Quantcast
meechuttso

[Current Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

For international fans ... is there a link where we can watch tomorrow’s show live? I know there was but forgot what it was ... it’s been months ... Lol 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

The long preview is another awesome promo video in a series of teasers promoting the show. I have to say I haven’t been this excited while looking foward to a new kdrama in a long time. The Healer PD is at the helm and he has a great touch in portraying swoonworthy romance and angst, and giving it a kind of epic and movie-like quality. 

tumblr_prvaoiBQAu1s8t96qo2_r1_400.pngtumblr_prvaoiBQAu1s8t96qo3_r1_400.png

A tormented and dejected ballerina with a death wish, star-crossed lovers, an actual guardian angel with beautiful wings, chemistry to die for, love, longing, angst, gorgeous cinematography… I think this show might just be the embodiment of my dreams and fantasies. My only worry is the scriptwriter whose only previous work is the below mediocre Lucky Romance, but I choose to be optimistic considering My Love Eun Dong was equally bad but then its writer went and created the brilliant Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, so I hope this will be the same case. Fingers crossed.

tumblr_prvaoiBQAu1s8t96qo9_r1_540.png

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, briseis said:

I think this show might just be the embodiment of my dreams and fantasies.

ooo, the antiipation and expectations are mounting so high...

Welcome back @briseis immortal - I hope you're right!

Please note, everyone, the page title has changed from 'Upcoming' to 'Current'!

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/429321-current-drama-2019-angels-last-mission-love-단-하나의-사랑-wed-thu-2200-kst-shin-hye-sun-kim-myung-soo-l-premieres-today-may-22nd/

giphy.gif "Roger that @meechuttso"

giphy.gif Look at these lovebirds! Looking like teenage lovers! She's almost licking her chops after that 'embrace'.:naughty:

Credit 'So Sweet'.

EDIT. That embrace gif is too much - did you see L's expression too as he gives her that extra pull? No one man deserves that much of oori Hye-Sun's sweetness. For balance, I would like to say that she was just paying him back for clumps of hair she pulled out in this scene.

img.gif

Now this, this here scene, is my favorite.:w00t: At least until L wins me over tonight in Ep 1.

Edited by meechuttso
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

17 minutes ago, immorethant said:

She is like having 'acting switch' that can turn on/off at will.  :love:

Daebak, thanks for that fuller story @immorethant. Now make a hi Q gif of that! Pretty please.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, briseis said:

The long preview is another awesome promo video in a series of teasers promoting the show. I have to say I haven’t been this excited while looking foward to a new kdrama in a long time. The Healer PD is at the helm and he has a great touch in portraying swoonworthy romance and angst, and giving it a kind of epic and movie-like quality. 

tumblr_prvaoiBQAu1s8t96qo2_r1_400.pngtumblr_prvaoiBQAu1s8t96qo3_r1_400.png

A tormented and dejected ballerina with a death wish, star-crossed lovers, an actual guardian angel with beautiful wings, chemistry to die for, love, longing, angst, gorgeous cinematography… I think this show might just be the embodiment of my dreams and fantasies. My only worry is the scriptwriter whose only previous work is the below mediocre Lucky Romance, but I choose to be optimistic considering My Love Eun Dong was equally bad but then its writer went and created the brilliant Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, so I hope this will be the same case. Fingers crossed.

tumblr_prvaoiBQAu1s8t96qo9_r1_540.png

I thought about this before. That’s the first thing I compared ... Healer had such swoon worthy scenes. Such as the bed scene. I don’t know how their romance will progress from here on but I wish to see swoon worthy romance!! I can trust the PD/director ... but the writer? Hmmm. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I am watching for a few reasons: classical music, ballet, fantasy and comedy. The romance would be OK but it is not my main concern here. The actress is not the typical romantic dreamy girl, her face reflects agony. The actor seems funny and cheerful but it is not clear how they will fall in love.

I love the scene when she is bending in his hands, but it seems more like dancing ballet than a love scene :) I want to enjoy the drama even if the love story doesn't end as we wish. The other elements can create enough magic. Actually when I saw the teaser I was fascinated by the ballerina dress, it is so dreamy. The idea of a blind ballerina is also interesting. I hope the comedy will continue. 

