• Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, immorethant said:

@jakey09  I prefer.

”I will get kissed tonight.  Or I will  not “. :kiss_wink:

BTS out

The video has been deleted :huh:

9 hours ago, briseis said:

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY:wub::wub::wub: (After weeks of waiting, finally

Aaahhh my favorite :wub:

Everytime I hear this, I close my eyes and imagine of our beautiful OTP ^_^

1 hour ago, briseis said:

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY:wub::wub::wub: (After weeks of waiting, finally)

Such a beautiful song. Cannot wait for the episode. 

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Look at LYS pulling petals off the rose. I find it more of her saying "Does he like me?" or "Does he not like me?" 

Remember she keeps asking him that and told him the truth that she heard him the night she was drunk that he does like her, but he can't.

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Virgos look good in yellow! :glasses:

@iffy21 What the hell KBS busy posting? What are those?! 

It's like a 3 seconds video of our leads which I think they want to remind again the audience to not forget to tune in for today's episode.

I'm emotional right now because of the BTS of our adorable OTP and I keep reading thoughts about this week's episodes... seeing the new picture of dark KD is kind of freaking me out because he might turn evil.. which I hope not and I hope it's something that doesn't harm him as an angel. I also think LYS might find out KD's identity and we might get a noble idiocy here? We shall see but I'm anxiously nervous for Thursday's episode because there's always a cliffhanger at the end and we have to anxiously wait for next week's. 

*need to breathe* 

4a47455d-c5a1-4d33-9632-c3c67dab7cd4-ori

2 hours ago, Liting1 said:

I'm emotional right now because of the BTS of our adorable OTP and I keep reading thoughts about this week's episodes... seeing the new picture of dark KD is kind of freaking me out because he might turn evil.. which I hope not and I hope it's something that doesn't harm him as an angel. I also think LYS might find out KD's identity and we might get a noble idiocy here? We shall see but I'm anxiously nervous for Thursday's episode because there's always a cliffhanger at the end and we have to anxiously wait for next week's. 

*need to breathe* 

@Liting1 Don't stress Chingu, I don't think Dan will turn evil for just wearing a black shirt. If YS finds out about Dan, she will also find out about his true identity which in my eyes should bring them together more. Let's enjoy today's episode rather than worry about waiting for another week to watch new episodes. :rolleyes:

We are all in this together and will find ways to make the time pass really quickly.:kiss_wink:

Archived