[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Yes, I hope the same.  Please Dan, don't bring JKW to the beach and tell YS that this guy is her gift.  :bawling::bawling:

I'm afraid that's what he does. :tears: Dan is sure that JKW is meant for his ward. He is sure that this guy is her rib!
If only the autopsy first conducted, X-rayed enlightenment, it became clear that this is not so !!!:joy:But I think he will connect JKW with YS for a long time. And when he finds out later that he is a bad guy, then he will try to change everything. The main thing is that it is not too late.

12 hours ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

Anyway, do you guys think this drama will have a happy or sad ending? Because I see many people saying that its probably a sad ending or a ending like Goblin. I do feel some vibes of Goblin, My Love From Another Star, and That Winter the wind blows (this one, I think the plot reminds a litte), but at the same time I hope we get more than that.

I don't want to speculate right now on whether we will have a happy or sad ending. 

I inevitably always want a happy ending because that's just how I am. So if I knew the ending would be sad, I would probably not even start watching. But then I'd miss out on a beautiful show. Soooo, I will choose just to not think about it! 

19 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Hope this will work.

https://aqstream.com/ko/kbs2/KBS2-Stream-3-LD

Yes, I hope the same.  Please Dan, don't bring JKW to the beach and tell YS that this guy is her gift.  :bawling::bawling:

40 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

@immorethant

Thanks for the photos! I hope that KD isn't preparing that "gift" as JKW's proposal to LYS! I would be so upset. :unsure:

This could be very well possible. It's too early to make Dan realize that everything he's doing and will be doing is for naught.  Because he's the dang rib, alright. :joy:

Noble idiocy is a pretty common thing in dramas, you know lol  What excites me though is how they're going to deal with their feelings. It's going to be insanely frustrating but I'm already feeling giddy just thinking about how they're prepping to top the last kiss. :wub:

LDNGXHN.jpg

Just look at the intense emotions of her eyes. That pair of emotive eyes. So heartbreaking. It's like they could talk. She never fails to amaze me. 

AvBqvLO.jpg

To add on, he looks so good here!:D

Stop flaunting your charms Dan if you don't realise you like her yet, Yeonseo is already going crazy falling for you!

6 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

This could be very well possible. It's too early to make Dan realize that everything he's doing and will be doing is for naught.  Because he's the dang rib, alright. :joy:

Noble idiocy is a pretty common thing in dramas, you know lol  What excites me though is how they're going to deal with their feelings. It's going to be insanely frustrating but I'm already feeling giddy just thinking about how they're prepping to top the last kiss. :wub:

agree. Dan have not yet really got to fall for her, it is her that is beginning to find herself falling for him :phew: . Dan have long way to go before figuring out his own feelings and what they means. Our Angel is so clueless about humans emotion like reading LYS and JKW relationship totally wrong :P So understanding his own emotion gonna take time, as he is focusing on his mission and trying to match LYS and JKW, but as we know a part of JKW secret I am sure our boy is in for some awakening along the way :D 

INFINITE’s L Can’t Stop Worrying About Shin Hye Sun In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

INFINITE’s L Can’t Stop Worrying About Shin Hye Sun In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 5, 2019
by L. Kim

KBS’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” unveiled new stills of lead actors INFINITE’s L and Shin Hye Sun.

The drama features Shin Hye Sun as ballerina Lee Yeon Seo and L as angel Dan. The surprise kiss between the two in the last episode drew a heated response, and viewers are already looking forward to the progress in their relationship.

In the upcoming episode, Lee Yeon Seo and Dan will face a swirl of emotions due to the unexpected kiss.  It’s the first time she is experiencing such warm emotions of love, and he never imagined he would even fall in love.

In the photos, Lee Yeon Seo is immersed in practicing ballet, and Dan is anxiously worrying about her. Her ballet flats are bloody, and her face is covered with sweat from exhaustion. Lee Yeon Seo, who previously announced her return to ballet, suddenly started to practice passionately, but unfortunately, her body isn’t able to keep up with her spirit, and she becomes overwhelmed with anxiety.

The only one who worries about Lee Yeon Seo is none other than Dan. He can be seen fidgeting uneasily besides her, and when she collapses onto the floor, he runs over right away and gazes at her with concern in his eyes. Above all, the serious atmosphere surrounding them creates a heartbreaking tension that has never been seen before, making the viewers even more curious about what will happen next.

shin-hye-sun-infinite-l1.jpg

Episodes 9 and 10 of “Angel’s Last Mission: love” will air on June 5 at 10 p.m. KST.

