[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I ship this couple.

Food fight again from KBS drama.

Hope they will end up dancing , hugging, and kissing.

Reveal hidden contents

Ooops, sorry, wrong thread. :P

I saw this and thought they definitely copied it from ALML :joy: 

43 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Like who gave him the right to even decide for YS? How is this healthy? Even if he does have feelings for her, this isn't right. LOL

It isn't and he doesn't have the right to decide for her just because he feels familiarity with YS who looks like his old love. It's umpteen times I repeat I find this character downright annoying and his "love", if any, so suffocating and selfish. YS have no love for him, not a single bit. Sorry to those who love this annoying thing. And to those who thinks he's getting on our nerves, try telling yourself: I don't see him I don't see him lol. Hop on to the other side to see DanYeon instead... we'll be fluttering instead of fuming  :P

8 hours ago, mylovekge said:

We've actually discussed this in the project group a couple times. It really is HYE if we go by the actual spelling. But the agency is now using HAE. I dont know when they changed it, pretty sure it was HYE when i came to check there the first time. Also, SHS uses Hae in her autographs. They probably stuck to it now since it's easier to read? Lol idk or maybe a screen name which isn't really too far from the real one? Lol I use Hae Sun a lot lately but i still get confused a lot of times :D 

Hi all you crazy fans and shippers and chingoos. Even though I can still only visit very little for now, it's so fun to watch what is happening here. Thank you for the happy and thoughtful discussions of substance and fantasy by everyone.

About her name, 신혜선.

혜 - is pronounced like Hé (like French accent aigu, or 'egg' sound).

해 - is pronounced like Hæ (as in 'agriculture'). This is not how it's spelled in Korean.

In Korean, there is no confusion. Goo Hye-Sun, an older more famous actress/director has the same first name spelling in Korean and uses the Hye, as does Park Shin-Hye, and again the same sound. My hunch is that SHS herself, not having an agent at the time of School2013, her debut work, just spelled it in English the best way she knew how or just the way she liked it. Given that, I do think that her own English spelling of her first name is the 'correct' English version since one can spell one's name in another language any way one pleases. :rolleyes:

We can have this debate on how to properly spell it in English when she's up for the Cannes or the Oscars. :w00t:

EDIT. Thanks @Shosi_for_9 !

Oh and for subs to the press interview 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OG1FvvHYQE , go here .

2 hours ago, mylovekge said:

As much as I adore Lee Dong Gun in real life, i find this and his character so annoying lol I have never minded JKW all throughout the series until I saw this in the preview. 

Like who gave him the right to even decide for YS? How is this healthy? Even if he does have feelings for her, this isn't right. LOL  :confounded:

Same! I want his character to at least help the OTP so they dont end up like him and Matil. Not by separation but by finding a fair solution. I also hope JKW will be enlighten because right now he's really gone to the dark/scary side. 

*I mentally want to do this to him when he appears and disturb my mood. Lol!*

f517c0d0-1219-4ce0-a974-7b817dc09f99-ori

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Share Emotional Moment In Flower Field In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Share Emotional Moment In Flower Field In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 18, 2019
by J. Lim

KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has shared new beautiful stills of Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE’s L embracing in a field of canola flowers.

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” tells the story of ballerina Lee Yeon Seo (played by Shin Hye Sun) and angel Dan (played by L). The new stills show the two of them standing in a field of canola flowers. Lee Yeon Seo’s eyes are brimming with tears while Dan looks at her with a painful expression on his face. He carefully wipes away her tears and hugs her tightly to give her a source of comfort.

Shin-Hye-Sun-INFINITE-L4.jpgShin-Hye-Sun-INFINITE-L-11.jpg

The teaser video for the upcoming episodes showed Dan promising Lee Yeon Seo that he would return. Viewers who have been hoping for a happy flower path for Lee Yeon Seo and Dan are not sure what will happen next for the two.

The production staff of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” said, “Canola flower fields are a place of special memories for both young Lee Yeon Seo and Dan. A heartfelt story between the two will unfold in this beautiful location. We hope viewers will continue watching over the two actors, who bring so much depth to their characters.”

