[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

43 minutes ago, briseis said:

The Korean name of JKW's lover was Choi Seol Hee. She has the same surname as YS's aunt (Choi Young Ja) who clearly didn't take the surname of her husband (Geum) when they married so is it merely a coincidence or could YS be related to Choi Seol Hee?

Omg could be NI Na a reincarnation of his love & his punishment was all along that he won’t be able to recognise her & be cruel to her all the way. It’s crazy thought but I find fascinating the way Dan heart recognise YS every time. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Omg could be NI Na a reincarnation of his love & his punishment was all along that he won’t be able to recognise his love  . It’s crazy thought but I find fascinating the way Dan heart recognise YS every time. 

Both Ni Na and Yeon Seo are 26 years old therefore neither one of them can be a reincarnation of a woman who died 15 years ago. The reincarnation theory does not work at all. Besides, remember that JKW said this: 

"Living is already a torment. Wishing to be born again is a silly thought."

Speaking of kiss, one thing I noticed - Usually netizens tend to post a lot of negative comments whenever they get to see “Park Shin Hye” type kiss in shows, no? I’m surprised I didn’t read many at all. There didn’t seem to be criticism. :lol: 

Except mine. 

9 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm thinking if we will get new bts come Mon morning :P

I want any romantic spoiler instead. :lol:

2 hours ago, briseis said:

The Korean name of JKW's lover was Choi Seol Hee. She has the same surname as YS's aunt (Choi Young Ja) who clearly didn't take the surname of her husband (Geum) when they married so is it merely a coincidence or could YS be related to Choi Seol Hee? I wouldn't put my money on this theory but it's one way to explain the similar physical appearance. It makes me even more curious to learn for how long have JKW known about YS and how did he find out about her existence? He knows strange, personal details about her childhood, so he either has some insider source or he was actually there to witness it, be it her dancing for Dan on that beach or even film those recordings of her dancing in Europe himself. If YS were a relative of Matilde then it would make sense that JKW would eventually find out about her. Or it might have been a mere coincidence because he kept track of the ballet world after his lover died. It's just something that occured me.

Nice find. So Matil was her foreign name?

33 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Speaking of kiss, one thing I noticed - Usually netizens tend to post a lot of negative comments whenever they get to see “Park Shin Hye” type kiss in shows, no? I’m surprised I didn’t read many at all. There didn’t seem to be criticism. :lol: 

Probably because they saw the bts :P

Linking this here in case anyone here would like to join in to show support for ALML's Lee Yeon Seo aka SHS. :lol: 

She angel in my eye - didn’t need support :phew:

43AF7EA3-DFA8-4DD0-96D0-45A6A7B4F741.jpg

@Lawyerh would you support her :sweat_smile: for me I would only support her , if her face was in 

69BB9C2A-3839-45ED-B21E-2455DC5ABF30.jpg

:yum::D

5 hours ago, almldan said:

I wonder how many out of 100 days does KD have left as of right now? I'm terrible at keeping track of time in drama :vicx:

Angel Dan circled July 11 as the 100th day on his calendar

r8P4qYT.png

That's the last day of the drama too! (Assuming no pre-emptions by the network.) Sooo...he's got about 32 days left!

10 episodes for us mortals. ;)

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

What do you mean by Park Shin Hye type of kiss? 

I don’t know if @briseis or anybody else mentioned this  - But I found this comment interesting.

Spoiler

It rains when KW feels angry but then again the first time it rained, I doubt it had anything to do with KW. And yes, I know rain has mostly to do with OTP connection from childhood. 

But then it’s funny if you think about, every time there’s danger of Dan’s wings popping out ... KW always seems to be part of. 

The first time - KW was visiting 

The second time - KW drove them to morgue 

The third time - KW witnessed the Kiss 

The fourth time - KW bullying KD 

10 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

What do you mean by Park Shin Hye type of kiss? 

Isn’t she popular, known for not opening her mouth in kissing scenes? :lol: 

@jakey09 I had no idea, but then again I am not really a fan of hers and skip all her dramas. 

