[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both posted their IG almost the same time :lol:

His IG said it's before full moon (which was on Sat May 18th)

I think Myung Soo and Shin Hye Sun are in Seoul now.Tomorrow there will be the press conference.

News about OST part 1.

Singer Lee Mun-Se  (이문세) took part in KBS 2TV new drama 'Dan, One Love' OST.

http://www.kyongbuk.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=2002903

2002903_405871_0135.jpg

According to Victory Content that produced the drama OST, the "Dan, one love" OST part 1 "Danbi (단비) ***" performed by Lee Mun-Se will be released at noon on the 22nd.  

** Danbi means  welcome rain , much-needed rain.

'Danbi' is a song expressing the mind of the main character (Kim Myung Soo). It features a string and piano melody that flows in 12/8 time (metronome), and captures love, compassion, and longing emotions that Dan angelic meets with a human ballerina Yeon-Seo

CFLLuuR.gif

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

The third pic made me blush. :flushed:

Translation of https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004359178

Title: "Dan, Only One Love" SHS & KMS "Fateful Beginning", "Full of Heart Flutters"

In the released photo, SHS & KMS are on what seems like a bridge. SHS with her eyes shut tight seems to be fighting back her tears all alone. Watching her fighting back her tears makes the viewers' hearts ache. Angel Kim Myung-Soo, too, is there seemingly staring at her to keep watch over her. He, with a peculiar expression on his face, appears to be approaching her step by step.

Also published are 2 shots of SHS & KMS close enough for their breaths to touch one another. Their faces against each other while their eyes quite closed, are SHS &KMS. Positioned as though (their faces could be) touching (barely) or not, a mere look at their appearance is enough to make our hearts sensitive. How the two will be intertwined by fate, makes one all the more curious for the first broadcast.

:wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

공개된 사진 속 신혜선과 김명수는 다리 위 같은 곳에 있다. 신혜선은 눈을 질끈 감은 채 홀로 눈물을 삼켜내고 있다. 울음을 참아내는 그녀의 모습은 보는 이들의 가슴마저 짠하게 만든다. 이러한 신혜선을 관찰하듯 바라보는 천사 김명수도 그곳에 함께 있다. 묘한 표정을 짓던 그는 한걸음 한걸음 신혜선에게 다가가는 모습이다.

숨결이 닿을 듯 가까이에 선 신혜선, 김명수의 투샷이 포착됐다. 눈을 지그시 감은 채 얼굴을 맞댄 신혜선과 김명수. 닿을 듯 말 듯 아련하게 어우러진 이들의 모습은 보는 것만으로도 마음이 몽글몽글해지는 감성을 선사한다. 동시에 이들이 어떤 운명으로 엮이게 되는지, 본 방송 속 만남을 더욱 궁금하게 만들고 있다.

Spoiler

I think I am groomed to write or translate Harlequin romance novels after this.:phew:

36 minutes ago, immorethant said:

According to Victory Content that produced the drama OST, the "Dan, one love" OST part 1 "Danbi (단비) ***" performed by Lee Mun-Se will be released at noon on the 22nd.  

** Danbi means  welcome rain , much-needed rain.

'Danbi' is a song expressing the mind of the main character (Kim Myung Soo). It features a string and piano melody that flows in 12/8 time (metronome), and captures love, compassion, and longing emotions that Dan angelic meets with a human ballerina Yeon-Seo

Thanks @immorethant !! Wow this is Daebak news. Almost wouldn't believe it if I didn't read it myself.

For those unfamiliar, LMS is THE ballad king of South Korea, a true heavyweight. He's in his 50's but even now is popular among younger generation due to younger artists still doing his songs, like IU, or Kang Ha-Neul having covered his song in Monstar mnet music drama few years ago.

