[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With each additional information I want to watch the drama even more.
L is so cute here. Dan will have to endure. Nothing, let the angel work. This will only benefit him! You fall in love with working men more than with idlers, and if kick and beat them, then you just want to caress an angel ...:wub:

Watch: INFINITE’s L Has A Rough Time As Shin Hye Sun’s Guardian Angel In New Preview For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Watch: INFINITE’s L Has A Rough Time As Shin Hye Sun’s Guardian Angel In New Preview For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

May 10, 2019
by E. Cha

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has unveiled a new sneak peek at the chemistry between its two leads!

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is a new fantasy romance drama about the love story between Dan, an accident-prone, unwaveringly optimistic angel (played by INFINITE’s L), and Lee Yeon Seo, a privileged heiress who is forced to give up her dream of becoming a ballet dancer after losing her eyesight in an accident (played by Shin Hye Sun).

The newly released preview begins with the car crash in which Lee Yeon Seo loses her eyesight. As Dan walks up to the injured dancer and gently touches her face, Lee Yeon Seo asks in voice-over, “Who are you?” Meanwhile, the caption dramatically declares, “The day that I lost everything, he came to find me.”

Dan then offers to become Lee Yeon Seo’s guardian angel, vowing, “I’ll become a person that exists only for you.”

However, it appears that Dan may have gotten more than he bargained for as Lee Yeon Seo’s angel—the dancer makes no attempt to conceal her distrust as she brusquely asks, “Who sent you?” The preview goes on to show Dan being dragged away by the police, thrown around at a judo lesson, and being ordered to clean up by Lee Yeon Seo. The caption teases, “An accident-prone guardian angel, unluckily stuck with her.”

Meanwhile, Dan comments in voice-over, “If it were possible for angels to have regrets, my only regret would be…” before trailing off mysteriously.

The preview ends with Dan taking Lee Yeon Seo’s face in his hands and telling her reassuringly, “Look only at me. Think of it this way: you and I are the only two people in the world.”

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” premieres on May 22 at 10 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the new preview below!

New still cuts 

High quality pics from @woollim_news twitter

a9eIU7g.jpg

01ybKdc.jpg

rksPIBN.jpg

yQWGYhr.jpg

http://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201905121051470410

‘단, 하나의 사랑’ 인간 신혜선♥천사 김명수, 심쿵 첫만남 포착

'Dan, One Love' human Shin Hye Sun ♥ angel Kim Myung Soo, heart pounding first encounter.

http://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201905121016781225

‘단, 하나의 사랑’ 신혜선-김명수, 흩날리는 꽃비 아래 첫 만남 ‘심쿵’

'Dan, One Love' Shin Hye Sun - Kim Myung Soo, first encounter under wind-blew flowers rain  'heart pounding'

http://m.isplus.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?total_id=23464863

'단 하나의 사랑' 신혜선·김명수, 꽃비 아래 그림 같은 첫 만남

'Dan, One Love' Shin Hye Sun - Kim Myung Soo, first encounter under rain of flowers like a painting

Just look at the pic and read the headlines already gives me a heart pounding :love::heart:

•  
INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Share Picturesque 1st Meeting In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Share Picturesque 1st Meeting In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

May 12, 2019
by E. Cha

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has revealed a romantic glimpse of INFINITE’s L and Shin Hye Sun’s very first encounter!

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is a new fantasy romance drama about a ballerina who doesn’t believe in love (played by Shin Hye Sun) and the accident-prone, unwaveringly optimistic angel who becomes her very own Cupid (played by L).

On May 12, the upcoming drama unveiled gorgeous new stills of its two leads meeting for the very first time. In what proves to be a fateful encounter, Dan (played by L) comes across Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun) while she is seated on a park bench amidst falling flower petals. Dan looks at the dancer with an intensely curious gaze, while she looks back at him unseeingly.

Shin-Hye-Sun-L-2.jpg

To find out what happens during Dan and Lee Yeon Seo’s life-altering first meeting, tune in to the premiere of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” on May 22 at 10 p.m. KST! 

Source: soompi news

hi to everyone in this thread~ :)

i just recently saw the preview of this drama and i'm actually looking forward to watch the drama!:wub:

Fantasy romance are one of my fav genre ever...:wub:  

This Scene tho :

tumblr_prg6iviSfr1u89bdco3_400.gif

Their 1st-meeting-scenes are so picture perfect with the fallen petals and them wearing all-white~

So dreamyyy~:wub:

but...

of course judging from the Stills.. it's gonna be a damnnn funny meeting, i bet..  :lol:

Yes @thea2410, I really can't wait too.

If the sequence of the scenes is like this, then it will be very romantic.  (The angle who changed this cold girl into a lovely girl). :love:

tumblr_prg6iviSfr1u89bdco1_400.gif

tumblr_prg6iviSfr1u89bdco2_400.gif

But if it's vice versa, then it will be very funny instead. 

(The angle who was deceived by the 1st impression and then realized his life will become miserable for a while :joy:).tumblr_prg6iviSfr1u89bdco2_400.gif

Uh175qY.gif

tumblr_prg6iviSfr1u89bdco1_400.gif

JFviDtc.gif

Archived