[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine me coming after the episode and saying, what a surprising episode! I loved it! 

Though I’ll curse KBS for panning out the kiss but I loved those quick pecks! 

Will be back for more! 

41 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

YS has colorful gardening attire.

Ni-Na appears- only took 39 minutes for 2FL to appear on screen!

I wanted to tell you ... I think, I found my second OTP: Elena and Hu! 

Their chemistry was rocking! 

I don't know if my heart can go through another Goblin-like disappearance. I still cry to this day whenever I watch the scene.

We already had a disappearing act and time jump in a just ended drama. Hopefully, it'll be different for this drama but I am not keeping my hopes up.

So in the preview, KJW warns Dan that if he continues he will end up like him, YS is making a list of all the things she wants to do with Dan in the remaining time, some of the things is a date and a picnic ("Meet me outside in 30 minutes. We're going on a picnic.") and she also says: "I want to do everything there is with Dan" - I admit that the moment I heard it my mind was totally in the gutter and the first thing which occured to me was that she wants to make love with him.

ze5lhor.jpg

I don't even care anymore if they don't end up together. At least they are able to spend time with each other for the time being. Like have them get marry and have some dimple babies for all I care. Memories last forever! :wub:

Me: 

Spoiler

acc4b80f-14cb-4881-967f-b2b24a4133d0-ori

8 minutes ago, almldan said:

Just leave it to KJW for ruining YS & KD happy moments again <_< Well at least now they are cherishing every moment they have left together... :tears:

I honestly hate that jackass so much :angry: what is wrong with him, get over she doesn't want you nor will she ever. :angry:

1 minute ago, briseis said:

So in the preview, KJW warns Dan that if he continues then he will end up like him, YS is making a list of all the things she wants to do with Dan in the remaining time, some of the things is a date and a picnic ("Meet me outside in 30 minutes. We're going in a picnic) and she also says: "I want to do everything there is with Dan" - I admit that the moment I heard it my mind was totally in the gutter and the first thing which occured to me that she wants to make love with him.

A bed scene will occur by the end of the series of course!! But my fear is that KW will turn more evil and will create caos... Hope in more kisses... I need sub for this episode but i think Ru Na and the evil aunt will go to jail in next futureB)

OMO! There's soo much kisses today. :wub: I'm soo happy, yet at the same time scared that something will happen to them.

Didn't have the time to watch yesterday's episodes, today I'm going to watch all of it.

Honestly, I am soo done with the Aunt and her family, like they are soo annoying like a fly always buzzing around.

For Sunbae Hu's case, I think he's getting punish for stuff he does or keeps preventing Dan from doing things. For Elena, remember in last week's episodes when she met JKW and stated that he has some anger pumped up in him and all these stuff, I think she's a part of them up there, too, but just left. Just like how the hal-abeoji who was an angel. I'm guessing there's a couple of them mixing within the humans and you just don't know.

28 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

A good or bad omen? KD report/confession burst into small flames and disappear.

It seems to be a bad omen, It's possible that just like Hu. Dan's angelic powers is starting to disappear or it's a sign that his mission deadline is approaching  and remaining days is nearing before he disintegrates.

Archived