[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Ok now it's working again lol. Wonky stream. Don't worry it will stop again I'm sure. And I was totally wrong. Angel Dan did get a mission on the leaf! And YS doesn't fully have her vision back. It is blurry. Ok so there was a child who definitely saw Angel Dan but then when he went to the hospital it didn't seem like anyone could see him or maybe they were all too busy. And YS walked right by him, albeit with blurred vision so I just don't know. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Dan gets his chance, his own last mission, but he doesn't know who that person is yet. I'm looking foward his face when he discovers it's YS.

Also, he has 100 days to complete it. What is he? A gumiho? What is it with kdramas and their obsession with 100 days anyway?

Just now, briseis said:

So Dan gets his chance, his own last mission, but he doesn't know who that person is yet. I'm looking foward his face when he discovers it's YS.

Also, he has 100 days to complete it. What is he? A gumiho? What is it with kdramas and their obsession with 100 days anyway?

I think it's cuz a drama usually lasts around 2-3 months and 100 days is a very complete number 

So heartbreaking, YS smiling in front of her driver's altar so he could see her smiling brightly one last time just as he wished. He really gave her his corneas for the transplant like I predicted.

bwcKNEj.png

And the horror on Dan'S face when he discovers that YS is his mission.

Aw4Ro84.png

YS has made her way on her own thru the hospital and to the funeral room for Mr Jo. Angel Dan has followed her there. He does some more voiceovers probably offering more sage advice or words of wisdom. YS is having memories of Mr Jo. She looks lost and helpless not sure if she got his eyes. She wanders aimlessly outside the hospital. I think Angel Dan's love mission had a name but he didn't realize the girl he's been following is her, YS, till he heard her name from a nurse? 

Outside YS gets into a taxi just as second lead male (I need to learn his name) is arriving. They miss each other. He goes to her hospital room but she's gone. She has taken a taxi cab somewhere. It's dark so I'm not sure if it's her mansion house or what. She goes to a big tv and pulls out a DVD and turns it on. It's her at a ballet competition as a child. Her dad is filming and she's running into Mr Jo's arms happily. Now in present time she's recalling her final words to Mr Jo. She realizes how hurtful she was and completely breaks down. Very sad. 

Ok I'm glad someone else is recapping here cuz this stream is driving me bonkers and I'm ready to give up on it lol.

I guess Angel Dan has been locked out of the church for good now. His outfit has been changed from the all white angel outfit to a plain black suit. 

The older woman/head of YS' staff returns home and finds YS sleeping on the floor. I think she scolds her for running away like that. I missed something but she's in her bed now and an in home doctor is talking to her. I think she's getting a lot better. She seems in shock though. Sorry I'm not sure. 

37 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

:bawling: Mr Jo's corneas didn't work?

I don't think they didn't work it merely takes some time before it fully heals. You must not forget that it's an invasive surgery and it takes time to recuperate.

Well there's some big scene going on at the ballet studio. The second lead enters as the new artistic director. He has some words with Ni Na, I think criticizing her performance? Then I think he mentions wanting to bring back YS to which NiNa reacts in shock. 

Now he's having a meeting with NiNas sister and mother, the evil ladies. They don't seem pleased with him although I'm assuming they're the ones who brought him on board so I dunno. 

Meanwhile our Angel Dan has arrived at the mansion with his mission leaf. He meets people who are leaving the mansion after job interviewing with her and they're all shook up hehe. The woman head of her staff is scolding her for being so picky I guess. So this is a replacement for Mr Jo's position then ? 

Omo here comes Angel Dan. He's a cutie. Ooh YS notices his handkerchief and somehow remembers the one she had even tho she couldn't see it. 

Whatever Angel Dan says reminds her of something Mr Jo said. What is he doing now. He's being cute whatever he's doing. I think he's pleading his case with her. She looks like she has a headache. He gets up to leave and is very dramatic about exiting. He makes her angry and she gets up to follow him. He's outside talking to himself and being crazy lol. But head of staff lady runs out and tells him you got the job. 

So I'm very confused about her eyesight. It appears to be back but I saw her walking stick next to her while she was doing the job interviews. So maybe it's just still blurry? I missed some parts plus lack of subs doesn't help. 

