[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

42 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Wait what is going on? Why is there a second press conference? I have never seen this and KBS is really going all out on this drama.

I'm not sure either what kind of press conf, the article didn't give detail.  Because the venue is more private, probably it's kind of having lunch with press in more relaxing, informal atmosphere.  I like the way KBS put another effort to promote this drama, I really want this drama to get at least 10% rating because it will be reward to their staff's dedication. :relaxed:

Spoiler

photo from its website.(https://kbscookingstudio.modoo.at)

mosaXZCWuL.jpeg?type=f353_235  mosaooY1KF.jpeg?type=f540_360

More photo.

r5XJ3kY.jpg

38Hf7ra.jpg

EsYfQ9S.jpg

:love::kiss_wink::heart:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Because the venue is more private, probably it's kind of having lunch with press in more relaxing, informal atmosphere.

I almost thought they are going to be on a cooking show :joy: 

(So in tuned to the upcoming kitchen scene right:P)

@immorethant thanks and I also like how KBS is making another effort to promote the show with just SHS and KMS. They do look so good together and I like how KMS has the opportunity to say more to the press this time under more relaxed atmosphere.

I really hope the rating surpasses 10% mark as it will be a testament to the hardwork of the entire staff and all the actors.

3 hours ago, crystaltears said:

ehh I'm supposed to be shipping the main leads but I'm distracted by Lee Dong Gun's hotness :joy: this man has drawn my attention since his first appearance in the drama...

I love that "I'm crazy over you" song, it's still not out yet :confused:

He is a very hot and unfortunately, off the market. 

5 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I'm on a rewatch of Kang Woo scenes : 

• God, i'm falling in love with the way Kang Woo is in almost religious adoration with Mathilde. 
  • i hate when he comes back home and all his conversations are with her videos. It feels so lonely in his flat.  
  • Judging by the video he made,  he lived with Mathilde during a certain time before asking her hand: how did he manage to keep their relationship secret for so long? Could he have  keep her alive if he didn't try to be honest about his feelings and content himself with living with her?
  • He's so sassy : during the entirety of his introduction to the ballet troup, i felt like he was doing a meta commentary of the drama :lol: "Too fast!" " if you die, get sad and fall in love  before the music" "It's rushed and kill the expectations" "Swan Lake? A happy ending ? Is this intended for kids?"  "if that's your best, you're in trouble"         
  • The scene in his car when he almost had an accident  with Yeon Seo and Dan because of  an obstacle on the road and she remembered that he called an ambulance and hold her hand was strangely shot, looked fake as if he set up the all thing.He had already the pendant ready to return it!!
  • i still don't get why Dan attacked him the first night they met: how could Dan confuse him with an intruder? When Kang Woo appeared  he was at the door trying to enter not to run away. Dan jumped on him and beat him and refused from the get to ask why he was where and who he was.     
  • He also  immediately disliked Kang Woo and refused to apologize: he continued to provoke him to get him into a fight and mocked his physical strength.  It was completely out of character for him: he was never so mean to anyone else.
  • At times, it feels like he recognized him from another time and still wants to hurt him for a old grudge.
  • Kang Woo's progressive confusion  when it comes to Yeon Seo seems terrifying even for him: the gradual change in the pronuns when he talks about her  from she to you is something that took him a bit of time to realize. His shock when he was mad for the kiss was sad.           
  • Is it because he is himself so lonely that he's so worried that Yeon Seo could feel lonely? When he hold her hand during the car crash that was to not let her stay alone, he blamed Dan for letting her alone two times under the rain and when he came to visit at home during her training he said that he doesn't want her to be alone. 15 years of solitude seem like a really long time.
  • Each time i see him acting protective of Yeon Seo: when he brought an umbrella, when he put on her a blanket to warm her after the rain, when he used his handkerchief at the lantern festival to not get her feets dirty after she losed her shoes, i feel crushed. He clearly so want to take care of someone! i'm shocked by the contrast between who he is in work (shouting all the time, insensitive and impatient, arrogant) and how he reacts in his private life. 
  • Has this ship (with Ni Na )sink before it even started? They went to the restaurants twice (i learnt from in korean drama  that couple who don't eat together are not real couple) and he was the first to ask her! But after it went downhill. She uploaded the videos of Yeon Seo and damaged her reputation and his ballet project, so he took his distance. He seems now only annoyed by her attempt to catch his attention. He even used Yeon Seo (he faked a discussion) to avoid her stare. Seems like all his ships are doomed and the writer wants him as a depressed tragic hero (LDG is good at it but its' becoming tiring).         

