[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

57 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

TO OUR CAPTAIN.. YES.. Mr. Kim.. please, get a room and take your gf to ur apartment.

by the way, why lately he so touchy... i mean, its like he really wants her more

from his eyes... he really need more and more kiss.. he need more :heart:

@jakey09 told you.....they literally can't keep hands off each other ;):wub::heart:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what’s making me laugh? 

SooSun said in the second half DanYeon chemistry will get better.

Sure. There are scenes but we already saw that chemistry in the first half. Nothing much happening. 

Instead, its SooSun who’s chemistry jumping from one percentage to an other! 

I’m confused who they were talking about about now.

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

You know what’s making me laugh? 

SooSun said in the second half DanYeon chemistry will get better.

Sure. There are scenes but we already saw that chemistry in the first half. Nothing much happening. 

Instead, its SooSun who’s chemistry jumping from one percentage to an other! 

I’m confused who they were talking about about

Oh they are themselves confused maybe....Atleast Myung Soo is....he admitted to live as Dan, didn't he....Hae Sun is riding along....:joy:

14 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Why do i feel Runa is having more scenes than Nina when Nina is supposedly the second lead and Runa is not.

We're being prepped for a stunning, fantastical reveal involving Ru-Na's character.

After reading the recap I have a few thoughts about YS/KD/NN/RN/JKW.

Initially, I felt sorry for Ni Na, because it seemed like her family so desperately wanted her to beat YS and be better than her. However, they have enabled her to become obsessed with YS at the behest of her own personal mental health. Ni Na has absolutely lost her mind. First, I don't believe for one second that she is ignorant to what Ru Na is doing. In fact, I believe she set her sister up. She knew if she poured out the tears and whined out loud her disdain for YS, that her unnie would act. She knew it the first time when the light fixture blew and blinded YS and she is aware of it now. You could see it in the first few episodes where even though she was the lead ballerina, it was ONLY because of YS's injury. JKW told her that she lacked the emotion for the lead part. He said she looked disconnected from her partner and her movements were stiff. That is because in the back of her mind, she didn't earn that spot. She was there simply because her sister connived and got rid of the real lead ballerina. She is obsessed with comparison to YS. Then, here comes JKW and immediately she falls for him. What I find interesting here is that JKW came to Fantasia specifically because of its attachment to YS. Without YS, he would not even be there. He walked in speaking of working with her again. And he showed up as soon as YS got her sight back. Ni Na is aware of this, yet she went full speed ahead to confess to him and when he rejected her, she practically begged him to give her another chance. Now, YS is back in the company dancing and expecting no special favors. She leveled the playing field by having open auditions for the lead role. This was Ni Na's opportunity to shine. What did she do? She tracked down YS's old ballet teacher and begged her to work with her. Once again, I find it revealing that when she yelled out in frustration that she was never going to be better than YS, the instructor agreed with her, then helped her find more passion and focus as a dancer.

I think people think that Ni Na plays second fiddle to YS because she's too nice, but Ni Na isn't nice at all. She is a quiet manipulator and it is frustrating her that she hasn't been able to manipulate JKW although she has desperately tried. She even tried to manipulate KD and it almost worked because he foolishly thought she was this nice person, but it didn't work enough to put a wedge between him and YS. Ni Na works the men first and then when all else fails, she runs to her sister because she hasn't failed her yet. I can understand her being frustrated with losing to YS, but for her in a moment of frustration to specifically say, "I want YS to die. I wish she would just die." That is master manipulation. She let her sister know in no uncertain terms that blinding YS wasn't enough, now she must go away forever. This is why Ni Na will not get what she wants. She has to cheat in order to do it. She isn't confident enough to level the playing field like YS does. I heard someone say once that they don't believe people are born with talent. They felt that people could work hard and become whatever they want. I disagree. I believe that some people are born talented to do certain things. YS was born to dance. Her skill level is so great that she can be unable to dance for three years and then make a comeback in a month. Ni Na could never. What the aunt and her sister don't realize is that their actions prove that she is less talented. Bribing dancers in the company, stealing and burning records, trying to kill YS to get her out of the way - all of this screams that Ni Na isn't good enough so we have to cheat to get her there. Throw the whole family away!

I have thought about this for weeks, and I just don't see any way around it. YS will probably die and join KD in the other realm. How many times has she cheated death since the drama began? Three times now? Eventually her fate will catch up and she will be able to dance as an angel. What do you all think?

1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

Oh they are themselves confused maybe....Atleast Myung Soo is....he admitted to live as Dan, didn't he....Hae Sun is riding along....:joy:

I guess, they don’t care who they are living as ... as long as they are together! :joy:

@xroglam @Ameera Ali @Shosi_for_9 and all wondering about Dan changing YS’s clothes....from preview i kinda figured she may have worn that white top under pink suit....or so they want us to think that because i doubt she had that top on in last episode..so no cult pervert here :confused:   hey why ain’t she coming down with fever like all kdrama folks who are caught in the rain!?

my drink almost went up my nose when I read that @Ameera Ali’s post she was happy when lights out he’s gonna take advantage of her....we know she ain’t sleeping like last time so yeah...takes 2 to tango!! lol

OMG from this episode, I started to think that God  wants LYS dead! And he wants to punish LYS and Dan because Dan rejected him when he saved LYS. And I also think, that God let JKW alive because he also want to punish him because of what he did. I think JKW didn´t pay his price yet. He will pay now! Because God will make LYS suffler until he can make her dead

So.. Dan was feeling sorry that she had to ''figure out'' like that... But Hoo somehow convinced him that it was greedy of him wanting her to know he is an angel, and if she figured out he might turn to dust soon and not be able to protect her.

Smart Dan figured out that Director Ji was an angel and turned to human. Now he wants to know how he did. He wants to become human.

I liked that he trusted her in the end and told her the truth. He can´t carry all the burden alone.

If this is going to end sadly (but i don´t think so) the most probably is that Yeon Seo dies after she experienced love and Dan go to paradise.

Another good episode between our leads, no wonder KMS said his chemistry with SHS is even better in the second half!  Their interactions with each other are so touching and realistic; this is not surprising as SHS is a great actress.  Actors produce better performances when they have a great partner to act against.  In this case, KMS is doing well because he has SHS.  That being said I think KMS is also holding his own because SHS’s performance is spot on.  SHS can act well even if she is facing a blank wall, but I think because of their comfort and connection with each other KMS helps her performance too.  So glad they took on the roles and providing us with so much love and happiness! :heart:

Archived