[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

It’s a Forum. Everybody is free to post ANYTHING they want.  

People can ignore if they don’t like certain aspects of the discussion(s) and can only discuss what they feel comfortable with those they feel comfortable with.

Why did the vibe change? In fact, some of us are doing a better job keeping the thread alive, fun - nobody stopped anybody from posting. Nor anybody ASKED for any apology. 

Or do you want those people to keep posting about how the show sucks? Is this the freedom you are looking for? Go ahead then. 

There are people who are still discussing the drama in depth, I don’t see they are having issues. 

The fans of the show here - anybody is free to disagree - can talk about skin ship or can go deep into nitty gritty of other aspects but I doubt anybody wants to take negative approach and keep reading about how the show sucks and is “worst”. But if you think that kind of freedom is being snatched away then be our guests and bring your friends to talk about.

We can all agree to ignore what we don’t want to read. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ni Wen said:

Ok the translations say employee dinner. 

You didn’t even let me enjoy that happiness for a full minute? 

Isn’t worrying about the second kiss enough for me? 

Is it offscreen employees or onscreen employees? LOL! 

25 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

No, the vibe in the thread has changed :  i could see that it's becoming difficult to discuss certain subjects. 

• Anything not related to the skinship: the  main couple kissing or the main actors touching is being dismissed. Their romance is reduced to the sexual attraction, the other sides are barely discussed.      
  • Any form of criticism is being looked upon.   
  • People who need to discuss more in depth the drama are treated like buzzkillers.

Just to weigh in, I don't think this is true. A lot of us (myself included) are discussing more in depth parts of the drama, even delving into some of the usually touchier religious aspects of it. I've been treated with nothing but respect even when proclaiming my dislike for some of the heavier religious parts of the show. 

I think when we talk about the kissing/romance part, well, that is because we are just trying to have some fun and make each other laugh.  I enjoy laughing on the thread because I know the drama will be heavy itself and could very well have a sad ending, so I appreciate the humor we have on here! 

As far as criticism goes, I have no problem with people expressing their thoughts. But personally, I skip past the criticisms because I do not agree with them. Just a personal choice. 

25 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

It's obvious that the mods don't care about those attitudes and won't interfere,  so people who are acting this way will stay free to make the thread uncomfortable for the  rest, but they should reflect on themselves and see if a drama is a good reason to be mean to the others and in which way it's supporting the cast and crew, the production team  and their work. 

Hi @titania1000 - As much as I dislike KW character in the drama, doesn't mean I hate the actor in general and I do read your posts and respect your individual opinion as well as others as everyone has the right to express themselves. I think we just disagreed on word 'worst' rather than anything else. I know you are an avid SHS fan as I have always read your comments even before I joined this thread and honestly hope to keep reading yours as well as other for many years to come Chingu. :rolleyes:

Although you view the story differently than most of us (if others don't mind me saying this) I don't agree with you as I am rooting for the main OST. That being said, I love how Matilda and KW love has been depicted as it shows the two ladies in a very different light. One is free-spirited while the other has become hard and cold over the years due to personal circumstances. I have seen progress in YS character and I honestly love her with Dan rather than KW.

I hope that SHS and LDG get the opportunity to play a couple in a different drama in the near future. If so, I will defintely be rooting alongside you for this OTP (just not on this occasion). :P

As for people being forced to apologise, I don't think this is true and I certainly wouldn't condone this as we are all here to discuss, disagree and have fun while waiting for the next episode. So for anyone who thinks they are not ALLOW to say anything out of fear of so-called attack (PLEASE DON'T) we want more people to join and we are all here as fans of the entire cast. This would hurt @meechuttso more than anyone else because she put this lovely thread together so we can be ourselves.

Sorry for the long rant as I want this to be resolved and under the rug before tomorrow's eps. 

11 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@jakey09 Bless, properly just offscreen employees dinner but hope our lovely couple sit next to each other. :phew: 

You're not the only one worrying about the second kiss. Thanks to you all I can think about it that and cannot even focus on work. Everything here is so freaking boring and I am starting to dislike my clients more since ALM:L started. 

13 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Is it offscreen employees or onscreen employees? LOL! 

It says ALML employees party. @immorethant is that right?