I like how you broke down all of KW parts in the show.:love: I don't think Dan really had an instant dislike to KW but was more out of debt with YS as he misunderstood as a human from what he saw at the hospital and her cold treatment towards Mr Jo and her family. That night he apprehended KW was because of incident so he jumped to conclusion just like how KW jumped to conclusion thinking it was all done by Dan. 

Dan has a good heart and is way to naive when it comes to humans, hence why he told YS off on many occasions when she was cold to her family. But last weeks eps shows how he has changed and now better understands YS character and why she has an armor around her.

I absolutely adore the relationship between Matile and KW, but I am starting to get the feeling now he is starting to slowly feel something for YS (although I don't think that is what he intended to do) and which will properly feel like he is cheating on his first love. Hence, why to me he was flustered why the kiss scene annoyed him as his intend is to get YS back to ballet. 

To be honest, Ni Na ruined it for herself as she was clearly jealous at YS press conference. She needs to love herself if she wants others to.lkve her, build her own confidence that she is perfect and doesn't need to compete with YS. To me, they are strong and beautiful in their own way but Ni Na has this obsession that she needs to be YS. This not healthy at all and I am afraid she will ruin herself if she continue this way, worse even harm YS at one point. 

Her character reminds me of the Wang Ji-won in Still 17, but to love what you are doing you need to do it for yourself as you will otherwise loose your motivation and passion. When KW was overly harsh to the ballet team in last weeks eps, she should have taken his feedback and challenged herself rather than running away and getting drunk. 

This point brings me back to her ballet coach that has apparent hate for Fantasia which can only mean that her mom or sister most have done something. I really want to know what happened to scare this women to run away from ballet.

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I almost thought they are going to be on a cooking show :joy: 

(So in tune to upcoming kitchen scene right:P)

LOL...Probably the press gathered there today to see some demonstation of tonight's kitchen scene too.  They were probably dissappointed :joy:

Some more regarding interview.

http://star.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201906121482096838

Shin Hye Sun ""I love KBS. It is hard to say that in terms of acting to be loyal to one channel but now I love KBS.

At this point she passed microphone to Kang Byeong-taek CP and he said that he's considering giving her honorable employee's id. :P

SHS continued.  'My Golden Life' is my big meaningful work that I did with KBS. And one year later, I did a new sentimental work for a broadcaster who gave me a big light.  I also think why don't I come back here again to do a good work together."

Spoiler

“KBS를 사랑하고 있다. 연기를 하는 입장에서 한 채널에 충성하겠다는 말을 하긴 어렵지만 지금 현재는 KBS를 사랑하고 있다”

이에 ‘단, 하나의 사랑’ 강병택 CP는 이날 현장에서 “내부적으로 KBS 명예 사원증 발급을 검토 중인 것으로 안다”고 깜짝 발언을 더하며 훈훈한 분위기를 이어갔다.

“‘황금빛 내 인생’이라는 큰 의미가 있는 작품을 KBS에서 했었다. 그리고 1년 후에 저에게 큰 빛을 줬던 방송사에서 새로운 작품을 하고 있는 것이 감회가 새롭다”며 “또 시간이 흐른 뒤에 또 좋은 작품으로 함께할 수 있지 않을까 생각하고 있다”

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2019/06/410776/

"I was faithful to my role and I am grateful for such a great love that I received. I'm happy that more people are enjoying it."

"I have also been to an exhibition where I can experience the life of the visual impaired person because Yeon Seo is a character whose eyesight was lost. The place was so extremely dark that I couldn't see anything near me. Give me how to feel when seeing only the same thing"

Spoiler

"맡은 역할에만 충실했는데 이렇게 큰 사랑을 주셔서 감사하다"고, 신혜선은 "재밌게 봐주시는 분들이 점점 생기는 것 같아 뿌듯하다"

"연서가 후천적으로 시력을 잃은 캐릭터이기 때문에 시각장애인의 삶을 체험할 수 있는 전시회도 다녀왔다. 눈앞이 정말 하나도 안 보였는데 막상 어두운 곳에 있다 보니 시선이 한군데 고정되는 것을 느꼈다"

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2019/06/411222/

ALML maintains the number one position in the drama since the first broadcast, but MBC' spring night 'is chasing. Last week's broadcast was only 0.3% P difference. But Shin Hye-sun did not worry much. She said, "Of course, rating is important. But my point of view as an actor I think we are people who did the same job and didn't think that we have to compete with another drama. If another drama is good then it's good, I hope every drama did well together"

Spoiler

단 하나의 사랑'은 첫 방송부터 수목극 1위 자리를 지키고 있지만 MBC '봄밤'이 바짝 추격하고 있다. 지난주 방송분은 0.3%P 차이밖에 나지 않았다. 하지만 신혜선은 큰 걱정을 하고 있지는 않았다.

