[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

I would love too but isn't she too young? It seems that Dae Sang are more likely for veterans and required a spectacular performance:sweatingbullets:

My reason are

1) I think she already received excellence actress and top excellence actress awards which only few actresses received the same at this age. So there's no reason why she's not qualified for Dae-Sang. 

2) If KBS wants to praise her more than SBS, then they should give her bigger award than last year.

3) No one is too young for the award if they are really good.

If Lee Jong Suk can win Dae Sang (at MBC award 2016) at age 28, why not Shin Hye Sun ?  

4) I think her performance in ALML is beyond spectacular.  :wub:

Anyway, it's really not my personality to discuss this , and also I tried to avoid discussing about the reason of like/dislike or  why you don't like the same as I like  or why you like something that I don't like.  I'm not trying to persuade anything here, just want to make my point and then move on because I personally believe that likeness/dislikeness are hard-wired in each of us which can be linked to each person's value, taste, past experience, belief.  So it's not possible we can change the way people (and ourselves) feel by just giving or reading comments/opinions.  We have to experience something by ourselves (repeatedly) to re-wire what's in our mind.   Another thing that I learnt is that there are many cups of tea out there for all of us to like/dislike. We have freedom to express our feeling ,but we also have only limited lifetime, so I prefer to choose spending my time to enjoy and appreciate my cup of tea.  If it's not my cup of tea then I just drop that and find another cup, focus too much about the thing we dislike doesn't make it more tasty. 

Hope you all find the thing you like.

Like Yeon Seo said, let’s enjoy what we have today because we don’t know what tomorrow will be.

With love and respect :heart:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Why should people always agree and see the same thing? :huh:

It never happens in real life. For one event, you have as many versions as persons involved. That's how the world works.

I feel like those discussions are making you tense or stressed since you said that you are defending Yeon Seo.:o

It's draining indeed to defend favourites, especially when there no use to do it, since nobody is rigth or have the truth.

That's why i put my previous post with a review of ep 5 and 6 under spoilers tags  and i will do it again for my next posts if i have negative feelings:  if you or any other other YS supporter and shipper of Dan Yeon Seo are troubled again  just know that it will be safe for you to not read them. 

There's no obligation to read what you don't like or can't handle.

Like i said, the point is to keep the thread a good experience for everyone.:)

Chill, chingu I'm not tensed or stressed. It's all in the name of healthy and fun discussions. It's never possible for everyone to agree with each other. Don't get my tongue in cheek response (that u bold) all wrong! I read all discussions in all fun and I totally enjoy these discussions with you too. Love you chingu. No hard feelings as always! :D

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Why is this man every where? He richard simmons me off.

Goodness why is he so annoying. Always creeping up on them any moment. :crazy:

Should give him a song when he appears behind them... "you are my stalker" (to you are my angel song):joy:

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

'단, 하나의 사랑' 신혜선X김명수, 애틋한 '운명의 연결고리'

Angel's Last Mission: Love,  Shin Hye Sun x Kim Myung Soo,  heartrending link of destiny

'Angle's Last Mission: Love' production team said 'This week is about to revealed the past of Yeon Seo and Dan. Hope (audience) can expect more romance of heartrending and deepening feelings of Yeon Seo and Dan'

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/06/11/2019061101046.html

So excited for this! I can't wait to find out what happened in their past.

More so, why is little Dan all beat up with scars and everything.

Watch: INFINITE’s L Sweetly Sings “The Nights That I Miss You” For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” OST

Watch: INFINITE’s L Sweetly Sings “The Nights That I Miss You” For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” OST

A music video has been released for the newest OST from KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” sung by INFINITE’s L!

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” centers around the romance between an angel named Dan (played by INFINITE’s L) and a ballerina named Lee Yeon Seo (played by Shin Hye Sun) whom he saves from the brink of death.

On June 5, the drama released their third OST, “The Nights That I Miss You,” which is a soothing ballad sung by L. Following the release of the new song, on June 11, a music video for the OST was revealed, showcasing the romantic scenes shared between Dan and Lee Yeon Seo as well as clips of L recording the lovely song.

Check out the beautiful MV of L’s OST for “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331317wpp/watch-infinites-l-sweetly-sings-the-nights-that-i-miss-you-for-angels-last-mission-love-ost

6 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Did YS feel/find something that she went back to the past? 

She recalled the little boy and saw Dan as him in her sleep during the previous episode. Dan also had dreams about himself running away. I think Dan recalled something too and ran looking for YS who's reminiscing the past at the beach.

Omg @immorethant I didn't realise that part was deleted! :bawling:

They better don't do anything to our kitchen scene!

@Ni Wen

"You are my stalker"Or more like "You are a Creeper" to that song. Lol! 

*LYS is grossed out and so am I.* :wacko::lol:

b9c7a175-c24f-4443-b537-6aef6e6c1ef6-ori

@immorethant

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DELETED THAT SWEET SCENE WHEN HE REMOVED PART OF HER HAIR. Any scenes of our OTP shouldn't deserve to be deleted. :angry:

51f0d5f6-d79c-4f43-ac7e-b2b5a80d96db-ori

Me to "This week is about to revealed the past of Yeon Seo and Dan. Hope (audience) can expect more romance of heartrending and deepening feelings of Yeon Seo and Dan':wub:

*I am so excited to see more sweet and loving OTP moments like they said. Last week was depressing.*

1d6e1b84-8819-4406-b206-15e1852b5b72-ori

18 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DELETED THAT SWEET SCENE WHEN HE REMOVED PART OF HER HAIR. Any scenes of our OTP shouldn't deserve to be deleted. :angry:

I think they also deleted the scene that Dan did the push up. I want to see that too. :D

I also realised that particular part didn't make it in last weeks episode. :tears::tears: How dare they cut that part out and the one where Dan removes the hair while she is sleeping. :rage: If they cut the kitchen scene, I have a feeling KBS will get death threats from fans, including me. :ph34r::ph34r: Just saying!!!!

They better not delete from the Kitchen Scene! It's like the most anticipated scene this week! LOL kidding!

I'm so looking forward to the hand-holding, sweet nudging and romantic stares. Ohmyf78a6s8agdag5743!!! 

Archived