[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

I somehow had the feeling this scene would be good! That crazy twirl was so clear. 

2 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm waiting for Dan and YS's first proper hug. 

Not happy that AB gets so many hugs from Malti.:angry:

I don’t care about hugs. I want a proper kiss! 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Otoke, I just realized I have a doctor's appointment during next Wednesday's episode. 

Should I cancel it so I can live stream our lovely show?

I mean......

Hide contents

I think, the kitchen scene will be shown on Thursday’s episode. I don’t think Wednesday’s episode will be that interesting.

I have a probably worse situation. I most probably have a very important job IV - Pray it doesn’t end up being Wednesday or Thursday! That’s real distraction! ROFL! 

Just now, jakey09 said:

I think, the kitchen scene will be shown on Thursday’s episode. I don’t think Wednesday’s episode will be that interesting.

I have a probably worse situation. I most probably have a very important job IV - Pray it doesn’t end up being Wednesday or Thursday! That’s real distraction! ROFL! 

Thank you! I wasn't sure if the preview was for both episodes next week or just Wednesday's. 

I was thinking I could probably watch on my phone with earbuds in the waiting room. But I better tape my mouth shut so I don't bust out laughing or crying during the midst of it. 

Good luck with the job interview! Hope it's not during our show!! Maybe they will ask what time is best and you can choose for after the show airs :D

51 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I’m thinking of proposing to her. Can you get me earliest Seoul ticket? 

Warning, warning!  SHS, there is a dangerous STALKER headed your way!  Call security immediately.

23 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Otoke, I just realized I have a doctor's appointment during next Wednesday's episode. 

I mean......

Reveal hidden contents

Yes!  Re-schedule.  Your blood pressure won't give an accurate reading anyway because you'll be thinking about the show.  ^_^

1 minute ago, thistle said:

Yes!  Re-schedule.  Your blood pressure won't give an accurate reading anyway because you'll be thinking about the show.  ^_^

Funny thing is, it's a cardiology appointment and they always do an EKG when I get there....omo can you imagine how that would turn out? I shouldn't make this joke, but they'll think I'm having a heart attack :joy:

11 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Excuse me: a hot one! The dreamy kind! :lol:

LDG is a fine man not the main lead but still charming....

Sorry chingu. He's all but a very annoying character for me now. It doesn't help that I never liked him in the first place as an actor, skipping all his dramas if I can. :P

Who are the two angels who killed Mathilde?

Seriously i find them as weird. Why do they kill a human being when she obviously can't see them. 

Also, when will Yeon Seo will learn her two angel's secrets? 

I'm one who hopes she finds out Dan's an angel soon. I think this will probably happen after both confirm their mutual feelings and is officially together. I hope it don't take too long. :lol:

Just now, turtlegirl said:

Funny thing is, it's a cardiology appointment and they always do an EKG when I get there....omo can you imagine how that would turn out? I shouldn't make this joke, but they'll think I'm having a heart attack :joy:

One of those "funny/not funny" things. Big hugs!  Hope they give you only good news at your appointment.

17 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I can't stop thinking about the fantasy subplot of today's episode:

How does it come that one is black and the other white?    

Erm. I thought one was Angel and the other one was Devil? I guess for final judgement both tends to descent? You know like how Angel/Devil they are one half of ... 

OH BTW! When that that Devil was busy talking/shooting ... All I could think was ... wouldn’t it be great for to have a face off of Yeon Seo and that Devil? Who do you think will win?! B)

tenor.gif?itemid=11827419

14 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Thank you! I wasn't sure if the preview was for both episodes next week or just Wednesday's. 

I was thinking I could probably watch on my phone with earbuds in the waiting room. But I better tape my mouth shut so I don't bust out laughing or crying during the midst of it. 

Good luck with the job interview! Hope it's not during our show!! Maybe they will ask what time is best and you can choose for after the show airs :D

At the end of week, they tend to show both episodes scenes. I think. 

lol, it doesn’t matter. It’s a distraction anyway. 

31 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I mean......

Reveal hidden contents

For the sake of this forum and myself, move the time after the episode is over or do it another day where it's not airing. :lol:

*what will i do without you?* :tears:

404dd0f0-e29b-4116-bd33-bb8c14cf5bfb-ori

12 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I'm sorry! :tears: I forgot that you didn't like him! :sweatingbullets: 

No, don't apologise chingu. I'm sorry too because I know you like him. :D To be honest, they actually look quite good together in those flashback scenes. It's just me who doesn't like him LOL :P

3 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I'm shocked but Kang Woo really didn't guess that Dan  was an angel and didn't seem to recognize Hu either. 

