[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

19 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I was expecting things to be more dramatic when she finds out. 

They will probably show her getting her memory back in tomorrow’s episode. 

Point is why other scenes look longer than Dan Yeon’s?!  They are wasting so much time on mystery that I don’t have much hope in the romance department anymore. 

Thank God for SooSun for keeping things lively! 

Like I said I won’t trust this writer until the very last second of this show! 

I was in a happy mood because of BTS and now I’m so pissed off! 

Personally, I love today's episode. I think there were enough OTP moments and this was a much needed build-up and development going into the next stage of their relationship - where YS knows Dan's true identity. I like the fact that Hoo made YS forget about the incident because it allowed her to find out on her own, it allowed Dan to actually say to YS who he is instead of it being revealed without him saying anything. Dan was so angry at Hoo for tinkering with YS memory and it showed us how much he wants to tells YS, how much he wants to tell her the truth. And the final scene was perfect because he could have chosen to deny it and he was tempted to deny it - while he was making the decision there were two flashbacks, basically the angel and devil on his shoulders, two different choices: Hoo telling him that the moment YS learns he is an angel their relationship will end because of it and, then, the flashback of YS telling him that she trusted him until the end. And in the end, he chooses her, chooses to tell her the truth no matter how much he is afraid of her reaction and the consequences, and gives her the power to decide for herself. Once again he chooses her. And that is why I think this episode is so wonderful because without it we would never get all these wonderful moments and I'm not even mentioning all of them. SO now, Dan has made his choice, now it's YS's turn. And I think that she will be totally awesome about it.

E2e7TkT.jpg

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I think it's the writer's intention for this detour of 'searching for memory'.

It dosen't matter how or when Yeon Seo will know that Dan is an angel, because story must go that path anyway.

However, the point is if Dan had to accept his true identity because he saved her from accident , then  it will not show his character.

But later, to give him harder choice to make between kept lying to her (and then to lose her trust forever), and to admit bravely and willing to accept any coming consequences,  this is how writer-nim wanted to show how much he loved her.

That's why I love this ending and the couple.

But it would be better , if he kissed her again at the end of episode....LOL  :love::innocent::kiss_wink:

(edited)

Oh...after posting this I just found that our thought is the same @briseis  :wub:

12 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

What i call the cut version is the edited version that we got in ep 10 when Kang Woo had his big heartfelt discussion with Hu about his feelings on the front of the church. We saw  flashbacks of the dance scene told from his point of view. It's a better version to make gifs for people who want only him and Yeon seo in the scene.:mrgreen:

ooo gotcha. yes thats one of my fave scene at the church flashbacks. :blush:

i was wondering does anyone have the link to youtube where can i watch the compilation of the BTS? looks like theres none much that subbed, the only one i found is by bluekimchi. im sure there should be more than 1 video.

not sure if this question has been asked but does anyone notice how KW always eat that chocolate whenever hes thinking and after

1 hour ago, briseis said:

Preview for tomorrow

It's a sad preview again. Dan's 100 days limit is drawing near and they don't have much time together left. :huh:

I kind of liked today's episode though I can't understand a single bit. She finally knew his identity!

Can I also say the best part of today's episode for me is not the ending but how pretty she looked in that purple dress, red dress, and the checkered one in the last scene! LOVE her hair today!!! It's so much nicer than it being neatly straightened backwards like in previous episodes! Ooops I'm so sorry I'm so out of point. :lol:

28 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Oh...I really love today's ending.

She knew he's an angel.

And he just admitted bravely.

Really love both Dan and Yeon Seo's character. She's so smart and he's so sincere.

That's why their misunderstanding can be resolved easily.

And tomorrown I will look forward to this scene.

Yeon Seo's at angel's den.

You rock, girl  !!!   :love::kiss_wink::thumbsup:

@Ameera Ali

YS became Angels Boss Lady!  I’m looking forward to this scene too! 

12 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

It's a sad preview again. Dan's 100 days limit is drawing near and they don't have much time together left. :huh:

I agree. When will things get heated I wonder if will they?! Ugh.

I’ll give my final verdict after the subs.

After I watched the preview again , why I have some thought that Yeon Seo still understood that that Dan thought himself as an angel in cult religious ?  When she visited angel's den she said something like 'completely cult pervert' . And Hoo's going to argue and Dan stopped him.  (my apology if I misunderstood).

:sweat_smile: So not sure if we were just tricked by KBS again ?  I wiill wait for sub too.

So, good night everyone :kiss_wink:

(edited)  I know this is how SHS did with KMS in real life.

heQwXP6.jpg

20 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I kind of liked today's episode though I can't understand a single bit. She finally knew his identity!

Can I also say the best part of today's episode for me is not the ending but how pretty she looked in that purple dress, red dress, and the checkered one in the last scene! LOVE her hair today!!! It's so much nicer than it being neatly straightened backwards like in previous episodes! Ooops I'm sorry I'm so out of point. :lol:

I loved her hair too! she looks better with more wavy

8 minutes ago, almldan said:

I also really like this scene where YS went up to KD and I think says something like "It's a secret. Me too" :P

Poor Dan. He can´t stand a fight with this ice queen... She can be so scary but is also so funny when she does that cute voice when talking to him. Praises to SHS

4 hours ago, briseis said:

SO when Dan told JKW in the preview to take care of YS when he is not there he means to take care of her when she is practicing and Dan isn't there to watch over her. AWWW

That's what I thought as well and not him leaving her behind.:D

I have some work to get done before I can catch up on the thread. 

My feelings are pretty much with @jakey09's GIF after watching the episode without subs.

The hugs and caresses are nice, don't get me wrong.

But in order to believe that these two are destined for life and to have this beautiful, end all be all romance, I need a little more here. 

Something maybe like the scene with YS dancing and imagining Angel Dan, except this time with real passionate kisses between the two. 

Archived