Spoiler

The secret life of my secretary is the best romance for me, because the chemistry is so strong :wub:

• LOL 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2019 at 9:07 AM, meechuttso said:

They will be the death of me. That nudge! Sighs! 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images/ videos. Thanks
  • LOL 6

This is a good poll to understand about viewers interest. Though ALML is winning but there’s a big percentage of none. I think, they are the ones who don’t want viewers to distract from their current shows airing. :lol::ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 5

Post HD gif as @meechuttso's request.

(credit to @DUCK_is_waving twitter).

LGTEIN6.gif

Her face may look agony because it's her acting scene to portray that.

But when she smiles, it's the brightest SUNshine.   :love::kiss_wink::heart:

8GoJ8tE.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

12 hours ago, immorethant said:

After watching V-Live press conference video again , despite the bad Eng sub, I found that

- Lee Dong Gun is so cute , the way he talked and smiled and something in his eyes. :wub:

- Dan is so cute, the way he didn't talk but only smiled and his eyes when he looked at SHS :wub:

- So now I have both first lead and second lead syndrome :bawling:

Hi  chigu. sorry for cutting your comment.

wow that is so sad but hopefully, I just fall in love for Dan so I ship Dan to SHS:wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

4 Things To Look Out For In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Premiere

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326379wpp/4-things-to-look-out-for-in-angels-last-mission-love-premiere

A new kind of fantasy – this time with angels!

“Imagine if the angels we thought only existed in heaven lived among us humans?” “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” introduces us to a fantasy world of angels. Among these angels is the klutz angel played by L, who must find Shin Hye Sun’s character love in order to return to heaven. The magic that will help you forget the harshness of reality begins now!

The art of ballet

This drama centers on ballet, featuring former and current dancers. “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” aims to gift viewers with the magic of dance. Including Shin Hye Sun, fellow actors and dancers practiced their ballet for a long period of 120 days.

A miracle-like romance

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” aims to greet their audience with a love story that matches well to the season of spring. Ballerina Lee Yeon Seo seems to have lost all meaning to life, until Dan, the klutz angel appears in her life. This drama draws a romance that intertwines a cold-hearted girl with an immature angel who can be each other’s lifesavers.

A never-before-seen collaboration

While the four lead actors all receive love for different charms, viewers are curious of their on-screen chemistry. Shin Hye Sun will show a transformation through becoming a cold and prickly ballerina, while L will continue showcasing his growth on camera through bright and bubbly Kim Dan. As both a veteran on and off screen, Lee Dong Gun puts down the tough foundation of the drama as he plays Ji Kang Woo, the art director of a ballet company. Kim Bo Mi previously studied dance, and will be able to showcase her skills through acting as Geum Ni Na.

• Love 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Btw what does HS say when she nudges? 

They are talking a foreign language I don't understand. It's not Korean. Maybe an angelic tongue they learned.

First part is just this.

Tonight at 10pm 'Dan, Only One Love' will be broadcast for the first time.

We would ask the favor of everyone's copious viewership. An-Nyeong!!

So cute! :innocent::love::glasses:

Spoiler

오늘밤 10시 '단,하나의 사랑'이 첫방송 됩니다.

여러분의 많은 시청 부탁드리겠습니다. 안녕!

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Post HD gif as @meechuttso's request.

Oh no, Ottoke'. I meant the much longer 12s clip on twitter, sweet imminion! LoL.:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

OST part 1 was released (with Korean lyric).

I love the song :love::kiss_wink:

계절 끝에 멈춰있는

너와 나의 시간들이

찬란하게 빛나는

한 줄기 빛처럼

마음에 드리운다

Your and my time stopping at the season's end

cast in (our) minds like a ray of light that shines brightly.

39 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Oh no, Ottoke'. I meant the much longer 12s clip on twitter,

Oops, sorry for misunderstanding. Actually I'm at the office now, no access to the tool to make the HD gif, so I promised to do this when I get back home. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

They are talking a foreign language I don't understand. It's not Korean. Maybe an angelic tongue they learned.

OTP already developed their own communication language ?! Nice!! :lol:

• LOL 2