[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 hours ago, immorethant said:

After watching V-Live press conference video again , despite the bad Eng sub, I found that

- Lee Dong Gun is so cute , the way he talked and smiled and something in his eyes. :wub:

- Dan is so cute, the way he didn't talk but only smiled and his eyes when he looked at SHS :wub:

- So now I have both first lead and second lead syndrome :bawling:

Hi  chigu. sorry for cutting your comment.

wow that is so sad but hopefully, I just fall in love for Dan so I ship Dan to SHS:wub:

4 Things To Look Out For In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Premiere

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326379wpp/4-things-to-look-out-for-in-angels-last-mission-love-premiere

A new kind of fantasy – this time with angels!

“Imagine if the angels we thought only existed in heaven lived among us humans?” “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” introduces us to a fantasy world of angels. Among these angels is the klutz angel played by L, who must find Shin Hye Sun’s character love in order to return to heaven. The magic that will help you forget the harshness of reality begins now!

The art of ballet

This drama centers on ballet, featuring former and current dancers. “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” aims to gift viewers with the magic of dance. Including Shin Hye Sun, fellow actors and dancers practiced their ballet for a long period of 120 days.

A miracle-like romance

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” aims to greet their audience with a love story that matches well to the season of spring. Ballerina Lee Yeon Seo seems to have lost all meaning to life, until Dan, the klutz angel appears in her life. This drama draws a romance that intertwines a cold-hearted girl with an immature angel who can be each other’s lifesavers.

A never-before-seen collaboration

While the four lead actors all receive love for different charms, viewers are curious of their on-screen chemistry. Shin Hye Sun will show a transformation through becoming a cold and prickly ballerina, while L will continue showcasing his growth on camera through bright and bubbly Kim Dan. As both a veteran on and off screen, Lee Dong Gun puts down the tough foundation of the drama as he plays Ji Kang Woo, the art director of a ballet company. Kim Bo Mi previously studied dance, and will be able to showcase her skills through acting as Geum Ni Na.

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Btw what does HS say when she nudges? 

They are talking a foreign language I don't understand. It's not Korean. Maybe an angelic tongue they learned.

First part is just this.

Tonight at 10pm 'Dan, Only One Love' will be broadcast for the first time.

We would ask the favor of everyone's copious viewership. An-Nyeong!!

So cute! :innocent::love::glasses:

Spoiler

오늘밤 10시 '단,하나의 사랑'이 첫방송 됩니다.

여러분의 많은 시청 부탁드리겠습니다. 안녕!

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Post HD gif as @meechuttso's request.

Oh no, Ottoke'. I meant the much longer 12s clip on twitter, sweet imminion! LoL.:phew:

OST part 1 was released (with Korean lyric).

I love the song :love::kiss_wink:

계절 끝에 멈춰있는

너와 나의 시간들이

찬란하게 빛나는

한 줄기 빛처럼

마음에 드리운다

Your and my time stopping at the season's end

cast in (our) minds like a ray of light that shines brightly.

39 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Oh no, Ottoke'. I meant the much longer 12s clip on twitter,

Oops, sorry for misunderstanding. Actually I'm at the office now, no access to the tool to make the HD gif, so I promised to do this when I get back home. 

38 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

They are talking a foreign language I don't understand. It's not Korean. Maybe an angelic tongue they learned.

OTP already developed their own communication language ?! Nice!! :lol:

Live Stream: Lee Suzy's Pop Music Square

http://onair.kbs.co.kr/index.html?sname=onair&stype=live&ch_code=25&ch_type=radioList&openradio=on

SHS's choice of song : by Brown Eyes played first...

SHS's closest buddy on the set? Her secretary role.

KMS's closest chemistry on the set with? Noona Shin Hye-Sun :P

SHS couldn't change her answer after hearing it.

SHS says wishes she were married, should have 3 kids by now by her original plan....

KMS's choice of song: First OST just released by Lee Moon-Se - playing now.... (cut short by ad)

:wub:

Fan text messages being read.

1. SHS fan came to signing, has also succeeded in her tests???

2. I'm a woman; but can I live with KMS face for a while?

3. SHS, my husband likes. (fan gripes)

4. KMS Aegyo request

SHS - 'please watch DOL'

KMS - 'please watch DOL'

(both Aegyo fail, if you asked mee)

Questions about what ratings you'd like to see?

KMS - said last night's number was a bit high

SHS - .... if it's over 5% for tonight she'd be happy

KMS starts asking for more viewers (since SHS low-balled it)

Host asks about the two of them tit-for-tat romance?

SHS - it's the kind of romance not in real life, so there's vicarious gratification thru on-screen romance.

Frankly, it's not tit-for-tat but all out violent hitting, so she's 'free of stress' lately

KMS - Yes, she hasn't a worry in the world from letting go of all stress (beating him up)

KMS: went to Chung-San-Do (Island), a distance away from even Wan-Do (Island)

To eat Champ-Pong (spicy noodles) with so much sea food in it.

KMS - keeps touching her with his left hand (observation):naughty:

What do you like to eat? SHS - 떡볶기 , ramen, etc., very spicy hot noodles, but due to drama, have to avoid salty and flour items so lately even a bit makes her unable to tolerate.