This is another sign that KBS is 'all in' on this game, sparing nothing to promote this drama. This drama will have a VERY WIDE appeal across all ages. Just LMS name alone has the audiences in their 40's thru 50's covered. I can't be happier! :w00t:B):sweatingbullets::wub:

35 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

a mere look at their appearance is enough to make our hearts sensitive

Thank you so much @meechuttso for helping translation.  

이들의 모습은 보는 것만으로도 마음이 몽글몽글해지는 

I used my google translation and I got this -->  'a mere look at their appearance is enough to make our feeling mongolian mongolian' :joy:

Yes, now I feel really mongolian !!! 

(no offense to the real Mongolian people).

About LMS , please don't be angry with me if I say I don't know who he is.  :sweat_smile:  But there're a lot of singers that I don't know because I'm not a good follower of K-music.  Anyway, reading your information made me glad to know that KBS did good job again,  I hope the song would be great and give me mongolian feeling too  :relaxed:

This one is good !!

D-2 premiere 'Angel Last Mission's Love' Shin Hye Sun, Kim Myung Soo, Lee Dong Gun points of attraction.

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/05/20/2019052000903.html

2019052001001459200098561_20190520092106

Thanks @immorethant for posting this in SHS thread. Interesting enough to repost with fuller translations.

SHS - "Can even experience/feel the charm of ballet, (which may be) unfamiliar (to some)"

Shin Hye-Sun's transformation into a ballerina anticipated thru "ALM:L". Plans to show off new transformation by taking on the role of prickly ballerina Lee Yeon-Seo unhesitatingly spewing cold venomous speech (spitfire).

Shin Hye-Sun says, "DOL is a fantasy drama celebration of beautiful ballet and 'a ballerina and an angel's fateful story of love. There is thus much visible content, and I think it's a joyous work for the eyes and ears through which one can even feel the charm of ballet which may have been a bit unfamiliar (to some). The 'feels' I felt while reading the scripts, I aim to do my utmost so that the viewers can likewise feel, so we would like to ask for much anticipation of our drama."

Kim Myung-Soo - "A Cupid-Angel's solitary struggle to find love match" (for another)

In the story KMS morphs into a rascal trouble-maker angel Kim Dan. Our anticipation focuses on KMS running about delivering love as family room theater cupid.

Explaining, "Previously untold 'drama of a ballerina and an angel' is a novel point," and replied that "fantasy-like element was an attraction." And said "I think scenes of Dan's struggling alone to find love for Yeon-Seo will also be fun." "On May 22nd, Angel Dan who possesses an unblemished pure-innocence shall come find you, so I ask for much love and interest," mixing in plenty of AeGyo (cuteness) to request anticipation.

Lee Dong-Gun - "Ballet, Fantasy, Love-story (melo), they're all points of attraction"

We can't leave out the presence of Lee Dong-Gun's, who will provide solid groundedness at the center of the story. The role Lee Dong-Gun has taken on is that of Ji Gang-Woo, who is the artistic director who aims to make Lee Yeon-Seo the top ballerna.

Lee Dong-Gun says, "First of all, that 'DOL' is the very first ballet drama of our country is a point of attraction. To the degree that it's a topic heretofore unseen in dramas, I believe it will offer both the freshness and the fun element. The second point of attraction is the fantasy, and while I can't give you the reason why, much special effects were needed. We appeal for you to see what kind of fantasy will unfold through the employment of special effects. And thirdly, it's a melo***." Saying that, "the romance/love that the story's characters experience I hope gets conveyed to the viewers well," and saying that "all three of these elements are all attractive," he explained the variety of viewing points of attraction that isn't one-sided.

*** 'melo'drama in Korean drama refers to 'romantic love' story.

Daebak - special effects too! :w00t::wub:

Spoiler

◆ 신혜선 "생소했던 발레의 매력까지 느낄 수 있을 것"

'단, 하나의 사랑'을 통해 발레리나 변신을 예고한 신혜선. 그는 차가운 독설도 서슴지 않는 까칠한 발레리나 이연서 역할을 맡아 새로운 변신을 보여줄 예정이다.