Can't be wrap up party right, don't scare me.

First I have to say I very much love this drama so far and very much love Dan and Yeon seo :D  I think it is hard for me to comment on the part of story regarding Kang woo and Matil love story as I feel there is more to uncover there. I do think Kang woo`s reason for "helping" Yeon seo carrier is steaming from his own resentment. to me he is an interesting enigma as we do not fully understand what he is yet, but seems like this week we gonna get some answer. 

My thought on aunt and her daughter is that I think that writer is wanting to show how greed is eating them up inside and what coming out is just vanity. Do me they are so far into their self that they have forgotten what it means to show compassion. they are so deluded that they don´t even understand their own action anymore. the stunt they did at the cruse party show this. You can say they are just one dimensional characters. but is it not true that when you are on track minded like them that you forget how to act rational. it make me think about addiction and how it can affect people in a bad way. I do wonder how writer is gonna handle the fantasia company and now that the employe are on strike.

It seems like this writer have still allot on the plate for us, so want to wait to give any criticism until this drama is finished. 

25 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Oh my god, this has to be part of the show LOL I WILL HUNT SUPPORTRUCK IF THIS IS A WRAP UP THING :sweat_smile:

Soompi Article for today

OMG what is he going to do with this information?? expose Dan??

But YS has already seen his wings and is aware of his religious references..

will she connect the dots if JKW drops the A bomb on her:astonished:

Edit: @sal2 i also think the writer needs to uncover a lot..

I never really talked about the aunt and the niece.. but they did say that they were in a bad position before they got control over fantasia and that they dont ever want to go back to the way they where...

It seems like fantasia is their only way to stay relevant and enjoy the luxury lifestyle they are now adjusted to..

As for Ni Na i feel like children learn a lot from their childhood, their upbringing, their friends, their surroundings, but they also have true honest intentions or just pure evil intention... (im not to sure if there is a gray part between good and evil).. It seems (im just going of on what i've seen so far) she has good intentions, but because of the influences she is in constant battle and she doesn't know which side to stand on..

4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Chingu, it was just a question about the chances for SHS to win a award for her performance in ALML. :o

We're used to post together a lot and we've done this a million time in her thread in a very relaxed way. There's no need to justify yourself and your preferences.

That wasn't an attack: i'm a fan of SHS too.:huh:

Sorry @titania1000, for my misunderstanding or for something I made you misunderstood.

We're still on the same page about KBS award  :wub:

Actually my first paragraph explaining about my thought of Daesang was not quite related to my next rambling paragraph.  Because I put the word 'Anyway' at the start of the 2nd paragraph (to show that the subject changed).

Probably my English is not good and I put too many things in one post :P  I also thought about going back to add some words to make it clearer that it's different topic but those were many hours passed , so I think I shouldn't bother revisit that (or should I ?)

This's getting too long...so let me put in hidden tag, in case someone may want to skip reading this.

Spoiler

The next paragraph I just try to talk about my feeling about the general 'vibe' in the thread lately.   My point is that I feel the atmosphere is getting too serious beyond the point of 'express our feeling and make our points and then just move on'  into 'trying harder to find reason to pursuade and seeking or forcing acceptance of opinions' and also made me feel that I myself had to work too hard and really uncomfortable to explain my reason of like/dislike too (which sometimes that's just a feeling that can't be explained). 

So , that makes me also want to ask question to myself (or to anyone who want to ask themselves too).

• What is the reason of us in watching drama ?  To get happier or get more frustrasted ?  How can we be happy with our harder life if we still can make ourselves frustrated even watching drama which should be an entertainment for us.
  • What make us happier between being enjoy the thing that we like or focusing on the thing that we dislike ?
  • If a drama has something we don't like but it can still keep us watching , then it means it should also have something that we like too (at least half of it) . And the thing that we dislike will not just disappear because we didn't like it.  Then why don't we enjoy another half that it's still good.  ( I have somone I know - my local friend- who watched all 32 episodes of a drama till the end and complained in every episode. I admired her attempt but I kept wondering if she's happy doing that :sweatingbullets:).
  • Sometimes we are lucky that our preference is with majority, but sometimes we found ourselves in group of minority and we just have to reconcile with ourselves.  Does it make us feel happier trying so hard to make other people feel the same dislikeness as us ? Can we easily change what other people feel ?   And can other people change what we feel ? Probably the better answer is to find other things we like and we can share our enjoyment with others. 

