[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like crying there’s too much beauty!! :bawling:

ezgif-1-06dec1128186.gif

ezgif-1-171c41b6e4b7.gif

PS: I’ll be mad later that they will show Matil seducing KW with that gesture. As beautiful as she was, she sure had bad taste in men. 

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

: I’ll be mad later that they will show Matil seducing KW with that gesture. As beautiful as she was, she sure had bad taste in men. 

This can't be YS so we will all be mad later. 

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

I’m officially DEAD. 

I am too. So beautiful!

sSF7BsE.jpg

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/382/0000738167

‘단사랑’ 신혜선X김명수 “호흡 잘 맞아…현장 분위기 좋다”

'Angel's Last Mission: Love'  Shin Hye Sun x Kim Myung Soo. 

Acting well together, good atmosphere on the scene

On the afternoon of the 12th, KBS Nuri Dong cooking studio (https://kbscookingstudio.modoo.at/)  in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, held a press conference on the KBS drama 'Dan, one love'. The main actors Shin Hye Sun and Kim Myoung (El) attended the meeting.

On this day, Kim Myung-soo said, "My previous work I played in courtroom and period drama. So this time, the angel character is very unfamiliar because I've never played this appearance. I was so worried but it was fun at the same time. Lot of worries about how to express it well. I wondered if it's not in this work when I can (have chance) to do this bright character. I also thought that it would be good to do it with Shin Hye Sun. Our chemistry on the scene was comfortable since the first time we met. She is the person with driving force to lead the atmosphere brightly even if it is difficult."  he talked about chemistry and impressions working with Shin Hye Sun on this character.

Shin Hye Sun said "I played a bright innocent person in the previous work. This Yeon-Seo character attracted me that I could show a bit more different appearance.  There was quite similar when it came to (shooting) scenario. Having fun shooting and the atmosphere was so good. I thought the acting was well-matched from the beginning.  As time went on, we became more and more familiar/knowing with each other, so we could act well togther."  She explained acting with Kim Myung Soo.

BTS #8 

Archived