[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dramanoona said:

As much as I like pink and I like the suit... I was hoping for a more summery dress? Hahahahaha....

Yes. We should enjoy the happiness cos K-Dramaland tells us that after the joy, there will be pain...

I think there are two reasons why they went for the pink suit - it's color which is the symbol of love and because it has trousers. Wearing a skirt would be quite problematic for the shooting of the fall scene.

I hope we get an extended kiss in the next episode. Gosh I love these two so much and crave more OTP moments between them. Not that I don’t mind the plot either. This show has successfully tugged at my heart strings more than I’d like to admit. I was not expecting to be hit in the feels so much with a supernatural show like this. I have always experienced moments in life wondering why are these bad things happening to good people? Why is life so unfair? And I feel like Dan’s situation brings to light the hope that everything does happen for a reason and life is fair.

ahhh is it tomorrow already with the new ep?!

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Enjoy A Sweet Date In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Enjoy A Sweet Date In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 20, 2019
by Y. Shin

KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has shared new stills of Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE’s L!

“Angel’s Last Mission” stars Shin Hye Sun as Lee Yeon Seo, a cynical ballerina who doesn’t believe in love, and L as Dan, the angel who is forced to become her Cupid.

On June 20, the production staff of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” revealed stills of Shin Hye Sun and L’s characters enjoying each other’s company. In one image, the couple holds hands, and Lee Yeon Seo is unable to hide her nervous excitement as she hides her smile.

shin-hye-sun-infinite-l5.jpg

In other photos, Lee Yeon Seo embraces Dan in a warm hug. Her expression and light touches towards Dan are full of affection. Additionally, Lee Yeon Seo’s teary-eyed expression piques viewers’ interest and raises questions about the couple’s conversation.

According to the production staff, the feelings of love between Lee Yeon Seo and Dan, who previously confirmed their feelings for each other with a kiss, will continue to accelerate, but a secret created by Dan is expected to create tension. Although he wants to show his true colors to Lee Yeon Seo and continue loving her, it remains unclear if Dan will be able to convey these feelings to the ballerina.

The next episode of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” airs on June 20 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out the most recent episode below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1333464wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-infinites-l-enjoy-a-sweet-date-in-angels-last-mission-love

What To Look Forward To In The Second Half Of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

What To Look Forward To In The Second Half Of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 20, 2019
by S. Cho

KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has reached its turning point with less than half of the drama left.

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” stars Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE’s L as ballerina Lee Yeon Seo and angel Dan. The two have created a romantic and heart-fluttering love story as Dan is able to warm up the heart of the once prickly and ill-tempered Lee Yeon Seo.

The pair’s recently revealed past relationship symbolized the fate of their encounter, and shed light on the fact that angel Dan was once a human who had a special connection to Lee Yeon Seo in childhood. Viewers now cannot help but expect even more passionate and emotional love between the couple. Here are some key questions to be answered in the remaining half of the drama!

Spoilers

Could their relationship be destiny?

When they first met in the drama, Lee Yeon Seo could hear Dan’s voice, despite the fact that he is an angel, and even reached out to touch him. But could their encounter be fate? Even as Lee Yeon Seo was on the verge of dying, she felt Dan and called out for him to save her. Although finding Lee Yeon Seo true love is Dan’s last mission before he can go back to heaven, he can’t help but fall in love with her.

64390531_3000625606622001_4001396613347064562815_3000625729955322_23100497407015

However, their past plays a big role in their current relationship. When they were kids, Lee Yeon Seo was the person who gave Dan a reason to live. In the upcoming half of the drama, viewers can look forward to why he comes to meet her again, and what kind of answers Dan will come across as he seeks more information. What kind of big picture has God drawn out for them?

Will Lee Yeon Seo discover that Dan is an angel?

Lee Yeon Seo started off as an extremely irritable and cold person, who did not believe in people nor in love. However, Dan was able to warm up her heart, as she was drawn to his honesty, innocence, and warmth, that she failed to find in others. Despite their love for each other, Lee Yeon Seo is not yet aware of Dan’s real identity. Viewers will soon discover when and how she learns that Dan is an angel, as well as how she responds to the revelation.

Shin-Hye-Sun1.jpg

What did Ji Kang Woo want to see through Lee Yeon Seo’s Giselle performance?