The next episode of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” will air on June 19 at 10 p.m. KST. Catch up with the latest episode below

https://www.soompi.com/article/1332993wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-infinites-l-share-emotional-moment-in-flower-field-in-angels-last-mission-love

15 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

That's me too! :joy:

How much you want Mr KW?

1000000won enough huh?

Lol! He probably wants LYS but I can't risk that. Either that or he dies. But then he's immortal so how can he even die?! :huh:

3 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Lol! He probably wants LYS but I can't risk that. Either that or he dies. But then he's immortal so how can he even die?! :huh:

Nonono he can't have YS. YS is Dan's.:P 

Come to think of it... he's not human either. It's baffling.

INFINITE’s L Faces A Difficult Choice After Remembering His Past In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

INFINITE’s L Faces A Difficult Choice After Remembering His Past In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 18, 2019
by C. Hong

KBS’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has released beautiful stills of INFINITE’s L (Kim Myung Soo) by the ocean.

“Angel’s Last Mission” stars Shin Hye Sun as Lee Yeon Seo, a cynical ballerina who doesn’t believe in love, and L as Dan, the angel who is forced to become her Cupid.

Spoilers

Recently, Dan recalled his memories from before he became an angel. As a human, his name was Yoo Sung Woo, and he had an abusive father. A younger Lee Yeon Seo was the one who taught him to see rainbows after a storm, and Dan says in a voice-over, “I wanted to become an adult for that child. I didn’t want to die.”

On June 17, the production staff of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” revealed stills of L at the ocean. As Dan has previously dreamed of a boy hanging off a cliff, this appears to be the same place that the human boy Yoo Sung Woo met his death.

L’s expression in the stills perfectly capture Dan’s complicated feelings, a mixture of sadness, doubt, and emptiness. In the most recent episode, Dan left Lee Yeon Seo’s side, fearing that he would cause her more pain than happiness. As he returns to the place where his past life ended, he now faces the difficult choice whether to return to Lee Yeon Seo’s side.

L1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1332829wpp/infinites-l-faces-a-difficult-choice-after-remembering-his-past-in-angels-last-mission-love

Great artwork!

I'm trying to catch up on the thread before the new episode, since I didn't get on at all this weekend. I'm getting there! I love the new stills with the hug. I want YS to hug back though! A nice tight hug between the two of them plz and thank you. 

5 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Hi all you crazy fans and shippers and chingoos. Even though I can still only visit very little for now, it's so fun to watch what is happening here. Thank you for the happy and thoughtful discussions of substance and fantasy by everyone.

About her name, 신혜선.

혜 - is pronounced like Hé (like French accent aigu, or 'egg' sound).

해 - is pronounced like Hæ (as in 'agriculture'). This is not how it's spelled in Korean.

In Korean, there is no confusion. Goo Hye-Sun, an older more famous actress/director has the same first name spelling in Korean and uses the Hye, as does Park Shin-Hye, and again the same sound. My hunch is that SHS herself, not having an agent at the time of School2013, her debut work, just spelled it in English the best way she knew how or just the way she liked it. Given that, I do think that her own English spelling of her first name is the 'correct' English version since one can spell one's name in another language any way one pleases. :rolleyes:

We can have this debate on how to properly spell it in English when she's up for the Cannes or the Oscars. :w00t:

EDIT. Thanks @Shosi_for_9 !

Oh and for subs to the press interview 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OG1FvvHYQE , go here .

THANK YOU, @meechuttso  I knew Icould count on you to clarify this unnecessary confusion. :sweat_smile: I was going to have you summoned if things got messy. 

4 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Same! I want his character to at least help the OTP so they dont end up like him and Matil. Not by separation but by finding a fair solution. I also hope JKW will be enli ghten because right now he's really gone to the dark/scary side. 

*I mentally want to do this to him when he appears and disturb my mood. Lol!*

:lol:

Riiiight? Can't he just be the angel he once was? 

5 hours ago, iffy21 said:

@jakey09 Wow hands down to you mate, you really scared KBS. How about one for a kiss? And maybe Daesang award for SHS? Since you are on a roll might as well go all out with the threats.:joy:

I’m working on it. 

Archived