[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Just watched the today's episodes with Eng subs- missed a lot of clues:

• JKW's love interest (Matilde?) was married (not necessarily to JKW) and died in his arms.
  • Matilde was a dancer/ballerina.
  • Matilde had a strong resemblance to Yeon-Seo.
  • JKW noted that Yeon-Seo "must have had a good teacher."

Current theory:

• Matilde is Yeon-Seo's MOTHER.
  • As a human, JKW pursued her, but lost out to Yeon-Seo's father (Yeon-Seo's father likely had a wealthy upbringing/was selected by Matilde's parents.)
  • Matilde's tragic suicide was a protective action (protecting JKW, or more likely, protecting Yeon-Seo)

I think this is a theory we can rule out completely. It's clear that it wasn't a suicide and that Matilde died protecting JKW. She died 15 years ago or earlier while being in her 20's. YS's mother died in a plane crash with YS's father 9 years ago when YS was 17 years old. THIS is YS's mother:

eZqgDX7.png

This is Matilde:

CzbUi52.png

I just realize that actually the OST 'Oh My Angel' is not the song that Yeon-Seo talks about angel Dan.

Instead, this song belongs to Dan talking about his archangel, who's always by his side.

You are my angel
Oh... You are my angel
Always... You're here
Oh... You are my angel
You are by my side
Always... Always stay here forever...

I love this guy :innocent::love:

F5NuQSR.jpg

And this is the first time that there are 3 angels in the same scene.  :innocent::innocent::innocent:

vochdel.png

6 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I just realize that actually the OST 'Oh My Angel' is not the song that Yeon-Seo talks about angel Dan.

Instead, this song belongs to Dan talking about his archangel, who's always by his side.

And this is the first time that there are 3 angels in the same scene.  :innocent::innocent::innocent:

I wonder whether Dan's superior knows JKW's true nature and if so whether he also knows that he and Dan need to clash. Another interesting thing I find is that nor Dan nor JKW, (and perhaps even the superior, I mean he was literally standing next to JKW), are unable to realize that they are both angels.

3 hours ago, briseis said:

I wonder whether Dan's superior knows JKW's true nature and if so whether he also knows that he and Dan need to clash. Another interesting thing I find is that nor Dan nor JKW, (and perhaps even the superior, I mean he was literally standing next to JKW), are unable to realize that they are both angels.

I think because he is archangel so he has more power and very skillful with his shapeshifter ability. Even Dan himself didn't know he's in disguise if he didn't reveal himself, so JKW may not sense him either.

It would be funny if there is a scene that the archangel disguises himself as Yeon-Seo and goes out dating with JKW (tricking him to piggyback the fake YS around) , while the real Yeon-Seo is having a good time with Dan.  :joy:

Hi i watch this drama too and I really like ! Shin Hye Sun nevers fail I like her so much and L is good too.  I love the twist, it was unexpected. I wait for the next week and I hope the raiting will increased. I see in a navers page in the comment  that there have been a program in kbs1 in the same time and it worked well and last  Thursday too there was a program I think this why the raiting always decreases Thursday.  Let’ hope good raiting next week. 

:D

It's been 4 episodes (4 hours) already and KBS merely gave us a 3min making video out of these 4 hours. Best part is, they gave a 2.45 min to-be-exact making clip with less than a second of OTP interaction. Can KBS be more stingy than that? Don't they really know what people want to see so as to raise attention, watch their drama and boost ratings?

There are too many scenes that I want to see. Yeonseo crying while watching Mr Jo's video. Yeonseo fending off gangsters scene in park. DanYeon fighting/throw cake scene, DanYeon scenes in the house while practicing walking, DanYeon dancing scene etc. So many worthy scenes and this is what we got only.

Missed those times when SBS released about 10 mins of different scenes every week every two episodes during 30but17 drama.

I really hope there is more before new episodes are out next Wednesday. 

I'm sorry. Just rambling. Please don't mind me.^_^

It seems like  next week the Mighty Yeon-Seo is going to release all her irritation on her training the fact that Dan probably starts ignoring her after the kiss. The fact that she has to question him, Dan probably starts distancing himself. 

Yeon Seo seems so adorable when she is hoping for attention from Dan. That’s one of the sides of hers I’m in love with. Someone who’s tall and poised, she ends up looking like a baby when with Dan. 

That makes me wish that Dan does end up getting himself into the noir side of things - I would like to see her taming him again. 

I’m really excited to see how their love story develops and how deeper it goes. If it goes. Or will we end up getting disappointed? 

40 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I’m really excited to see how their love story develops and how deeper it goes. If it goes. Or will we end up getting disappointed? 

Let's not expect too much... so that anything given will be a bonus :D

2 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Let's not expect too much... so that anything given will be a bonus :D

That’s a nice way to approach it but too bad, I’m already expecting. I wish I wasn’t. Can’t help it. :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, immorethant said:

The real cupid in this drama is the female butler.  

She's probably the one who put that manga in Dan's room. 

There’s a reason why I love her! 

I hope she stays alive for a long time - Dan & YS kids would need caring too! :lol:

Archived