Quantcast
meechuttso

[Current Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

What I expected yesterday but didn't see is the opening title.  I don't know if it's only my streaming version was trimmed off or there's really no title ?  Does anyone see that in your broadcast version ?  :mellow:

Probably because KBS tried to cover all the important points within 70 min time limit to get a good story setup.  So I hope today I will see the title with the name of actors and the OST. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I am waiting for Ep 2 and watching both Ep 1 and 2 together.

But the ratings does make me want to watch Ep 1 immediately.

Argghhh.... I need to be disciplined and resist!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I watched the first ep because I already like the lead actors.  But I'm gonna be honest and say that there was nothing that really took my breath away; it was just okay.  I'll keep watching though.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I am waiting for Ep 2 and watching both Ep 1 and 2 together.

But the ratings does make me want to watch Ep 1 immediately.

Argghhh.... I need to be disciplined and resist!

Me too! So nice to see you again! I haven't watched yet coz I'm waiting for subs and to watch ep 1 and 2 together. But I can't resist and keep watching those clips :P

10 minutes ago, thistle said:

I watched the first ep because I already like the lead actors.  But I'm gonna be honest and say that there was nothing that really took my breath away; it was just okay.  I'll keep watching though.

Nice to see you again too!! I'll be very honest too to say I'm watching it for Hyesun.:P But probably I would grow to love the show. Keep coming back ok!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hey, I do recognise the 3017 gang.

Together again. LOL.

The plot is intriguing and it was time to try another rom-com...I still have yet to continue from Ep 2 for a rom com which I have said I am watching... hehehe

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

KBS is reminding you all to remember to tune in to Episode 2 tonight because it's getting more exciting today. Dan is going to work for bad*ss Yeonseo and getting bullied and hit (?!:P). Gosh where did the kind Yeontae and cute Seori go!?

Yeonseo is going to regain her sight and getting help from the ballet director.

Happy watching Episode 2 together!

• Love 7

56 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Me too! So nice to see you again! I haven't watched yet coz I'm waiting for subs and to watch ep 1 and 2 together. But I can't resist and keep watching those clips :P

Nice to see you again too!! I'll be very honest too to say I'm watching it for Hyesun.:P But probably I would grow to love the show. Keep coming back ok!

Don’t we usually start watching for our favourite actors first? If the show’s good it will keep us hooked, otherwise not. Let it take its time to develop and make us love it! B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

14 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Don’t we usually start watching for our favourite actors first? If the show’s good it will keep us hooked, otherwise not. Let it take its time to develop and make us love it! B)

That's exactly what I'm thinking, too.  Let's see where this drama takes us!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Totally. Hi5!  I guess your reply is meant for @thistle hehe.

I haven't watch episode 1 properly with subs yet but I'm already hooked and eager to find out how Dan and Yeonseo will grow close :D. I'm not sure if I'm being bias though :P

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

Hey, I do recognise the 3017 gang.

Together again. LOL

Yes!!!! Together again :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I’ve just finished watching Eng Sub of Ep 1-2.

With no sub I cried at the scene almost the end.

But when I understood more from watching with sub, I cried since the first bridge jumping scene. :bawling:

Five min left, got to go before the bell rings 12 times.  :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Well, Angel Dan got lightning zapped back to the church front steps after bringing the car back onto the bridge. He got locked out of the church and is now in trouble with the senior angel. He got taken somewhere new, an all white room. The senior angel receives a scroll and reads it to Angel Dan. (While this is happening, the second male lead drove up on the accident scene and called for help. Our ballerina is in the operating room now). Angel Dan gets his mission. I think he was surprised to still be in one piece and alive lol. They are back in the church now. 

Meanwhile YS is out of surgery. I missed it but I guess she can see again. 

Also Angel Dan can be seen by everyone now and he's happy cuz when leaves fall on him they don't contain missions anymore. 

Okay so I wanted to recap and my stream worked for like 5 minutes but that's it, it's frozen again! If it starts working again I'll add more. Sorry!! 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Ok now it's working again lol. Wonky stream. Don't worry it will stop again I'm sure. And I was totally wrong. Angel Dan did get a mission on the leaf! And YS doesn't fully have her vision back. It is blurry. Ok so there was a child who definitely saw Angel Dan but then when he went to the hospital it didn't seem like anyone could see him or maybe they were all too busy. And YS walked right by him, albeit with blurred vision so I just don't know. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 4

So Dan gets his chance, his own last mission, but he doesn't know who that person is yet. I'm looking foward his face when he discovers it's YS.

Also, he has 100 days to complete it. What is he? A gumiho? What is it with kdramas and their obsession with 100 days anyway?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Just now, briseis said:

So Dan gets his chance, his own last mission, but he doesn't know who that person is yet. I'm looking foward his face when he discovers it's YS.

Also, he has 100 days to complete it. What is he? A gumiho? What is it with kdramas and their obsession with 100 days anyway?

I think it's cuz a drama usually lasts around 2-3 months and 100 days is a very complete number 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

So heartbreaking, YS smiling in front of her driver's altar so he could see her smiling brightly one last time just as he wished. He really gave her his corneas for the transplant like I predicted.

bwcKNEj.png

And the horror on Dan'S face when he discovers that YS is his mission.

Aw4Ro84.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

YS has made her way on her own thru the hospital and to the funeral room for Mr Jo. Angel Dan has followed her there. He does some more voiceovers probably offering more sage advice or words of wisdom. YS is having memories of Mr Jo. She looks lost and helpless not sure if she got his eyes. She wanders aimlessly outside the hospital. I think Angel Dan's love mission had a name but he didn't realize the girl he's been following is her, YS, till he heard her name from a nurse? 

Outside YS gets into a taxi just as second lead male (I need to learn his name) is arriving. They miss each other. He goes to her hospital room but she's gone. She has taken a taxi cab somewhere. It's dark so I'm not sure if it's her mansion house or what. She goes to a big tv and pulls out a DVD and turns it on. It's her at a ballet competition as a child. Her dad is filming and she's running into Mr Jo's arms happily. Now in present time she's recalling her final words to Mr Jo. She realizes how hurtful she was and completely breaks down. Very sad. 

Ok I'm glad someone else is recapping here cuz this stream is driving me bonkers and I'm ready to give up on it lol.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 5

I guess Angel Dan has been locked out of the church for good now. His outfit has been changed from the all white angel outfit to a plain black suit. 

The older woman/head of YS' staff returns home and finds YS sleeping on the floor. I think she scolds her for running away like that. I missed something but she's in her bed now and an in home doctor is talking to her. I think she's getting a lot better. She seems in shock though. Sorry I'm not sure. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

And YS doesn't fully have her vision back. It is blurry. 

:bawling: Mr Jo's corneas didn't work?

• Sad 3
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

:bawling: Mr Jo's corneas didn't work?

I don't think they didn't work it merely takes some time before it fully heals. You must not forget that it's an invasive surgery and it takes time to recuperate.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1