[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

@iffy21I have a technical issue: i don't know why it's impossible for me to quote your answer properly  :(

Thank you for taking the time to read it all and answer! :heart:

I didn't touch on the romance point in my previous post because i wanted to keep it for another post, that's why i think it could seem confusing that i believe Kang Woo could replace Dan romantically for her.

It's a just a scenario that i find credible at this point of the story and that i entertain to expand (i'm quite frustrated with the shipping options offered on this drama: Dan and Yeon Seo still don't work for me despite their last character development, Seol Hee is dead and has very short flashback scenes).:sweatingbullets:              

@titania1000 Don't worry love as I am also experiencing technical issues in the form of bloody WiFi. Oh, please I really enjoyed replying back to your post even if we have a different perception of how things might/will end for our OTP. :blush:

I love your explanation about the romance aspect for YS&JKW, unfortunately, I really cannot see this happening at all for me as it simply doesn't work for me at all. Can I simply accept this? NO, sorry! :P:P

I remember the dramas you mentioned in your post, but to me, those are very different from ALM:L in the way that for me the FM in "who are you" would always end with the ML (in this case her partner). As for JKW being at the scene of the accident, I don't think he would have made it on time to save YS as the car was already slipping off the edge. Hence why it was Dan that could only save her in that situation, whereas JKW came towards the end and rushed her to the hospital.

For me, I think even if Dan disappears YS will stay true to him until her death and JKW will rather keep her company but not in any romantic way from her end. He will accept that he loves her perhaps but cannot have her heart as Dan is the only one for her. For me, I am expecting more like the ending of "You who came from the stars" as he was not human and only on earth for a limited time. :phew::lol: And I really enjoyed that drama and just like the SML, I hope JKW finds his own love, maybe in the form of Ni Na (the girl has potential in my eyes). ;)

5 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I think they went on a honeymoon! 

@jakey09 I would die if this happened, even better than any kiss scene for me. :P

11 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I think she doesn't like to be praised even when she deserves it: KMS has been displaying his admiration over and over again since they started the promo of the drama and instead of being used of it, she still seems embarrassed :lol:

Yes, I recalled an interview clip , she was praised by someone, probably Myung Soo, and she was just sooo shy that she looked down and shook her head like she didn't deserve that compliment and her eyes were red like she's going to cry at that moment.  So humble and grateful to the level of awkwardness :P but still cute. :wub:

1 hour ago, almldan said:

2 more photos of today's filming. Not much of a difference, but you can see HS better in one of the photos and guess it wasn't the handkerchief lol :phew:

Really makes me wonder what this scene is about. Because the shooting should be almost at the end. 

Why she dressed in black....and it's like she came to mourn someone, but why not Dan in black too ?

But at least I feel happy to see them together, meaning that he's still beside her.

5 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I think she doesn't like to be praised even when she deserves it: KMS has been displaying his admiration over and over again since they started the promo of the drama and instead of being used of it, she still seems embarrassed :lol:

Bless her! SHS needs to stop being shy and accept the compliments as it's only a true reflection of her acting skills. First, I thought KMS was going to far as she might get backlash from people for trying to be a ballerina. But seriously, I am utterly astonished at her transformation for this role and KMS praises are not nearly enough for me. She deserves far more at this point.  

14 hours ago, immorethant said:

Hi , sorry, just saw your post.  I'm not sure if you can open it now, it seems work for me. 

Anyway, if you still can't...

Hide contents

Some sub. 

WhenMyung Soo gave her compliment, our Hye Sun was shy again, but she still leant to his side.  :P:wub:

u know what this is not true. again and again. they always tease each other. 

10 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

i will make new thread for them. just wait for a minute. but i dont have  material well lets see.. i will search on yt

Go on my twitter. You will find plenty of material. 

Shipping thread?! I’m in! :wub:

13 hours ago, immorethant said:

While this two can't decide which one should talk first, I should go to sleep first. :P

Good night everyone !!  :relaxed::sleeping:

Good night. I’m stealing this and where are you getting the subs from! 

@titania1000 Please see below as this article gives a pretty good overview of the ending. But it had a very satisfying ending for me and the drama was a big hit at the time. For me, the best drama Jun Ji-Hyun has done so for and I fell in love with Kim Soo-Hyun. If you haven't watched it yet, I would recommend you do it as you will not regret at all. 

Jun Ji-Hyun won the Grand Prize and the show and cast got many awards for this one. I am crossing my fingers for ALM:L to get the same amount or if not more for their acting especially KMS, SHS and LDG. 

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

For all your eyes especially @Ni Wen & @mylovekge :lol:

Stop it! 

59 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Yes, I recalled an interview clip , she was praised by someone, probably Myung Soo, and she was just sooo shy that she looked down and shook her head like she didn't deserve that compliment and her eyes were red like she's going to cry at that moment

Yes! She's just being shy! 

Archived