[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

As they're checking the scene on monitor.

SHS : "Checking this scene for the first time. You're like the time we shot 'Grandfather ' scene"  **  :joy:

KMS :  :dizzy:   "Like grandfather ?"  :heartbreak:

*** Probably she referred to the scene that they took photo together until old

I think she is referring to that scene. In BTS for that one she asked if he bend his head when they got up:joy:

She is such a tease and I luv how he is casually leaning on her shoulder. Seriously,  this BTS is the best so far for me.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Keep Each Other Warm While Filming Kiss Scene For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Watch: Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Keep Each Other Warm While Filming Kiss Scene For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 26, 2019
by U. Kim

KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has revealed a behind-the-scenes video of a kiss scene between Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE’s L!

The video starts off with Shin Hye Sun perfectly executing her scenes. When the camera stops rolling, Shin Hye Sun immediately changes gears and starts chatting with L.

The two actors then film their kiss scene, and L asks around for a tissue, saying, “Yeon Seo is shedding tears.” Together, they monitor the scene, and when L points out that Shin Hye Sun started crying earlier than expected, she responds, “I cried because I was touched when Dan said he loved me.”

Shin Hye Sun remarks, “You know which angle [looks good]. I knew it ever since you filmed [the scene with] the grandfather.”

They film the kiss scene a few more times, and in between takes, L grabs onto Shin Hye Sun’s hands to keep them warm. When he holds up a heater for her, she tries to take the heater from his hand, saying, “Is this a concept for the making video?” The two start bickering about who’s going to hold the heater for whom, but they eventually get heaters for each person.

Finally, the video shows long take of their kiss scene, and viewers get a close look at L’s gaze that oozes with affection.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334728wpp/watch-shin-hye-sun-and-infinites-l-keep-each-other-warm-while-filming-kiss-scene-for-angels-last-mission-love

53 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

The caption also says "only, one pair"...not sure if Instagram translation is correct. @immorethant is this correct or does it mean "only, one love"?

The owner of this IG probably a gardener at 'Jade Garden'  and he has twins '쌍둥' (son and daughter).

So the IG that you posted was his pun about his children ('Only one twins’)

I'm so envy him, having chance to work in this beautiful place, seeing flowers everyday :love:

Cute twins watching ALML :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

The owner of this IG probably a gardener at 'Jade Garden'  and he has twins '쌍둥' (son and daughter).

So the IG that you posted was his pun about his children ('Only one twin')

I'm so envy him, having chance to work in this beautiful place, seeing flowers everyday :love:

Cute twins watching ALML :kiss_wink:

OMG that is so freaking cute and luv how they are watching the drama.

@titania1000 I have followed all 3 of these actors career.....as for being an idol....the whole industry has influence and power hierarchy....it would be a long, offtopic post but its harder for idols from outside big 3 to get audience approval easily or good projects.......Kang Woo as a character is annoying and filled with resentment....that is very hard to root for....the new stills of Kang Woo....I don't think much has change and I don't really see what ambitious plot line they are aiming for through him....its vague to me....Nina has far more interesting transition in comparison....her ambition eating away her confidence, strength and goodness in her heart but even that was not fleshed out properly

2 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

if Dan know about what happen to  kangwoo and his lovers in the past, would that affect his decision??? 

if i can know, kangwoo become normal human or his immortal???

Immortal....he hasnt aged and failed to commit suicide.....yeah....but we dont yet know why Kang Woo had to suffer such harsh punishment yet

Archived