That's my point, may be stupid, I don't want to force anyone to pretend to be happy for the thing that they didn't feel happy. I just think at least we can start from 'realizing' that we deserve to be happy from watching a drama.  As I said earlier, and as angel Dan said in the drama , I just hope everyone find something in any drama that they can appreciate and be grateful with , and be enjoy and happy with that.  

owsaNwy.png

(My apology if this makes anyone feel uncomfortable or misunderstood , I will not talk about this topic again, let's enjoy talking about pleasant things). 

:relaxed::love::kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Ok the translations say employee dinner.

직원 means 'employee or staff'

I think Yeon-Seo is now trying to make other people like her. So she just organize this dinner for all her staffs. Just my guess. :P  Or it means the shooting is about to end and they will have party for all production staffs.

Which is good, if the shooting ends, then our actors will be available for 'Happy Together'.  :love:

15 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Or it means the shooting is about to end and they will have party for all production staffs

Not good! Coz our truck haven't reach her yet!:scream:

5 Reasons Why You Should Watch ‘Angel’s Last Mission: Love’ starring INFINITE’s L and Shin Hye-Sun

The New Drama Angel’s Last Mission: Love is about an optimistic and cheerful angel named Dan who has a last mission before heading to the eternal life in Heaven. This mission is to find true love for Yeon Seo; a ballerina who lives in sorrow that makes her not to believe in love. Can he finish his mission after 100 days? What if he falls in love? What if everything shakens?

The drama premiered on May 22, 2019 and it is still on going. It updates two episodes and airs on KBS2’s Wednesdays and Thursdays at 22:00 (KST). Possibly be done on July 11, 2019.

Moreover, why should you watch it if it is still on-going? Here’s the 5 reasons why!

1. Eye-Opening Plot

The plot is indeed an eye-opener! It isn’t finish yet but I guarantee you that it is wholesome. It makes you excitedly wait for another episodes because every episode has it’s own impact.

The drama has a unique plot and it has combined genres like romance, tragedy, comedy, and we can also compare it to our life.

Kathleen Asis

It also has unexpected twists that’ll surely not bore you because every episodes has it’s own ‘kilig’ impact.

Francis Shaira Jamero

Note that we are still halfway done to the ending but you can now realize a lot of things because it taught us lessons. It made us feel sad and hurt, we laugh and giggle, falling in love, and cry at the same time. It connects to todays happening in our society, that you may feel alone or you maybe surrounded with hates and judgements, there is still someone who will going to love you no matter what; He is up there.

2. Casts are Superb!

Shin Hye-Sun is really a great actress! You will be amazed on how she played the role as Yeon Seo and will be literally carried out on how she acts as a spoiled brat heiress. You may think that there’s no chemistry or she may not work out with INFINITE’s L, you are absolutely wrong. INFINITE’s L or Kim Myungsoo is now developing his acting skills; he slayed the role as an Angel with a goofy, cheerful, and optimistic personality. You see, he is not only a singer and a visual in a band, he is also an actor, totally a talented artist!

The supporting characters are also great that makes the drama more amazing.

3. Unforgettable OSTs

All original sound tracks of Angel’s Last Mission: Love will bring you to a cloudy feeling that you will never forget. Ever heard of Last Song Syndrome? Yes, that’s right!

CHAI’s Oh My Angel which is the main ost will make you fall in love even more. INFINITE’s L’s Night to Draw You that shows the affectionate heart of Kim Dan to Yeon Seo. Jess Penner’s Sweeter that will make you laugh not just because of the happy upbeat of the music but also because it shows the happy memories they build. And Lee Moon Sae’s A Welcome Rain that displays Yeon Seo’s emotions.

4. Great Lines

Big applause to the writer behind this drama because the lines are very great! They handle well the personality of the characters and the lines the character throw. And also very relatable!

5. Cinematography

Cinematography is lit! Every motion of the angles in the scene and the lighting are intact! It makes the drama more relaxing and convincing for what emotions should the viewers feel.

