[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

Based from these stills, it seems YeonSeo is upset of Dan.  In this scene, it seems she's untying/removing Dan's scarf from her bag and tries to return it to him. 

She thinks Dan is lying to her and doesn't love her and Dan is trying to  calm her down and explain the situation.

(I'm not sure, I could be wrong with the interpretation)

But I hope she won't get upset that long and realize soon who Dan really is and Dan truly loves her.

image_readtop_2019_456733_15615105023802181.jpg

Or it could also be that YeonSoo wants to go out and search immediately for the culprit or the person who wants to kill her but Dan tries to stop her and tries to calm down first because he doesn't want her get in danger again.

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Jemrie omo! Those gifs are so cute! Unfortunately i only looked at Dan’s butt first.

sorry. I shouldn’t have. :joy:

There must be something wrong with my eyes. Whenever i see that gif/clip/scene i always look at their hands. So when i saw some comments about Dan's butt, i don't see the hands now but only the butt!! :lol:

54 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

Or it could also be that YeonSoo wants to go out and search immediately for the culprit or the person who wants to kill her but Dan tries to stop her and tries to calm down first because he doesn't want her get in danger again.

1 hour ago, uglypearl said:

Based from these stills, it seems YeonSeo is upset of Dan.  In this scene, it seems she's untying/removing Dan's scarf from her bag and tries to return it to him. 

She thinks Dan is lying to her and doesn't love her and Dan is trying to  calm her down and explain the situation.

(I'm not sure, I could be wrong with the interpretation)

But I hope she won't get upset that long and realize soon who Dan really is and Dan truly loves her.

It looks like YS is getting ready to go to the rehearsals but Dan is stopping her because she obviously is still recovering from the trauma of what happened to her.

I got this from my local K-drama thread. 

(Thanks to owner for information).

The locations in this drama , in case you may want to visit. (apart from 'Jade Garden')

Incheon Grand Park (인천대공원)

236, Munemi-ro, Namdong-gu, Incheon, South Korea

binSYYF.jpg

The bench that YS first met KD is at #13  which is opposite to the Green House (온실)

Spoiler

Daejeon Expo Bridge (대전 엑스포다리)

Doryong-dong, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, South Korea

The Old Stand (올드스탠드)

564-2 Baekhyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea

(https://www.instagram.com/the_old_stand/)

So Yeon Seo woke up at her house at Nami Island, and took Gu Reum for a walk at Incheon Park.

Then she went to Daejoen to cry at the bridge and ended up having a drink at a bar in Gyeonggi.

Such a long walk for a blind girl.  :P

1 hour ago, whiteghost said:

There must be something wrong with my eyes. Whenever i see that gif/clip/scene i always look at their hands. So when i saw some comments about Dan's butt, i don't see the hands now but only the butt!! :lol:

ROTFL! This is what we call body priorities :joy:

join our club chingu!! :P

@jakey09 are you sure you want to wait until we hit 180 pages? ;) 

INFINITE’s L Refuses To Leave Shin Hye Sun’s Side In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

INFINITE’s L Refuses To Leave Shin Hye Sun’s Side In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 26, 2019
by U. Kim

KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has shared new stills of INFINITE’s L and Shin Hye Sun getting close!

In the photos, Dan stays by Lee Yeon Seo like a guardian angel. After seeing her experience life-threatening situations like getting kidnapped and falling from a building, Dan is unwilling to let her step out into the dangerous world again. Dan’s unusual behavior makes Lee Yeon Seo looks at him strangely, and a romantic air fills the room.

shin-hye-sun-l-3.jpgshin-hye-sun-l-2.jpgshin-hye-sun-l-4.jpg

Spoilers

Previously on “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” Dan had been planning to tell Lee Yeon Seo about his identity as an angel, but an accident forced him to reveal his wings in front of her unexpectedly. However, the previews for episodes 21 and 22 showed that Lee Yeon Seo had lost her memories of the previous night.

Several questions remain unanswered, such as why Lee Yeon Seo lost her memory, and whether or not Dan will keep his identity a secret.

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334697wpp/infinites-l-refuses-to-leave-shin-hye-suns-side-in-angels-last-mission-love

Thank you for the welcome... @jakey09 @Ni Wen @mylovekge @iffy21 I  did follow the "interesting" perspectives, wild guesses, debates, conflicts and theories in this thread thus far.  KMS and SHS chemistry is daebak :wub:

I really wanted to join in to talk more but I'm neither eloquent nor observant, I'm just a simple fangirl, driven by the cast's good acting, crying at the sad scenes, laughing at their comedic timing.  I absolutely love the "chaste" kisses, hugs and dances between the leads.

I'm amazed by SHS and Bomi' s ballet dancing. SHS can even do a leg lift over her head, how amazing!  And Bomi dancing at the cemetery at night....really!!!??  Bomi's audition dance gives me a strangling painful feeling.  

Btw I didn't notice Dan's butts either lol.  IMO, KMS is a good actor but a very handsome one, so that's why people would focus/notice his face first. A good and well received drama cannot depend on an actor's face alone, it all boils down to the story line, for the masses.  I hope that fans of KMS, like me, won't see remarks that throw rocks at him, please.

I like the other casts too, KW, Hoo, evil aunt even Ru Na :fearful:  she's pretty

Archived