그는 "시청률 물론 중요하다. 그런데 배우 입장에서 다른 드라마를 경쟁작이라고 생각하지 않고 같이 일하는 사람들이라고 생각한다. 다른 드라마가 잘 되면 좋은 거다. 다 같이 잘 됐으면 좋겠다.

The MC asked the couple to give score for their chemistry and shouted 'one, two, three'. Shin Hye Sun gave 100 points but Kim Myng Soo said 50 points, so Shin Hye Sun stared at Myung Soo :joy: 

Kim Myung Soo said "I will explain:sweat_smile:  If you look back, chemistry of Dan and Yeon-Seo will get better and better. In fact I think the point is 100 and we will reach this maximum score at the end.  So now I stay at 50".

** my opinion---> OMG, he said now chemistry level is 50% and they already made us dying.  Can't tell how can we survive 100% sweetness at the end of drama.  :scream::love:

Spoiler

MC는 두 사람에게 '케미' 점수를 물으며 "하나, 둘, 셋"을 외쳤다. 신혜선은 100점, 김명수는 50점을 외쳤고 신혜선은 김명수를 째려봤다. 김명수는 "저는 설명할 게 있다"며 "뒤로 가면 갈수록 단이와 연서의 케미가 너무 좋아진다.사실 100점이라고 생각했는데 마지막에 최고치를 찍을 것 같아서 50점으로 바꿨다"

I apology for any mis-translation, my Korean is not good but I just do it because I'm curious to know what they said in the news.

6 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Eeeeee!! The Mighty LYS is cooking for her Man?! Awwwww!! :wub:

She probably want him to have a stomach upset because he says he don't like her.:P Judging from what she did with the eggs, good luck Dan! :lol:

@immorethant You're amazing and thank you so much for translating the interview. :D

I love how SHS is modest and wishes the best for other dramas in the same slot to do well all together. 

SHS said 100% and KMS said 50%, love how this is reversed and I could only imagine her giving the dirty look of how dare you. :joy::joy:

This is making me more curious of the next episodes. How am I supposed to focus today at work? Like since I woke up this morning I have been clued to this forum and I cannot pull myself away. Seriously should have called in sick this morning as I could careless about work today. KBS thank you so much for today and now please get them on HAPPY TOGETHER or Knowing Brother. 

4 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

SHS said 100% and KMS said 50%, love how this is reversed and I could only imagine her giving the dirty look of how dare you. :joy::joy:

He's probably taking revenge on her who didn't name him as the best chemistry co-star on set during the radio interview :P

28 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

He's probably taking revenge on her who didn't name him as the best chemistry co-star on set during the radio interview :P

I literally was thinking the same when I first read this.:joy: These two are giving me vibes that they are into each other as I have never seen SHS behave like this and KMS couldn't even leave her side during last weeks shoot. 

Also, did you see how happy she was to hug him again? 

34 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Seriously. What are these two doing? :joy:

I died. Many times today. 

I'm peacefully dead now.  This is the best BTS of this drama so far. 

And Myung Soo, you called this 50% chemistry ?!?  :joy:

EP7hqJT.gif

yGCYphM.gif

Not sure if there's any line in the script for Dan to say 'pretty' and 'beautiful' to Yeon Seo :P

LtWmY68.gif

8 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Not sure if there's any line in the script for Dan to say 'pretty' and 'beautiful' to Yeon Seo

Did Hyesun tell him to say that when the camera came to film them? :rolleyes: 

@immorethant sorry i need to borrow your image :lol:

gqysOuZ.jpg

3 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

But a happy husband and dad!:lol: 

A very happy husband and dad (I couldn't be more happy for him as he found a great person). :wub:

It would be great to see the BTS of Mathilde and KW scenes, especially the bench one as she truly looks beautiful and mesmerising to me in that scene. 

3 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I'm curious about her too.

She used to be a respected teacher: i have no problem to imagine why she couldn't work with director Choi but i wonder why her life seems to have become very miserable. Are the two things related? Did she witness something that she shouldn't have seen and has been destroyed for trying to talking?

The drama hinted too as Kang Woo showing a lot of respect for the woman: he said that Yeon Seon has been taught well from the start when Ni Na told him about her teacher's methods. I'm looking for their meeting.

I am also very curious and look forward to their meeting as well. :-)

Archived