On another note, I was just thinking if Lee Dong Suk at a young age can win the grand prize for W, what is standing in the way of our girl? I am literally praying she gets nominated this year for grand prize and WINS it. Fingers crossed! 

30 minutes ago, shamrockmom said:

Angel Dan circled July 11 as the 100th day on his calendar

That's the last day of the drama too! (Assuming no pre-emptions by the network.) Sooo...he's got about 32 days left!

10 episodes for us mortals. ;)

No, I think by the end of episode 8/16 he is going to be in the middle of those 100 days. His deadline merely coincides with the airing of the final episode for symbolic purposes. For us the drama might have started on May 22 and today is June 10 but the time in the show runs differently. If July 11 is the 100th day, then it means that the day Dan received his mission and realized at the hospital that his client is YS was April 2. I don't keep an exact count ; however, from time to time they mention how much time has passed - YS trained for a week until she danced on the beach, how many days it took until Fantasia Night,... So I assume that the next couple of episodes will be taking place sometime in the middle of May and I would say that the passing of time in the story actually almost coincides with the filming schedule of the drama. I'm sure that we will soon get a scene of Dan looking at his calendar and we will learn how much time he has left.

yJsL7Cx.png

37 minutes ago, briseis said:

No, I think by the end of episode 8/16 he is going to be in the middle of those 100 days. His deadline merely coincides with the airing of the final episode for symbolic purposes. For us the drama might have started on May 22 and today is June 10 but the time in the show runs differently. If July 11 is the 100th day, then it means that the day Dan received his mission and realized at the hospital that his client is YS was April 2. I don't keep an exact count ; however, from time to time they mention how much time has passed - YS trained for a week until she danced on the beach, how many days it took until Fantasia Night,... So I assume that the next couple of episodes will be taking place sometime in the middle of May and I would say that the passing of time in the story actually almost coincides with the filming schedule of the drama. I'm sure that we will soon get a scene of Dan looking at his calendar and we will learn how much time he has left.

I was not being serious--I was thinking only of us viewers (thus the winking emoticon) and how quickly this drama is moving.

Us mortals (viewers) only have 32 days left to enjoy this drama! 

I’ve been reading this forum but wanted to post a video of Myungsoo kissing in the Drama ‘I Want To Protect You One More Time’. It’s a mini Drama on Netflix so a lot of people might not know about it but he did kiss quite a bit in that Drama haha! There’s a couple open mouth kisses as well. I really hope Dan and Yeonseo will eventually have a more steamy kiss because Myungsoo can definitely do it lol ^_^

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JNRTX8OKP7k&list=PLrRM9RVYq8_cCy5jcRgEqJ675o6fpYUvl&index=7&t=0s

5 minutes ago, pastelmilk said:

I’ve been reading this forum but wanted to post a video of Myungsoo kissing in the Drama ‘I Want To Protect You One More Time’. It’s a mini Drama on Netflix so a lot of people might not know about it but he did kiss quite a bit in that Drama haha! There’s a couple open mouth kisses as well. I really hope Dan and Yeonseo will eventually have a more steamy kiss because Myungsoo can definitely do it lol ^_^

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JNRTX8OKP7k&list=PLrRM9RVYq8_cCy5jcRgEqJ675o6fpYUvl&index=7&t=0s

We made you put a comment on the thread about the kiss. :lol:

Well, that was some proprietary kisses . 

If MS is game then HS will do it for sure. Thing is it depends on the guy ... if he steams it out, girl will follow. :lol: Unless you are PSH. 

@iffy21 and @jakey09 

Regarding PSH's kissing scenes, :vicx::lol:

8a49bf67-0aa1-48bb-99e2-1ce0c1449361-ori

PSH is a good actress but I would like for her to take on more serious and difficult roles that can further show her hidden skills as an actress. I never look forward to her kissing scenes because it's not the best. It's not the actors but it's her. Let's leave it at that. :D

5 minutes ago, pastelmilk said:

We made you put a comment on the thread about the kiss. :lol:

Well, that was some proprietary kisses . 

If MS is game then HS will do it for sure. Thing is it depends on the guy ... if he steams it out, girl will follow. :lol: Unless you are PSH. 

Archived