[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally watched today's episode with eng subs. Goodness, this episode was kind of intense. I was so anxious and nervous. At least now we are getting quite a few information that we need.

*I literally was biting my nails and my eyes were this wide opened during some intense scenes.* 

c4e5fbc8-d208-44d4-9b89-6bb3c2f4c1ee-ori

I'm sad to see how Hu is in a dilemma himself due to his obedience to God and his compassion to helping KD. Even Hu is questioning God as to why He is doing this to them? Why doesn't He pity them? Meaning is God really that inconsiderate? I don't believe He is in reality. God gave us free will but it is our choice to choose the right path since we live in a sinful world. 

As already mentioned, I think KD can become human if he chooses to be selfless and give up on LYS. He can't put LYS first over God, in doing so is an act of arrogance and he'll dissipate. For LYS, I think in the end, if she chooses to believe in God and become selfless, as His reward for them, KD can become human. It is that simple, KD just needs to successfully complete his mission and if he does what I said, he'll be ok. He is almost there to completing his mission so I hope he doesn't fail in the end. 

*Fighting, KD! I believe you can do it. If you do good, good things will come to you!*

522e98ae-4495-4bad-8684-738aa7e7b453-ori

Honestly, I also want to say that I'm liking JKW in this episode since he is being helpful here. I like how he is bold, smart, and standing up to Ru Na and her mom. He isn't taking their crap. So I hope he will become more useful and likeable till the end. Not to mention how proud I am of our precious Angel Dan for always protecting our girl, LYS! He is seriously HOT when he shows every emotions! 

*Proud of JKW and KD!* 

0e907af6-68bb-4546-8b63-8ca048a82e36-ori

my drink almost went up my nose when I read that @Ameera Ali’s post she was happy when lights out he’s gonna take advantage of her....we know she ain’t sleeping like last time so yeah...takes 2 to tango!! lol

5d13fe585c735585422847.gif?download

I will not give up dreaming to see him taking advantage of her :joy: I notice next episode like good angel Dan would ask her :sweat_smile:

15615906611561590658.gif

Even when she say no :joy:

Spoiler

15615910211561591013.gif

he  stays outside her door :joy:

15615911911561591182.gif

* Dan I put my trust on you :phew:

Omo!

I wasn't well and slept before the episode. Couldn't catch it live!

I haven't back-read but I will do so once I have watched it.

Must make note to watch the episode tonight, no matter what!

*manages to dodge spoilers so far... hehehe*

PS. Realised my last post was p.181....lots of back-read *rubs hands in anticipation*

Good Morning :blush:

I really want to ask SHS to share me those pics.

(credit @EteruART twitter)

3slECu7.gif

I just watched this scene and it's interesting that if Elena knew beforehand that something's going to happen.

Will YS not be able to play Giselle at the end ? 

w0ySwbO.jpg

@immorethant I don't think Elena really knows anything but is basically going off with the instinct of what happened to YS the last time and how it led to Ni Na taking on the lead.

Again as someone earlier said, Ni Na even after YS won fair in the open audition still thinks that she should be Giselle regardless. And the looks she keeps giving YS is really pissing me off now as she is fully consumed with hatred for her. 

I really hope YS plays Gissele until the end and Ni Na needs to wake up from her delusional obsession of YS as a ballerina. I hope since the mom now knows of her daughters evil acts she will stop her and realise how far they have gone for Ni Na and Fantasia.

17 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Good Morning :blush:

I really want to ask SHS to share me those pics.

(credit @EteruART twitter)

I just watched this scene and it's interesting that if Elena knew beforehand that something's going to happen.

Will YS not be able to play Giselle at the end ? 

I think the play will happen when Dan's mission is finished and YS will leave to look for him and Nina will do the Giselle. Nina gets her play and YS saves her man. I think the gran finale will be like this. Its fair

Yes. I'm also shock at the divorce but if it doesn't work out, they'll have to do what is best. I wish them well! 

Btw, I think the cliffhanger of tomorrow's episode will end with JKW saying from the preview, "He'll dissipate because of your love." I'm assuming he will meet with LYS and will tell her the whole truth about what'll happen to KD. We'll probably get a noble idiocy coming from LYS.:(

*Oh goodness... this man will try to separate my OTP. New episode hasn't even aired and I can already tell that it'll break my fragile heart. I can't do this!* :tears::angry: 

3c222f7f-89d4-48f3-ad89-0ced8964d74a-ori

I saw the episode with subs few hours back, I was in the midst of writing when heard the most devastating news (SongSongCouple). 

Suddenly I was too disturbed for them, for SooSun, for love in general. The harsh realities of life sucks big time. 

I forgot what I wanted to review. :lol:

Anyway moving on to the show. I really loved RN’s narration in the beginning. It made me laugh. 

“Funny, isn’t it? A tragedy turns into a comedy. And then something you thought was a comedy turned into tragedy.” 

Isn’t that the beauty of ALML? And what netizens were exactly commenting/complaining about recently? Some thought of it to be a rom com, hating the melo. Some loving the melo and thinking some aspects being too immature? 

Why it made me laugh was because it seems like the writer is aware of what she may be doing. I’m not sure. 

However, my concern remains that we have only 5 hours left and there is still no proper romance between the leads. I keep wanting KBS/CVs to prove me wrong but ... the emotional development would have happened anyway. It goes without saying, but suddenly I feel they are wasting too much screen time on secondary characters and less on OTP! C’mon, will be bidding goodbye to OTP in few hours I want something to remember them by. Yes, already there’s plenty ... but that one thing! Their romance, their chemistry. Do not waste it. 

I’m pretty sure YS still wouldn’t know the truth by the end of next episode and then the next week - There’s culprit to catch, Giselle act to do, Fantasia to save, revenge to take, guilt, devastation, going against the world ... I’m worried ... we wouldn’t get to see OTP moments in the next four episodes! 

I shouldn’t have any expectations but I find myself looking for something!  

giphy.gif

Today is so quiet for both this thread and KBS .

I understand because perhaps everyone is paying attention to SongSong couple.

Me too. Just for my local tweets, I have more than 200k to read about that couple. :sweat_smile:

KMS post his IG to say that don’t be sad , you still have SooSun couple.

25 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Can you translate KBS/MS convo

Which one do you mean?  KBS IG that reposted above MS photo?  It just said that ‘The angel appeared at KBS,  please help make the drama being number 1 for all 8 weeks consecutive ‘

I think the episode had some much necessary “getting the cat out of the bag” moments that needed to happen either way and some not so necessary (like runa’s mother finding out her daughter is an evil ***** and being surprised about it, like what?? as if she wasn’t doing nasty things to her niece and trying to poison her herself just a few episodes ago, ugh!). Overall it was an intense episode, and to me the highlight was Dan’s overprotectiveness of his girlfriend which is always very swoon worthy to watch, awww! :wub: But I’m going to agree with @jakey09 that at this point we should be getting more real relationship development between de leads. I mean, there’s today’s episode and then only 2 more weeks. I want more real OTP moments without silly interruptions, preferably before the end. The kissing bts vídeo before the episode got me so hyped, and I personally don’t like to rely on real life pairings because see what happened to that other couple today... So pretty please, tv gods, can we get more couple-y scenes for DanYeon only?? Help a girl out lol! :wub:

Archived