KMS requested a Infinite Team's song, Nam Hoo-Yeon's song ??? "Hold on Me"

Playing now :innocent:

SHS checks her make up and drinks water....

How was your first impression of one another??

SHS: Didn't think we'd be close at all but in less than 30 min we were like neighborhood noona and lil bro

KMS: The first impression is just like now - bright, open and so friendly (nudges her again!)

SHS: Seems he totally didn't get it (what she's really like)

Today's episode?

SHS: Yeon-Seo quits ballet

Yeon-Seo is not happy/bright/cheerful. Because Dan is, she's 'dark'.

Host:  must've not been easy in your careers, ever wanted to quit like LYS  did?

KMS: No, so much feedback from fans, etc., kept it fun and motivated.... Challenge from people even when wanted to avoid them.

SHS: If I can avoid it (or people) i do avoid.

But me, too, never thought once about quitting.

Thru Positive energy and mindset?

No, rather, for me, thru Negative energy - Said, "I can't do it, I'm not going to make it..."

KMS: but if you do that, you hit the bottom, if you have any positive results, then you get really motivated to keep going, right?

SHS: not quite

KMS:(pushes her again)

FAN text: you two are so adorable together

SHS is into word play

명언 -

띵언??   머방 머방 댕댕이 멍멍이

KMS :  SHS shows off her knowledge of these hip words and contractions.

SHS: At first he bragged about it and made me feel old so I get back at him more now.

Commercial break....

To SHS: fan asks, what is the secret to good acting??

SHS: Thanks so much for saying, but really what is it? I don't know.... really

To KMS: you are so strong mentally...

To KMS: Don't you ever get tired acting such a positive role?

KMS: I like, but Dan is not me, so When I come home, I become quiet because so many ups and downs... tired.

Final words:

SHS: We did work hard, but not sure how well it'll be received. Please watch us!

KMS: It's a fantastic drama I really want to show you. Please love us much. Thank you!

Was fun, will come back next time too...

Last song - SHS's request - 끝이아니기를  "Hoping it's not the End".... :wub:

LOL! I knew SHS and KMS were probably rolling their eyes with that rating answer! It was definitely unrealistic! I agree with Hae Sun. If it’s 5% or above, that’s a good start! 

I don’t follow L much - Is he the touching type? I noticed he tends to touch a lot! Hands over shoulders, punch on the shoulder, etc! At one point - there was a moment where L scratched her glittery jacket ... it reminded me of  SongSongCouple where JK rubbed his forehead on HK’s shoulder during script reading. :lol:

And I don’t know if other HS fans agree with me ... even she is behaving a bit different than usual. Flirtier than before. :lol:

I pray somebody out there recorded and subbed for us! This interview seemed interesting! They talked about what we wanting to hear during Press Conference. LOL! 

OST part 1 was released (with Korean lyric).

I love the song :love::kiss_wink:

계절 끝에 멈춰있는

너와 나의 시간들이

찬란하게 빛나는

한 줄기 빛처럼

마음에 드리운다

Your and my time stopping at the season's end

cast in (our) minds like a ray of light that shines brightly.

Thank you @immorethant sweetie!

Actually I'm at the office now, no access to the tool to make the HD gif, so I promised to do this when I get back home. 

No, don't worry about it! There're too many! Save your energy for everything else tonight - it'll be like a firehose!

D7JLiJWUwAAgnud.jpg:large

The OST was requested song #2. :sweatingbullets:

Every time they talk about this romance being a bit unrealistic ... since it’s fantasy romance ... it makes me worried ... I hope they don’t end up showing PG 13 romance! I want a good dose (melo-sexy)! :lol:

Thanks for the translation @meechuttso as always! Only could catch a few parts here and there... came over here after watching the live show and you are already here with the subs, yayy!!! :wub:

They are so cute and comfortable with each other. I'm loving their friendship!

10 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

LOL! I knew SHS and KMS were probably rolling their eyes with that rating answer! It was definitely unrealistic! I agree with Hae Sun. If it’s 5% or above, that’s a good start! 

Totally agree. I believe both don't want to put unnecessary burden on themselves with such an unrealistic number.

12 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I don’t follow L much - Is he the touching type? I noticed he tends to touch a lot! Hands over shoulders, punch on the shoulder, etc! At one point - there was a moment where L scratched her glittery jacket

I'm surprised L is so touchy too. He not only scratched but also pulled at her jacket :sweatingbullets:

I noticed he like to touch and stare at her a lot :lol:

I guess he's too comfy with her. But I have to say it's so fun watching them, lots of laughter and natural interaction that was absent from yesterday's press con.

Thank you so much @meechuttso for translation. :wub:  

My screaming moment. (sorry , no gif - yet).

Oh...I've never seen anything like this even from Sung Hoon or Yang Se Jong (and the drama hasn't even started yet).

And I've never seen this kind of reaction from SHS too.  :flushed: (watching while blushing).

Both seems more relax today, probably because it's radio broadcast, there's no many cameramen.

comEzBRr.jpg

yG8j9jtr.jpg

Archived