Poor Angel Dan. Think he was given all this paperwork slash homework and an alarm for every time she calls him. He's tired from reading thru the paperwork all night when she calls him. My stream is freezing but it seems funny like she's making him do karate and get beat up in front of her. May be she wants to make him strong so he can protect her lol. Think we are getting a montage of scenes. Angel Dan is getting to see how demanding she is with her staff. Like making them pick up a single hair off the floor. Think his voiceover is saying "how am I gonna find this nasty girl love in 100 days" lol I dunno just a guess 

We are getting some dance sequences now. Ballet practice and such. NiNa is practicing hard, think she feels threatened by YS. Second lead artistic director is watching her and when she falls and hurts her ankle, he comes and massages it. She eyes him like maybe she likes him already?? They don't have a love line tho do they? He likes YS right. He goes back to his office and looks at his chart with YS' picture on it. He makes a phone call but it froze so I dunno what was said. 

Meanwhile we get a scene with evil director/NiNas mom who is in her bedroom and venting furiously to her husband most likely about the new artistic director and YS etc.

My stream came back and we are back at the mansion. Think YS was scolding her staff again and this time Angel Dan intervened probably like what are you doing you crazy girl give your staff a break. He releases the staff from her scolding and now they are bickering back and forth. 

Stream froze again. It's nighttime now and raining. YS reaches her hand out the window to feel the rain and recalls the day in the park with the strange man she felt but couldn't see. 

Meanwhile Angel Dan is outside doing work when suddenly his wings pop out and he sees his reflection and freaks out like why are my wings out lol. At the same time YS calls him from upstairs on his little alarms. He runs and hides. Now he's furiously trying to get his angel wings to disappear lol. Meanwhile YS is coming for him. We can hear her walking stick coming down the hallway. Dun dun dun. Did he run out the window with his wings on? I missed it. But she's staring at the broken glass now and having flash back to when she went blind and starting to freak out a little. I missed some but she looked up and saw a chandelier about to fall on her head and suddenly Angel Dan swooped in and protected her with his angel wings. Awww. There was a brief flash back to when I assume they were kids and he was falling in the rain and she dropped her umbrella and ran up and caught him. Awww my heart. 

Episode ended with them just staring at each other. 

I'm irrevocably addicted to this show. Hook, line and sinker. I appreciate these kinds of dramas the most - the ones which keep improving and building up their story arcs which each episode. It's funny, heartfelt and romantic and the writer has apparently a clear picture where she wants to take the story. So today episode affirmed that YS saved Dan when they were children and Dan's heart actually reacts to her voice (be it actual voice or inner voice). The ending was absolutely swoonworthy:

sP2XcW2.pngsIyWWLj.png

And this is going to happen next episode. I can't wait:

To0o3Fc.png

46 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Ok I'm glad someone else is recapping here cuz this stream is driving me bonkers and I'm ready to give up on it lol.

I'm glad you didn't give up.  Thanks for working so hard on this. 

You're the best.  Really.  :cookie: :heart: :star:

I have a confession to make - Dan's wings are beyond beautiful! I love how huge and pristine white they are with the celestial glow around them. It really makes him look otherwordly and angelic.

wfUTkAd.png

Most of the cut scenes are already uploaded on the KBS youtube channel, so you can check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DramaKBS/videos

This is the link to the final scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5cvF1JwSCg

Or if you prefer embedded version:

Also this the instagram page of the child actress who plays young YS and this is her newest upload:

Today is even better than yesterday.

Is this really fantasy rom-com ? Made me cry (again) at first 20 mins.

Only in the 3rd episode, I'm stunned by 3 powerful drama scenes.

Superb acting of SHS and Woo Hee-Jin.

This 2nd scene is better than her award winning scene in 'My Golden Life'. Made me goosebumps.

Q7q44E7.jpg

sws0zg8.jpg

Do Ji-Won, Lee Dong-Gun are also great.

Great casting in this drama and when the characters interacted with each other , it's like I'm watching clashing of 2 thundering storms or drama battle showdown.

(And it's just 2nd day, OMG !!! to imagine of more to come ) 

:thumbsup::love::kiss_wink::heart:

Thanks, everyone for the updates and cannot wait to leave work so I can watch it in full. @immorethant - I watched the part she is crying after watching the video at home and the funeral scene which made me cry along with her. 100% agree with you that it's, even more, better than when she found out her mom lied to her in My Golden Life.

I am literally dying to know if again our team are trending on Naver and what netizens are saying. :phew:

Archived