[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hyesun's expression is so on point. Bad Yeonseo! She's like: Pppffff, darn that flower! Nice smelling... my foot! (throws) :joy:

Seriously her acting has reached a whole new level. Whether comedic or emotional scenes, she does it all so effortlessly.

9 hours ago, thistle said:

And I really hope that in the next episode YS remembers that she saw KD's angel wings.  

@thistle I hope so too.  I wonder, however, if his wings are invisible to everyone except himself and other angels.  It might be that she is only aware that he was shielding her with his body and not cognizant of the wings, especially since her eyesight is not 100% yet.  Not sure how the PD-nim and writer-nim will handle this aspect.

I thought I saw a rock on the floor, so wondering who set this up and who is trying to kill LYS.  Let's be totally real about this, light fixtures used in stage productions and that particular chandelier are extremely heavy.  Whomever, is setting up these staged accidents, is not just trying to hurt her, the intent is to remove her permanently.

There is someone working for the aunt that is close to LYS. The person knew that she was mentally unstable (trauma) hence he recreated a similar situation (broken glas) which triggered fear in LYS so that she would become paralyzed and remain close to the lamp. 

I have the impression that the new director KJW is actually investigating this company due to the board in his office. 

What if young Yeonseo was a little angel when she saved young Dan. Then she disappeared and vanished because she got involved and saved human Dan so she turned into a human lol. Now Dan is back to save her so they are each other's guardian angel. Ok that's just my wild imagination. :P

Those who are hoping our cast will appear in happy together. I think we can look forward to it. One of the MC (Jo Yoon Hee) is Lee dong gun's wife. She promoted this drama in yesterday's episode and mentioning that she asked them to appear in Happy together. I hope we will not wait for long for it to happen. Would love to see our main 4 cast in happy together!

24 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

There is someone working for the aunt that is close to LYS. The person knew that she was mentally unstable (trauma) hence he recreated a similar situation (broken glas) which triggered fear in LYS so that she would become paralyzed and remain close to the lamp. 

Oh yes ! you might be right about the broken glass,  someone may did that intentionally.

7 minutes ago, me040298 said:

Those who are hoping our cast will appear in happy together. I think we can look forward to it. 

Oh..wow, it's the best news. Thank you so much for your info. :wub:

After watching Eng sub, I have some theories

Spoiler

- I'm surprise to know that Mr. Jo did eyes matching test and specifically put his name to donate to YS.  Surely he shouldn't have intention to die but it means he prepare to be come a blind for YS ? :unsure:  I can't believe he had this level of sacrifice even though he took good care of YS but .  So I think he did all those things for his redemption of something that he did in the past to YS's family.  (It somehow might related to what that guy in funeral said something about his past).

- There's someone in YS's house who's working with JKW and informed him that YS got new secretary and she can walk better now and he can start his plan.  I guessed that person is the female butler. So both may have some relationship and the reason she worked in that house because she was kind of informant. But both's motive is still hidden from us and we don't know they have good or evil intention.

- It seems YS loves to feel the rain, I think it made her remember of the raining day that she first met Dan in her childhood. 

2 minutes ago, me040298 said:

Those who are hoping our cast will appear in happy together. I think we can look forward to it. One of the MC (Jo Yoon Hee) is Lee dong gun's wife. She promoted this drama in yesterday's episode and mentioning that she asked them to appear in Happy together. I hope we will not wait for long for it to happen. Would love to see our main 4 cast in happy together!

Yeah! I hope we hear good news soon! Fingers crossed. :)

Idk if anyone's been watching Her Private Life, but this drama is definitely gonna sustain me once that ends. At least it can tone down my withdrawal symptoms a little (and it's gonna be bad this time ;-;)

Hyesun and Myungsoo are both such good actors. Hyesun delivers emotion so well that I always cry when she cries, and Myungsoo really brings Dan's character to life. I can't wait to see how this story plays out. Their chemistry is pretty good too, so I'm definitely hyped rn!

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

There is someone working for the aunt that is close to LYS. 

I hope that someone is not the female butler ^_^

Obviously someone did something to the chandelier :crazy:

@Ni Wen @Dramanoona @immorethant I have been thinking about the rat in the mansion and especially about the appearance of his angel's wings. What if the appearance of the wings is connected to the attempted murder? Notice that the time gap between the appearance of the wings and the fall of the chandelier is quite long. In my opinion, they appeared the moment the culprit started loosening the screw of the chandelier. During that time, KD tried to hide from LYS. Let us not forget that KD is moving from the yard to his room, avoiding LYS, giving him some free time. This made me think that the rat might have known that LYS was busy focusing on her new secretary and helper.

@Ni Wen Yes, I like your idea very much. She saved him in the past as she was an angel and now he is doing the same. I have been thinking about the reason why LYS was able to hear him. I guess, this might be connected to the kiss. He did touch her in that moment, although she didn't feel anything.

As for the new director, I have the impression that he was the one working for the driver Jo. Remember that Mr. Jo told LYS that she was in the middle of a battlefield and they were almost there. He added that they only needed just a little more time. As new director, JKW has the means and the ability to observe the enemies and see what is happening at Fantasia. They needed an insider who knew how such a thing is working.