There’s nothing to be missed in Angel’s Last Mission: Love. The drama achieves the highest rating yet as of Nielsen Korea. So what are you waiting? Let us all watch and support the cast!

https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/06/08/5-reasons-why-you-should-watch-angels-last-mission-love-starring-infinites-l-and-shin-hye-sun/

Who is this?

16 hours ago, titania1000 said:

He never forced her to do anything: it was her dream to become a prima ballerina years before meeting him. What stopped her is the "accident" in which she lost her sight.

She's mentally very strong and obstinate, nobody can force her to do something that she doesn't want to. She said to Dan the night after the disatrous event, when she was drunk that wanting to come back to ballet was maybe greed and her sin. So she owns her choices.

Kang Woo just worked as an accelerator of her desire for recovery and getting her life back on track.

It might have been better for both of them if they had nothing to do with each other, however it wasn't her choice: when he made his offer to help her return as prima ballerina, she choose to trust him and follow his plan. When he asked her to be his Giselle, she said yes. Their professional relationship is real and makes sense.      

I'm sorry for cutting your post.. but after reading this part of your post it made me realize that JKW is actually fulfilling his mission..

I dont even know if he is aware of it.. and i think the mission is probably invalid now.. but through YS he is fulfilling his mission of inspiring artist to do art..

YS didn't want to do ballet anymore because of reasons that are all known to us now.. but JKW without us knowing helped her to produce art after her lack of inspiration because of the hardships in her life..

What does this mean for JKW in the end.. if YS starts to dance again.. wont his mission be complete??

Im curious about this...

1 hour ago, mylovekge said:

OMG not good lol coffee truck !!! :sweat_smile::bawling:

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

Not good! Coz our truck haven't reach her yet!:scream:

Ooops, sorry , I forgot that.

Can we just ask YNK or Woollim that where this OTP will go for a date after the shooting ends ?

So we can send the truck exclusively for both, probably will cost less.  :P 

I also wonder too what's the real mission of both Dan and JKW because now Dan already made YS felt love again and JKW already inspired her to dance.   And why Huu lied to Dan by not telling him what really happened to JKW ?  Huu made Dan misunderstood that he will turn into dust.   And the scene there were 2 angels (black and white) came to punish JKW, is it possible that the white angel may be Huu ?  

21 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Ooops, sorry , I forgot that.

Can we just ask YNK or Woollim that where this OTP will go for a date after the shooting ends ?

So we can send the truck exclusively for both, probably will cost less.  :P 

I also wonder too what's the real mission of both Dan and JKW because now Dan already made YS felt love again and JKW already inspired her to dance.   And why Huu lied to Dan by not telling him what really happened to JKW ?  Hu made Dan misunderstood that he will turn into dust.   And the scene there were 2 angles (black and white) came to punish JKW, is it possible that the white angel may be Huu ?  

Let's just get them tickets to Paris for two, then  :blush: 

44 minutes ago, soesje said:

I'm sorry for cutting your post.. but after reading this part of your post it made me realize that JKW is actually fulfilling his mission..

I dont even know if he is aware of it.. and i think the mission is probably invalid now.. but through YS he is fulfilling his mission of inspiring artist to do art..

YS didn't want to do ballet anymore because of reasons that are all known to us now.. but JKW without us knowing helped her to produce art after her lack of inspiration because of the hardships in her life..

What does this mean for JKW in the end.. if YS starts to dance again.. wont his mission be complete??

Im curious about this...

Maybe his mission would be complete after YS successfully perform Giselle on stage

hi! maybe i just wanna say a few things regarding the current situation of this thread hehe

i barely post anything on this forum, unless there are several thoughts and questions regarding the drama. i can't even interact for the love of God, so im mostly a silent reader here. i really like reading the two different perspectives of @Ni Wen and @titania1000, it's very interesting! i tend to be neutral in any kind of situations, so i mostly agree in all the points that both of you have made. i really appreciate that!

anyways, don't read this if you're easily offended, if that's the word haha

Spoiler

but frankly speaking, there are several times where it got a little too serious, to the point i got a little scared that this forum will turn into a battlefield instead of a haven to share our thoughts, probably because there are certain times in which a person sounded like they're trying to force their belief to the other person. i just hope that it won't turn that way. please take everything i said lightly.

Archived