신혜선은 "'단, 하나의 사랑'은 아름다운 발레의 향연과 '발레리나'와 '천사'의 운명적인 사랑 이야기를 담은 판타지 드라마입니다. 그만큼 볼거리도 많고, 조금은 생소했던 발레의 매력까지 느낄 수 있는 눈과 귀가 즐거운 작품이라고 생각해요. 제가 대본을 읽고 느꼈던 감정들을 시청자분들께서도 느끼실 수 있도록 최선을 다할 예정이니, 저희 드라마에 많은 기대 부탁드립니다"고 전했다.

◆ 김명수 "사랑을 찾아주려는 큐피드 천사의 고군분투"

극중 김명수는 장난기 많은 사고뭉치 천사 김단으로 분한다. 안방극장의 큐피드가 되어 사랑을 전할 김명수의 활약에 기대가 쏠리고 있다.

김명수는 "기존에 없던 발레리나와 천사의 드라마"라는 것이 색다른 포인트라고 설명하며, 판타지적인 요소가 매력적이라고 답했다. 이어 "연서의 사랑을 찾아 주기 위해 고군분투하는 천사 단이의 모습도 재밌어하실 것 같아요. 5월 22일, 때묻지 않은 순수함을 가진 천사 단이가 여러분을 찾아갈 예정이니 많은 애정과 관심 부탁드립니다"고 애교를 섞어 기대를 당부했다.

◆ 이동건 "발레, 판타지, 멜로, 모두가 매력적"

극의 중심을 탄탄하게 잡아줄 배우 이동건의 존재감을 빼놓을 수 없다. 이동건이 맡은 역할 지강우는 이연서를 최고의 발레리나로 만들려는 발레단 예술감독이다.

이동건은 "'단, 하나의 사랑'은 첫째로 우리나라에서 처음 시도되는 발레 드라마라는 게 매력적입니다. 이제껏 드라마에서 본 적 없는 소재인 만큼 신선함과 재미를 모두 줄 수 있을 것 같습니다. 두 번째 매력포인트는 판타지인데요, 이유는 말할 수 없지만 많은 특수효과가 필요했습니다. 특수효과를 통해 어떤 판타지가 펼쳐질지 드라마를 통해 확인해주시길 바랍니다. 세 번째는 멜로입니다. 등장 인물들이 겪는 멜로가 시청자분들의 마음에 잘 전달되길 바랍니다"라며, "이 세가지 전부가 매력적인 것 같다"라고, 하나로 꼽을 수 없는 다채로운 드라마의 시청포인트를 설명했다.

Did they skip D-2?? Well, we can't do it in order, becoz D-1 is HERE!! :wub:

"Dan, Only One Love", tomorrow at last! The first broadcast it shall be! :love::love::glasses::innocent:

4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

but someone should tell them that this is not a 2000's romance

Hi @titania1000 you're just getting properly warmed up, I see! :w00t: I am not stressing. I am withholding judgment until I see the actual 1st episode. It is true, there will be romantic love between these two (Dan and Yeon-Seo), but that doesn't mean the still cuts where they can feel one another's hot breath is necessarily suggesting a fast cut to human eros type love. There's much in store, and I am sure some of the cuts are purposely a ruse to get us all worked up, too. :sweatingbullets:

Quoting from @immorethant post in the SHS thread.

Actress Heo-un (허은) cast in 'Angel's Last Mission : Love

The new actress Heo-Un who played in drama 'It's My Life' (KBS1,  Nov 2018 - Apr 2019) was cast in role of Kyeong-Ae (경애) , an employee in ballet company. 

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/허은

A very young looking 1994 born new actress. Giving some spotlight to her since you never know what good actresses might do with tiny little roles. ;):phew: Especially ones who have SHS for role models and work hard and stay humble. :wub:

Archived