11 hours ago, immorethant said:

- Dan need to find love for Yeon-Seo, so he will try to match YS with JKW

- However, Ni-Na got a crush on JKW and YS is attracted to Dan (his mission failed since their 1st encounter from childhood but he didn't know)

- At some point Ni-Na may act as b*tchy 2nd female because she understood that Yeon-Seo will return to ballet to take away her odette role and also take her crush JKW.

- But in the end, as Yeon-Seo's heart belongs to Dan, I think Ni-Na character will become more lovable and will show that she's not evil at all, and after that JKW may start to develop feeling for Ni-Na. (And I hope we will get to see both Dan and YS play as cupid to help Ni-Na and JKW to build relationship, should be funny and cute).

- I also think that JKW may know YS at the young age too.  He might watch young Yeon-Seo on stage and impressed with her dancing (or from other reason that kept secret for now). so he decided to become the art director and get this job position to get close to Yeon-Seo. He just shown up after he heard the news that YS will appear in the Ballet Fantasia party and suddenly declare the lead role to be for YS.  (Sound like the 3rd lead doctor in '30but17' which he decided to become a doctor for female lead).

My theories are similar:

Spoiler

-"Dan" and Yeon-Seo were early childhood friends. "Dan" died in a drowning incident, saving Yeon-Seo's life. Yeon-Seo has blacked-out most of this tragic event from her memory- she subconsciously remembers playing in the rain with "Dan", as well as staring at the sunset, as she mourned his loss.

-"Dan" was made an angel due to this sacrifice. He is assigned this specific mission due to his past, forgotten connection with Yeon-Seo. 

-JKW is ambitious, and his ambition is to take over Fantasia. He will manipulate and scheme towards this goal, not unlike an evil sorcerer.

-The rock through the window was a JKW scheme- he hoped to appear serendipitously, and console a traumatized Yeon-Seo, but one of the Aunt's minions dropped the chandelier. (JKW wants merely to manipulate Yeon-Seo, at least for now.) 

-"Dan" will initially try to complete his mission by pairing Yeon-Seo with JKW, but will wind up spending the 100 days protecting her/growing closer to her.

-Ni-Na will fall for JKW, but he just sees her as another tool, like Odile was to the evil sorcerer in "Swan Lake."

-Yeon-Seo will perform as a sudden, surprise replacement for Ni-Na in "Gisele", with Ni-Na watching from the side of the stage, fully-costumed as Gisele. (Hopefully, a stand-in will be used to dance this part, so netizens can focus solely on the dramatic event.)

-Ni-Na will be given an opportunity, by JKW, to remove Yeon-Seo from the equation... but Ni-Na is more like her own father, than Odile's father, and will actually take measures to save Yeon-Seo. 

-YKW will have no further use for Ni-Na, and she will be left to, basically, dance to her own death, like "Gisele" did. (Note: The autopsy will cite a previously un-diagnosed heart problem.)

-JKW and the Aunt will continue to scheme endlessly, eating up way too much screen time, and boring the netizens who thought they had signed up for a fantasy drama. Yeon-Seo will find out that the Aunt was behind her parents' death. "Dan" will save Yeon-Seo from some schemes, though he will usually do so unwittingly.

-"Dan" will successfully complete his mission, as Yeon-Seo falls for him. He gets his memories back, and is allowed to live out his life as a human with Yeon-Seo. (Turns out that the events leading to his death were actually due to an angel screwing things up, and they had to have Hatori Sohma erase her memory.)

-"Dan" will find out his real name was "Yoon-Jae", or whatever the Korean version of the name "Frederich" is.

-Minutes 10-20 of the final episode will feature lots of fun shenanigans.

-Yeon-Seo and her newly-reunited love will try to escape the country together, but die tragically in a plane crash, spending their last moments together in a watery grave. (It's a shame "Dan" couldn't keep those wings...)

-... but they will ascend from that water grave, and live continue to exist happily-ever-after as an angelic duo. "Dan" will be a lot more competent at angeling, with Yeon-Seo at his side.

Hopefully, my theories are totally wrong, and this drama will be totally surprising and unpredictable.

Loving all these theories!! Please keep them coming!

On 5/24/2019 at 9:05 PM, bebebisous33 said:

I have the impression that the new director KJW is actually investigating this company due to the board in his office. 

This could be very possible. After all, LYS was such a B and a pain in the a** to her household LOL, anyone would be very motivated to stab her in the back with the backing of the ~evil~ aunt.

As much as I'm propelled to suspect the butler, she seems sincere to me. She's brutally honest to LYS but I see in her eyes she has real concern for her.  I hope I'm not wrong about her though. I know this is drama and anything can happen, but I would hate  to know that not a single soul was on her side (except KD of course) :sweat_smile: 

Just an after-thought. I hoped this drama had nothing about them meeting when they were kids. Because, come on, who doesn't use this cliche in every Kdrama? LOL Oh well. 

You know,  @kokkuri33, @Ni Wen @bebebisous33 , @Dramanoona, @larrysouth, @mylovekge and everyone that I didn't mentioned here,  I love reading all of this speculations because it means that this drama has something more in story line than just a fantasy rom-com. The more variance in our speculations means that the the plot is quite effective to make us guess and interpret in different ways.

And I hope this will keep us and audience to be glued to the screen until the end.  :love::heart:

I really wish next Wednesday to come fast.  :innocent:

MDEiUIt.gif

(credit : @Ltheflower twitter)

ZCh8Ogt.jpg

(credit : @L_eloquence twitter)

Archived