Ok now here we go! 

Following JKW as he comes upon the kiss and his wings pop out. Thunder bolt and a look of anger in JKW's eyes. 

Angel Dan and YS pull back from the kiss, both acting a bit shocked. YS smiles a bit. 

Then it begins to rain. Angel Dan apologizes and runs off. He can't find a safe place but eventually does, thanks to his boss who shows up. 

Meanwhile YS is getting drenched and cursing Dan as a pervert. Then JKW comes up with the umbrella. He tries to touch her but she pulls back. But she does get in his car. He puts a blanket on her and says something that makes her go huh. Then we see a quick flashback with him and his past lover YS lookalike and him putting a scarf around her. So weird. 

Yes, it rains, Dan runs away, KJW picks YS up, Dan is saved by his superior. No extended version of the kiss. Poor YS she seemed so happy about that kiss until Dan ran away. KJW drives YS home, they talk about the trianing and how much time she would need to get to form. There is a flashback of his past lover, They have a date by sea - so I think the YS&Dan sea scenes will be a callback to that.

frKbVpx.jpgY3cC7ts.jpgwfMUHI2.jpg

Spoiler

ltz9HhL.jpgvVuYDQg.jpgt7TggPP.jpgCkxpyf0.jpg

In the car, YS is just thinking about Dan and the kiss though I think JKW wants to talk serious ballet stuff. 

Meanwhile NiNa is sitting outside crying and soaking wet. Her sis comes up and is like what happened. We see her confrontation earlier with JKW. I think she confessed to liking him? Anyways he's being harsh with her about whatever it is, be it her feelings or ballet stuff. Not sure what he says. But as she tells her sis all this, her sister is peeved. Think sis is gonna play a role in NiNa's transformation to the dark side. 

21 minutes ago, sal2 said:

agree. Dan have not yet really got to fall for her, it is her that is beginning to find herself falling for him :phew: . Dan have long way to go before figuring out his own feelings and what they means. Our Angel is so clueless about humans emotion like reading LYS and JKW relationship totally wrong :P So understanding his own emotion gonna take time, as he is focusing on his mission and trying to match LYS and JKW, but as we know a part of JKW secret I am sure our boy is in for some awakening along the way :D 

He doesn't know that kind of emotion yet and probably kissed her out of curiosity. Perhaps it felt good? :D 

Back to Angel Dan and his boss. Think he admitted what he did, the kiss, to his boss. Think Angel Dan still can't believe what he did lol. His boss forces him to kneel down in submission and puts some sort of prayer on him (I don't want to call it a hex lol) then disappears. 

At her home, YS is staring up at the moon from her bedroom and wanting to call Dan. Meanwhile, Dan is outside the gates. He wants to ring himself in but he doesn't. He takes a walk and ends up at the same bar that annoying brat is at (sorry I had to). 

Confrontation time. 

Annoying brat starts the argument first. Angel Dan seems annoyed by him (us too, Angel Dan, us too) 

JKW looks to want to start a fight. But Angel Dan is misinterpreted his anger I think and gives him an examination of his eyes and face I'm not sure why lol but it has something to do with YS. Angel Dan leaves the bar and goes to his bench to sleep. 

JKW returns home. He has a big screen with YS lookalikes face on it and talks to the screen or really yells at it. Creepy weirdo. 

Next morning Ms Butler goes to open the curtains in the house and YS is sitting on a couch looking extremely vexed. Omo she is so mad at Angel Dan for running off. Uh oh Angel Dan shows up all chipper. He doesn't know what is coming...the wrath of YS dundun. 

Instead of taking his arm, she takes a pinch of his sleeve to walk around. Hehe. 

Outside, it gets more serious and Angel Dan bows and apologizes. Not sure if he apologizes for the kiss or for running off. YS gives him a light but annoyed slap on the chest. She seems really hurt. She walks off on her own. He yells behind her "fighting" I guess about ballet training. She's like what did he really just say fighting to me lol. 

Dan looks for something to do but instead picks up books with kissing scenes in them lol. Oh Dan...

Dan gets in trouble with his superior. Dan doesn't go home,even though sad YS is clearly waiting for him, instead he goes to a bar where he meets JKW who is clearly jealous and admonishes Dan far speaking to YS in banmal and calling her by her name instead of "Miss".

mf5nqFJ.jpgr2IMhmB.jpg4IERhv4.jpg

Spoiler

gkSM3N9.jpg

Archived