While Ji Kang Woo (played by Lee Dong Gun) is the brilliant art director of a ballet company, it was recently revealed that he was also an angel in charge of the arts. After losing his girlfriend Choi Seol Hee (played by Shin Hye Sun) 15 years ago, he meets Lee Yeon Seo, who looks like his ex-girlfriend, and he strongly supports her return to ballet. Angels who fall in love with humans meet a swift demise, proving that Ji Kang Woo is currently living in punishment as a human. However, what exactly was he aiming to see by having Lee Yeon Seo perform Giselle? How does Ji Kang Woo define love, as an angel who is soon to meet his tragic end?

2049457_258798_3326.jpg

How will Dan’s last mission as an angel end?

Dan is currently midway through his last mission on earth to find Lee Yeon Seo true love. Although he started with the mindset that it could virtually be anyone, he shot his cupid’s bow right into his own heart. What will happen to Lee Yeon Seo for falling in love with an angel, and what will happen to Dan for falling in love with a human? What kind of notes has Dan written in his last report as an angel, after observing Lee Yeon Seo and other humans everyday?

L2.jpg

Find out the answers to all these questions throughout the next few weeks! “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1333375wpp/what-to-look-forward-to-in-the-second-half-of-angels-last-mission-love

2  Possible Endings : (I'm supposed to post  more possibilities but the others are sadder endings)

A.) Child  Dan/Yoo SeongWoo wakes up from a dream

-- someone saves him from drowning (he's not dead)

-- he might not remember the dream he had

-- he'll meet Lee Yeon Seo when they become adults and fall in love again

-- someone actually turns back the time to when he was young and possibly saves him from drowning

-- who saved him : a) Angel Hu (has the power to turn back time at a snap of his fingers)

b) Kangwoo (still farfetched but a possibility, maybe not all his angel abilities are gone)

B.) One or Both will be reincarnated 

1) Dan still immortal and YeonSeo died

1.1-- YeonSeo died either from an old age, accident or sacrificed her life for Dan) .

1.2  -- Yeonseo reincarnated and meet Dan again

2) Dan become human and YeonSeo died

2.1 -- same details as 1.1

2.2 -- Dan lived longer till he died of old age and YeoSoo waited for him. They are together now live in paradise.

2.3 -- possible the two will reincarnate and meet again

3) Dan become human for short time

3.1 -- Dan died by saving YeonSeo or he died from an accident

3.2 -- Yeonseo died of old age and Dan waited for her. They are together now live in paradise.

3.3 -- possible the two will reincarnate and meet again

(Honestly, I prefer the letter A possibility)

My silly analysis and prediction (I'm not good at this, so it's just for fun) :P

• Dan wants to tell Yeon-Seo about his true identity but because Yeon-Seo said in the preview that 'It's not a crime to love a lot , but it's a crime to have many secrets' .  That make him so worried if he tells her then she will be mad at him.
  • The guy wearing a hat who met Ms. Jung is Moon Ji Woong who used to work for Choi Young Ja (Yeo-Seon's aunt) and Runa order someone to kill him 3 years ago because he knew too much but somehow he survived.  CYJ wasn't involved in this that's why she was surprised that Mr. Park was so upset when she gave him money and granted him 'permanent' vacation leave. 
  • I think Yeon-Seo will be voted for Giselle's role despite her aunt attempt to bribe other dancers to vote for Nina.
  • Thus, to help her sister (and because Nina said in the preview 'I wish Yeon Seo was dead') ,  Runa orders that bad guy to get rid off Yeon-Seo.
  • When YS falls from roof top , Dan will spread his wings and fly to catch her (and it's raining again in that scene).  This will be the 2nd time YS sees Dan's wings.  The 1st time at chandelier incident, she just thought he's a pervert, but now seeing he can save her from the fall, she finally realizes Dan is not human.
  • And this episode will end here , makes us frustrated again to have to wait for another week.  :sweat_smile:

20 minutes ago, immorethant said:

My silly analysis and prediction (I'm not good at this, so it's just for fun) :P

• Dan wants to tell Yeon-Seo about his true identity but because Yeon-Seo said in the preview that 'It's not a crime to love a lot , but it's a crime to have many secret' .  That make him so worried if he tell her then she will be mad at him.
  • The guy wearing a hat who met Ms. Jung is Moon Ji Woong who used to work for Choi Young Ja (Yeo-Seon's aunt) and Runa order someone to kill him 3 years ago because he knew too much but somehow he survived.  CYJ wasn't involved in this that's why she was surprised that Mr. Park was so upset when she gave him money and grant him 'permanent' vacation leave. 
  • I think Yeon-Seo will be voted for Giselle's role despite her aunt attempt to bribe other dancers to vote for Nina.
  • Thus, to help her sister (and because Nina said in the preview 'I wish Yeon Seo was dead') ,  Runa order that bad guy to get rid off Yeon-Seo.
  • When YS falls from roof top , Dan will spread his wing and fly to catch her (and it's raining again in that scene).  This will be the 2nd time YS sees Dan's wings.  The 1st time at chandelier incident, she just thought he's a pervert, but now seeing he can save her from the fall, she must know Dan is not human.
  • And this episode will end here , makes us frustrated to have to wait another week.  :sweat_smile:

@immorethant I really like your analysis and as I didn't finish watching the subbed ep, didn't realise Ni Na wished for YS death. Seriously, I want to kick her skinny richard simmons so much. What a totally pathetic and evil person she is. Totally knew her jealous would over YS will bring her true nature to light. 

YS to Ni Na :D this would be so satisfying to watch even better than when she slapped JKW. 

giphy.gif

@mylovekge He won't, otherwise I will kick his richard simmons. If I was him, I would wish for to take YS away to a romantic gateway without any phones to disturb us. :blush:

13 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

I hope Dan's last wish isnt for Yeon Seo to let him go. It already breaks my heart just thinking about it. :tears:

I bet it would be. That heartbreaking. His last wish is for YS to live and take care of herself without him. Leaves her the handkerchief. But I believe they will be reunited again. Still hoping for a happy ending for them. I just need them to be together. I wish the writer would just make things simple and let Dan be a human!

Watch: Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Can’t Stop Complimenting Each Other In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Making Video

Watch: Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Can’t Stop Complimenting Each Other In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Making Video

Jun 20, 2019
by S. Nam

KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has shared a new adorable behind-the-scenes video!

The video starts off with the couple getting ready to film when Shin Hye Sun compliments INFINITE’s L, saying, “Beep! You are a handsome person,” as she pretends to scan his face.

After the two film a brief scene, they quickly go to monitor the footage together with Shin Hye Sun playfully asking, “Did you angle your neck or not?” L replies that he didn’t, and the entire staff gather around the screen to double check what they filmed. Soon afterwards, L begins to compliment Shin Hye Sun nonstop by holding his thumbs up and gesturing to his co-star.

In the following scenes, the two continue to compliment each other. Shin Hye Sun repeats, “Beep! You are a handsome person!” while L says, “I really thought she was an angel.”

Embarrassed, Shin Hye Sun says, “Where’s the camera. There’s a camera here?” However, L is undeterred as he continues, “Is this what people call an A-N-G-E-L angel? Lee Yeon Seo, whose face is beautiful enough to die for, has entered.”

The two continue to film breathtaking shots together amidst a lighthearted mood. Watch the full making video below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1333467wpp/watch-shin-hye-sun-and-infinites-l-cant-stop-complimenting-each-other-in-angels-last-mission-love-making-video

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

didn't realise Ni Na wished for YS death.

Actually Ni Na didn't appear in the preview , but there's a voice-over saying that 'I want Yeon Seo dead' which I think it's Ni Na's voice.

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

I bet it would be. That heartbreaking. His last wish is for YS to live and take care of herself without him. Leaves her the handkerchief.

It will be so sad if this is his last wish, just to have her carry on with her life.  :bawling:

Or it will be very sad that he will be turned to dust and his last wish is to have Yeon-Seo promises that she will continue to dance. 

:bawling::skull:

I prefer that there would be a way he can become human and not break heaven's law.  

It's like when he was human , he died and became an angel.

And what if he can 'die' as angel and then can become human ? 

So it must have a tricky way to do that....

Probaby a proper way that an angel can die is to sacrify his life for his love ( I mean dying from protecting Yeon-Seo ) ?  

Because love is God and he dies selflessly for that course, so he still serves his mission and gives respect to God.

For JKW case, it's Matil who died for him instead.

And for the old angel case, he was disintegrated by Hoo which is process of normal punishment , he didn't sacrify his life for his lover.  The old lady is so old that she's going to die not much later anyway.

I think we all know how 'Beauty and the Beast' ends , right ?

The beast also got his time until the rose withered, like Dan who got only 100 days.

And the curse was lifted only because the beast sacrifed his life for Belle. 

Less than 3 hours left, so exciting !!!:blush:

Archived