[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I missed a lot!

*wails*

I am avoiding spoilers but I saw the ending scene....so the secret is out. Well, one of the secrets.

But please tell me Ru Na, Ni Na and mad aunt did not have that much airtime today?

3 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

OMG!!1 LIKE SUPER HERO MOVIE... OMG REMIND ME OF X-MEN MEMBER ARCHANGE

It's awesome, right? The way Dan came out of nowhere with the lightening and thunder. The director really knows how to use his budget and make it look expensive.

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

From the preview seems like she will have eyes problem again... hope it's not a serious thing. By the way i can predict the reunion by the end of ep 12!!! She will accept him because will know the whole thruth about their childhood i guess.B)

I hope it will only take an episode or so for her to accept him cause they really need to be together to fight against the baddies. Also, she should know he has been through a lot when he was a child!! Please!!! Don't leave him again :crazy:  Just wait till she realizes he don't have much time left on earth. Even more heartbreak. Spend your time together now than apart cherish all the time you have left (still hoping for that good ending but you never know) :bawling:

3 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I love and expected the idea of this revelation that Dan saves YS with his wings but this scene looks a little bit awkward :lol:

The awkward bit for me is that she is not behaving the way a falling person does:  she should be kicking and flailing out with her arms.  But she's obvious been filmed lying on her back on a flat surface and she's not fighting the air at all.  It looks wrong.

2 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Basing on my limited understanding with korean, LYS is more of confused than mad. She's not really showing much anger, instead, her curiosity is getting the best of her.

Definitely confused. Probably not entirely sure whether or not she is even still alive.

4 minutes ago, thistle said:

The awkward bit for me is that she is not behaving the way a falling person does:  she should be kicking and flailing out with her arms.  But she's obvious been filmed lying on her back on a flat surface and she's not fighting the air at all.  It looks wrong.

It would not be very becoming of a prima ballerina to be kicking and flailing around now, though. She has an image to maintain even when about to go splat and die :P

Of course he saves her. Otherwise, she'd be dead and there'll be no more episodes left :sweat_smile:

Can I just say, how I love it when Dan interlocks their fingers?!!!!! I feel like it's not part of the script bu ofcourse this is just my delulu lmao 

6 minutes ago, thistle said:

For me it looks like she just flat out gave up and accepted the fact that that was how she was gonna die. :sweatingbullets:

23 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I didn’t get the preview though.

She finds out he is an Angel? She didn’t look too happy. So now she is gonna contact Kid Dan and Dan next week?! 

The preview is edited in a way to make the audience curious about the next episode and I think it totally achieved its goal. It's confusing and in many scenes contradictory. There are moments during which YS seems to be mostly alright with Dan being an angel and then there is another scene where she asks him: "So you have never truly loved me?"and she also says: "There must be something. I'm going to find it." It seems the question about Dan's true feelings comes after she finds about their past, but frankly I think that all of it is very misleading and at this point it's basically pointless to speculate what will happen next week. It might even look like Dan will play his "noble idiocy" card but I don't really believe it because that would make his inner struggle during the past 3 weeks rather pointless and the preview gives the impression he is ready to fight for their love. My opinion is that even though it took him time to make the choice, once he decided to pursue the relationship with YS he is really determined to be by her side come hell or high water.

Byhp2xw.jpg

1 minute ago, kitkatrmjung said:

For me it looks like she just flat out gave up and accepted the fact that that was how she was gonna die. :sweatingbullets:

The same as you can see her flapping and moving her legs when she falls and the she just gives up. Come on you cannot continue flapping what's the point, to me she did well during that scene and it was shot well by the director.

Archived