[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Okay as best I can explain it...

JKW is an angel too. What kind of angel I don't know. He had a flashback to a girl dying in his arms. It seemed like the girl had been shot? She was all covered in blood. And we saw the face and it looked just like YS which is confusing as can be. And we saw him wearing a wedding band in the flashback and then also in the present. And he looked angry as he watched Angel Dan and YS kiss. And then his wings came out and we could see them only in the shadow not on him himself. But ummmm why that girl look just like YS? Also I think the girl in the videos he's been playing was that same girl who was also a dancer and also sounded/looked like YS so now i'm even more confused! There are two YS's or something happened to YS after she died? WHATTT

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, briseis said:

DAMN!!! WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! THIS SHOW IS THE MOST PERFECT THING EVER!!!

So JKW is really an angel (whether a fallen one it remeans to be seen and the ring is basically his version of Dan's handkerchief) and YS is the doppleganger of his past love. So Dan and YS is basically history repeating itself with an angel and human falling in love. 

I will accept this storyline! 

Makes sense why he made the confession so soon? I’m like they barely know each and he’s already fallen for her! Ha! Would he be then playing the matchmaker or trying for round 2? Hm. 

I’m suddenly feeling sorry for Ni Na. 

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Okay as best I can explain it...

JKW is an angel too. What kind of angel I don't know. He had a flashback to a girl dying in his arms. It seemed like the girl had been shot? She was all covered in blood. And we saw the face and it looked just like YS which is confusing as can be. And we saw him wearing a wedding band in the flashback and then also in the present. And he looked angry as he watched Angel Dan and YS kiss. And then his wings came out and we could see them only in the shadow not on him himself. But ummmm why that girl look just like YS? Also I think the girl in the videos he's been playing was that same girl who was also a dancer and also sounded/looked like YS so now i'm even more confused! There are two YS's or something happened to YS after she died? WHATTT

He maybe thinks its reincarnation or something maybe?

Suddenly Jeon So Min soul came into me and let me ask: How was the kiss y’all?! :wub:

2 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

A theory :

It's possible that YS already died before and angel JKW made a deal to let YS live again. In exchange,  JKW becomes a mortal being.

If that happens, I’ll personally punch the writer! B)

But it doesn’t seem like YS has a past. 

5 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Suddenly Jeon So Min soul came into me and let me ask: How was the kiss y’all?! :wub:

If that happens, I’ll personally punch the writer! B)

But it doesn’t seem like YS has a past. 

7 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

A theory :

It's possible that YS already died before and angel JKW made a deal to let YS live again. In exchange,  JKW becomes a mortal being.

It's possible that YS her memories got  erased in exchange of a deal or she was reincarnated.

A kiss this soon, I am so loving this show and how am I supposed to survive until next week. Pray, do tell me? :tears::tears: I have a feeling the whole internet (especially SK audience) are freaking out. LOL :lol::phew:

42 minutes ago, blademan said:

OMG OMG OMG IT JUST CLICKED!!! CHOCOLATE WAS THE LINK! THEY BOTH LOVE CHOCOLATE :scream:

Yes, actually I noticed this but my first thought before watching tonight's episode ending is that JKW is older brother of Dan.

Dan was his sweet brother who loved chocolate and was good to everyone but he was bullied and died saving Yeon-Seo, so JKW said that he must be more selfish. And because of YS was good to his brother so he tried to help YS and but didn't know this angel used to be his little brother.

But now I don't know and can't think of anything anymore.... and I have to wait until next Wednesday :bawling:

P.S. After watching ep 5-6 Eng sub, I recalled that in early episode the archangel only said that Dan's mission is 'Love'. He didn't say who or whom should love or should be loved.  So it can be either finding love for Yeon-Seo or can be making angel Dan know about love.  And when Dan asked the archangel how to find the thing that YS likes, the archangel said something about 'rib' and 'destiny' which later misleaded Dan to think that JKW is YS's destiny but actually the archangle's real meaning is that Dan is her destiny and what YS likes is Dan.  It's simple answer but Dan was thinking too much.

P.S.2 I really love when the story is so hard to guess. So good. :thumbsup:

And the rating must be good to , not only audience will dying to see the OTP's romantic scene but also dying to know the answers of all mysteries.  :love:

It's really Shin Hye Sun! the mystery girl.

bbeVm87.png

I will watch it again. Good night ! :innocent::relaxed::star:

1 minute ago, jakey09 said:

Ok. I couldn’t help myself and saw it. :wub: Though could we have a more passionate kiss next time?! Please! I know HS is a good kisser ... L fans can help me out with his info! :lol:

Fully agree, we need more passionate kiss :wub:;):phew: between our two leads. I am going to leave this one as a preview of what has yet to come. Writer/PD please do not disappoint us. 

5 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Ok. I couldn’t help myself and saw it. :wub: Though could we have a more passionate kiss next time?! Please! I know HS is a good kisser ... L fans can help me out with his info! :lol:

From my kdrama waching experience, that's one of the high quality first kisses out there: good angles and visibility, full lips-on-lips contact, no lip retracting,... so I'm satisfied. Plus the emotions both characters have for each other are clearly visible :wub:

I've got a bad feeling though. Dan is a cute naive silly angel. In contrast Director JKW looks like a dark one flipping his wings in anger and one who's back for veagance. 

And that kiss today... which caught all of us by surprise. :joy: Didn't expect it to come so early at Episode 4! What an episode of twists and turns!  

OMG! AFTER READING ALL THE COMMENTS AND RECAPS OF TODAY'S EPISODE, THIS IS LITERALLY ME RIGHT NOW AT WORK... 

*Lord help me!*

tumblr_m5a5seEA3p1qkjvg5_zps5cfynend.gif 

I'm so happy about the kiss though! 

fee5f00e-aabc-4d91-a0e4-a7553dcabc12-ori

But about JKW...

9089b051-c197-45e0-8e37-192d205debbf-ori

Archived