[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Four side behind the  MAN ,who was once angel 

* One who thought he find the one , the only one he meant to be with . 

CDBB0873-EF71-4B58-85EB-85A3DAAE9B08.gif

* One who goes through, hopes, dreams ,big  lost 

E388384D-FEA9-4600-A0C8-A67821708389.gif

*One who is known by his activities, choices , position and closed his heart to everyone to enter. 

Spoiler

5cfd09ec0b792095133357.gif?download

* One who is longing for love for years , kept dark desires, aches to explore pure craving to belong .

5F109030-5EB1-4A15-9331-6EC29AC79E92.gif

Btw, this song hasn't been released, right? I love this song! It's my second favorite from "Oh My Angel." This drama has one of the best OSTs! :wub:

I don't know about y'all, but I get a bit emotional with this song and "Oh My Angel" playing in the BG. :tears:

32 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

I don't know about y'all, but I get a bit emotional with this song and "Oh My Angel" playing in the BG. :tears:

Yup, it's not yet released. This is one of my faves after A Welcome Rain, then the one that KMS sang. Seriously, the OST's are bringing me into another world. And in that world, everything feels beautiful. Well, the whole drama itself really brings out the aesthetic feelings in me. 

@jakey09 you really do make me laugh! I really hope that we get a beautiful version of this...that will make send you to heaven. Last nights eps of Different Dreams surprised me as I haven't seen the ML kiss a female lead for ages and it was beautiful and gracefully done. I hope we get the same my friend :DB)

12 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Not talking about the whole story but the fact that KSH is not a ghost but actually lying in a coma in hospital for years. Not a ghost but actually a soul wandering. 

Can they show a repeat in an other show I wonder? 

Yes. Because in this case it would be play a little bit different. And it's not the first time where we get a story about angels or anything like that.

Someone please find me the song that is played during the montage of Matil's death/JKW's suicide attempts! I love it so much I recorded it onto my phone even with the show background noise ha ha. Will it be an OST? I neeeeed to knowwwwww.

That's all I have to say after watching the last episode with subs finally.

Just kidding, I have more to say. But first I have to catch up on our thread!

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

Last nights eps of Different Dreams surprised me as I haven't seen the ML kiss a female lead for ages and it was beautiful and gracefully done. I hope we get the same my friend :DB)

Those scenes on DD were really well done. But don't MLs and FLs almost always have such scenes in dramas?

An L stan said L isn't known to be an open-mouth kisser (what the hell am i even saying) :D but there's always a first time, right? He already made an attempt. All he needs to do next is to up his game. :sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

@jakey09 you really do make me laugh! I really hope that we get a beautiful version of this...that will make send you to heaven. Last nights eps of Different Dreams surprised me as I haven't seen the ML kiss a female lead for ages and it was beautiful and gracefully done. I hope we get the same my friend :DB)

I want to watch that show. Who doesn’t like LYW? I’m just waiting for last episode to see. 

10 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

An L stan said L isn't known to be an open-mouth kisser (what the hell am i even saying) :D but there's always a first time, right? He already made an attempt. All he needs to do next is to up his game. :sweat_smile:

That’s why I’m worried. That’s why I hope LYS kisses him first. :lol:

28 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Someone please find me the song that is played during the montage of Matil's death/JKW's suicide attempts! I love it so much I recorded it onto my phone even with the show background noise ha ha. Will it be an OST? I neeeeed to knowwwwww.

That's all I have to say after watching the last episode with subs finally.

Just kidding, I have more to say. But first I have to catch up on our thread!

I tried to find it. Is it an international song that I hadn’t hear before? Don’t know. 

46 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Those scenes on DD were really well done. But don't MLs and FLs almost always have such scenes in dramas?

It really depends I personally think on the director and how much they want to show. For stance, I personally didn't like Her Private Life as it was too much and reminded me of the FL previous drama. 

6 hours ago, mylovekge said:

To be honest, L previous drama never gave him the opportunity to an (cannot believe I am saying this either) open-mouth kiss his FL.:sweatingbullets: This show gave him a chance to be a proper ML and he has shown a different side to himself which I absolutely love. The kiss between KD and YS clearly shows him going a bit further but I guess he was cut off as it was too soon for that. I have hope for a proper skinship between these two adorable couple.

46 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

This the first proper romance drama he has done as a main lead. And clearly he has great rapport with his leading lady. They both seem comfortable around each other. So, there is always a first time....right! ;):lol:

3 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Btw, this song hasn't been released, right? I love this song! It's my second favorite from "Oh My Angel." This drama has one of the best OSTs! :wub:

I'm waiting for this one too! 

I've only ever bought one soundtrack - Just Between Lovers - but I will purchase this one too when/if it's available! 

The Korean name of JKW's lover was Choi Seol Hee. She has the same surname as YS's aunt (Choi Young Ja) who clearly didn't take the surname of her husband (Geum) when they married so is it merely a coincidence or could YS be related to Choi Seol Hee? I wouldn't put my money on this theory but it's one way to explain the similar physical appearance. It makes me even more curious to learn for how long have JKW known about YS and how did he find out about her existence? He knows strange, personal details about her childhood, so he either has some insider source or he was actually there to witness it, be it her dancing for Dan on that beach or even film those recordings of her dancing in Europe himself. If YS were a relative of Matilde then it would make sense that JKW would eventually find out about her. Or it might have been a mere coincidence because he kept track of the ballet world after his lover died. It's just something that occured me.

UVvQzOs.png

Archived