[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While DanYeon’s romance is such a dud! 

Let me concentrate on SooSun heating things up in the meantime! :wub:

This is the first time I’m seeing two type of kissing happening at the same time: Nose kissing and lips kissing! 

ezgif-1-6debd9d5f5f2.gif

12 minutes ago, briseis said:

The intensely protective and possessive look Dan give JKW here says it all - she is mine, mine to hold, mine to protect, mine to love :wub: I adore that look

*swoons*

2 minutes ago, xroglam said:

Question: was Dan really the one who changed her clothes in the bed scene? Asking for a friend lol :ph34r:

No there was no changing involved  he only take off jacket :bawling::bawling: 

* crying river over it 

14 minutes ago, xroglam said:

was Dan really the one who changed her clothes in the bed scene? Asking for a friend lol

THIS! i think we miss some scene.. better they show us how Dan changes her clothes.. ?! come on... its more real if there scene changes ur GF clothes.. when she fainted... 

43 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I have some work to get done before I can catch up on the thread. 

My feelings are pretty much with @jakey09's GIF after watching the episode without subs.

The hugs and caresses are nice, don't get me wrong.

But in order to believe that these two are destined for life and to have this beautiful, end all be all romance, I need a little more here. 

Something maybe like the scene with YS dancing and imagining Angel Dan, except this time with real passionate kisses between the two. 

As we talking about romance , more of it :mrgreen:

wasn't this scene good the moment he kiss her hand & the light turn off , for second I was screaming why  

5d1394ca23d77574400365.gif?download

@xroglam he was going to take advantage of her make me happy but this horrible guy ruined it 

Spoiler

5d13964ac4a8d807667887.gif?download

22 minutes ago, xroglam said:

Question: was Dan really the one who changed her clothes in the bed scene? Asking for a friend lol :ph34r:

About that. He took her jacket off yes. She was wearing that underneath the jacket. :wub:

5 hours ago, jakey09 said:

TO OUR CAPTAIN.. YES.. Mr. Kim.. please, get a room and take your gf to ur apartment.

by the way, why lately he so touchy... i mean, its like he really wants her more

from his eyes... he really need more and more kiss.. he need more :heart:

Archived