilda and KW love has been depicted as it shows the two ladies in a very different light. One is free-spirited while the other has become hard and cold over the years due to personal circumstances. I have seen progress in YS character and I honestly love her with Dan rather than KW.

I hope that SHS and LDG get the opportunity to play a couple in a different drama in the near future. If so, I will defintely be rooting alongside you for this OTP (just not on this occasion). :P

As for people being forced to apologise, I don't think this is true and I certainly wouldn't condone this as we are all here to discuss, disagree and have fun while waiting for the next episode. So for anyone who thinks they are not ALLOW to say anything out of fear of so-called attack (PLEASE DON'T) we want more people to join and we are all here as fans of the entire cast. This would hurt @meechuttso more than anyone else because she put this lovely thread together so we can be ourselves.

Sorry for the long rant as I want this to be resolved and under the rug before tomorrow's eps. 

100% agree on this: @meechuttso deserves all our help to keep this thread a nice place! 

Hopefully she will be back more happy to see the discussion going strong. 

I'm on a rewatch of Kang Woo scenes : 

• God, i'm falling in love with the way Kang Woo is in almost religious adoration with Mathilde. 
  • i hate when he comes back home and all his conversations are with her videos. It feels so lonely in his flat.  
  • Judging by the video he made,  he lived with Mathilde during a certain time before asking her hand: how did he manage to keep their relationship secret for so long? Could he have  keep her alive if he didn't try to be honest about his feelings and content himself with living with her?
  • He's so sassy : during the entirety of his introduction to the ballet troup, i felt like he was doing a meta commentary of the drama :lol: "Too fast!" " if you die, get sad and fall in love  before the music" "It's rushed and kill the expectations" "Swan Lake? A happy ending ? Is this intended for kids?"  "if that's your best, you're in trouble"         
  • The scene in his car when he almost had an accident  with Yeon Seo and Dan because of  an obstacle on the road and she remembered that he called an ambulance and hold her hand was strangely shot, looked fake as if he set up the all thing.He had already the pendant ready to return it!!
  • i still don't get why Dan attacked him the first night they met: how could Dan confuse him with an intruder? When Kang Woo appeared  he was at the door trying to enter not to run away. Dan jumped on him and beat him and refused from the get to ask why he was where and who he was.     
  • He also  immediately disliked Kang Woo and refused to apologize: he continued to provoke him to get him into a fight and mocked his physical strength.  It was completely out of character for him: he was never so mean to anyone else.
  • At times, it feels like he recognized him from another time and still wants to hurt him for a old grudge.
  • Kang Woo's progressive confusion  when it comes to Yeon Seo seems terrifying even for him: the gradual change in the pronuns when he talks about her  from she to you is something that took him a bit of time to realize. His shock when he was mad for the kiss was sad.           
  • Is it because he is himself so lonely that he's so worried that Yeon Seo could feel lonely? When he hold her hand during the car crash that was to not let her stay alone, he blamed Dan for letting her alone two times under the rain and when he came to visit at home during her training he said that he doesn't want her to be alone. 
  • Each time i see him acting protective of Yeon Seo: when he brought an umbrella, when he put on her a blanket to warm her after the rain, when he used his handkerchief at the lantern festival to not get her feets dirty after she losed her shoes, i feel crushed. He clearly so want to take care of someone! i'm shocked by the contrast between who he is in work (shouting all the time, insensitive and impatient, arrogant) and how he reacts in his private life. 
  • Has this ship (with Ni Na )sink before it even started? They went to the restaurants twice (i learnt from in korean drama  that couple who don't eat together are not real couple) and he was the first to ask her! But after it went downhill. She uploaded the videos of Yeon Seo and damaged her reputation and his ballet project, so he took his distance. He seems now only annoyed by her attempt to catch his attention. He even used Yeon Seo (he faked a discussion) to avoid her stare. Seems like all his ships are doomed and the writer wants him only as a depressed tragic hero (LDG is good at it but its' becoming tiring).         
  • Like 5
  • Love 4

Just something I was thinking....

Since the beginning of this drama we saw how much LYS suffered. She used to be a shining and brightful girl, always happy, almost like an angel. But when she lost the people she loved, lost her vision, lost the thing she loved the most (ballet) she also lost her reason to live. It was just when she was about to die that she started to realize that in fact she wanted to live. But at the same time she also lost the only person she had by her side: Mr Jo.

If Dan did not come to her life after that, she probably wouldn´t move on, because at this point she would already have lost more than what a person can lost.

With Dan she is starting to gain hope. And hope is a powerfull thing. I think when the angel said to Dan that he needed to make her love again, I think he said that she need to love not only a man, but also love her life and herself.

But the thing is, the person she chose to love is Dan. Not only that, Dan was the reason she could start again.

But what if she lost Dan? I think this time she won´t move on. Why I think like that? It's not like I think she can´t have her own happiness, but I think even if her"family" (because untill now they are everything, but family) apologized to her or Ni Na became her "best friend", they could never fullfill the place of their parents, Dan or even Mr Jo. In the end it will be like LYS will lose all the people she trully care about. It won´t have a good lesson.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 3

10 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Me to LYS showing a bit of skin...:kiss_wink:

Women showing their shoulders like that is sexy! 

I’m glad you think so too! :lol:

PS: JJH! :wub:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

Just something I was thinking....

Since the beginning of this drama we saw how much LYS suffered. She used to be a shining and brightful girl, always happy, almost like an angel. But when she lost the people she loved, lost her vision, lost the thing she loved the most (ballet) she also lost her reason to live. It was just when she was about to die that she started to realize that in fact she wanted to live. But at the same time she also lost the only person she had by her side: Mr Jo.

If Dan did not come to her life after that, she probably wouldn´t move on, because at this point she would already have lost more than what a person can lost.

With Dan she is starting to gain hope. And hope is a powerfull thing. I think when the angel said to Dan that he needed to make her love again, I think he said that she need to love not only a man, but also love her life and herself.

But the thing is, the person she chose to love is Dan. Not only that, Dan was the reason she could start again.

But what if she lost Dan? I think this time she won´t move on. Why I think like that? It's not like I think she can´t have her own happiness, but I think even if her"family" (because untill now they are everything, but family) apologized to her or Ni Na became her "best friend", they could never fullfill the place of their parents, Dan or even Mr Jo. In the end it will be like LYS will lose all the people she trully care about. It won´t have a good lesson.

That’s a given, no? 

This reminds me I read on twitter today, I think - somebody commented is Dan’s last mission to bring love to Yeon Seo or experience it himself even? Made me think. 

I think, what I’m trying to say is it’s the kind of mission that can be observed from many aspects. 

It wasn’t specified, really. Was it? He was just given an address (and a name?). Even if specified, love is a very broad term. This mission will help both of them fall in love with each other and themselves. That’s what their journey is going to be about.

• Love 4