How was he supposed to guess? At first sight? It's natural that eventually JKW will be the one who is going tol find out about Dan because he is the only one who knows about angels but he first needs information about him to make that connection and I think the drama does a good a job of showing how JKW slowly comes to the conclusion that Dan is an angel - Dan keeps quoting bible, JKW knows Dan is going to the temple, his CV is odd, he survives the fall to the river,... We still do not know whether JKW knows Hoo personally (though, there are clues he might) and even if he does, then he couldn't recognize Hoo because Hoo was in the disguise of a security technician when they met in front of YS's mansion. We have to remember that Hoo is an archangel therefore more powerful than both Dan and KJW. And I'm certain that just like Dan is not a fully fledged angel in the state he is right now, JKW's angelic powers are limited. The deity might have punished him by making it impossible for him to get himself killed, and he still is able to show his wings on occasions but he obviously does not have any powers. Even Dan can't recognize Hoo in his human tranformations right now and remember, when Dan was an angel he could even stop time and lift a car from falling into the abyss. So these two angels in their "human" form don't have the same powers as regular angels.

3 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Do fallen angels keep their wings? 

We saw them in the shadow when he watched the kiss but since then he never used them and never used his powers neither, while he kept obviously few: for an example he's still immortal.:huh: 

We still don't know the extent of his powers and I think there is a catch to his "immortality". At this point, it seems to me that the immortality is his punishment and I don't think it's for falling in love, but for trying to take away the life Matilde sacrificed her own to protect.

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

Yeah those invisible angels who kill human beings make no sense.

It's just that the idea of a black angel/devil/demon working to punish a rebellious angel instead of  rejoicing at his fall seems strange to me.  

But obviously  this kind of supernatural trial are possible in this world for some reasons that will be probably never explained.

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

How does it come that one is black and the other white?

Will they come back for Yeon Seo and Dan if the story repeats itself? Eveybody is gushing about the romance next week but all i see is the impending doom coming if those two "bad guys" are watching the main couple and are after them too:tears:.

Angel's Last Mission: Love is a fantasy drama involving angels who can fly, stop time,.... therefore I think it isn't unrealistic in such a show that two invisible angels would kill a human. Plus there is a lot we don't know about JKW's and Matilde's backstory and we are certainly missing something important as we are only given pieces of the puzzle. There is no actual "manual" what angels can or cannot do and the writer is creating her own universe, mythology and story.

In one of my first posts about this drama I mentioned that the writer isn't really writing a "religious" drama. She is using the "Christian" deity to represent something higher than us. It's a concept similar to the one used in Goblin - the deity asks a question and how the humans answer it = react to the challenges and obstacles is what makes them who they are.

Furthermore, the writer is using the broader Judeo-Christian mythology which has many versions and side branches. The fact is that there are many types of angels - just like Dan is an angel who deals with animals or KJW protects the artists, there are seven angels of punishment (they are not fallen angels, merely mete out punishment for those who deserve it and they are completely ruthless and know no mercy) - Kushiel, Hutriel, Lahatiel, Makatiel, Puriel, Rozgiel and Shoftiel. So the concept of that "dark" angel is actually based on existing mythology. I recommend to you the book written by Gustav Davidson - Dictionary of Angels, I've been browsing through it since the drama began.

I am seriously going crazy...what am I supposed to do for the next five days without ALM:L:tears::tears:This drama has officially ruined me as I cannot focus on work or even watch other series. Nothing is holding my interest as much as my beautiful couple YS&KD :wub::wub:

The way she holds on to him is breaking my heart. Kudos to SHS for her acting as always especially when she went crazy at the event...I don't think I can watch it again as it makes me so sad and breaks my heart what her evil aunt and cuz are doing to this sweet girl. How can you destroy someone life and confidence just for money and status. Those evil richard simmons (excuse my language) deserve the punishment that is coming their way by three fold...karma is a richard simmons ladies and I for one cannot wait to see it.

I am going to write a petition to KBS if SHS does not win the grandpize for her acting in this drama. 

Archived