[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Btw, y'all should know... it's probably MS. BUTLER'S imagination of the wedding since she's a big shipper of the OTP! :lol:

NOO! I honestly don't hope so as it would be better coming from YS. :P

Hey peeps, just newly join here even though I’ve lurked around for quite some time.

Can’t help but to comment because of that wedding pic!!

My theory is that wedding pic actually taken during Giselle stage, be it the real stage or rehearsal.

Cos Giselle role often wears flower crown and named ‘Harvest Queen’ in the act.

About creepy stalker JKW, I hate him so much. Just when he will realise YS is different from his death gf. I think God always take the angel (make them disappear) if it ever want to become human and leave it’s angel identity. But in JKW’s case, his gf took his place thus God punished him to become human and unable to die because his gf gave her life for him.

I’m intrigued to see how this drama will ends, my theory is:

Dan is in comatose due to tragic past (family violence I guess). He became ‘temporary angel’ cos he doesn’t want to live anymore and God granted that. Point is, he saved YS from death. This triggers God to reunite him with YS through mission as they shared short meeting before and prolly God is betting on him. Will Dan fall in love and leave God resulting bad ending, JKW style, or will Dan fall in love but choose to sacrifice his feelings and stay with God, which will grant him a way to go back alive and back to YS cos God knows Dan doesn’t abandon him.

He will save YS from ‘another’ near death event (prolly during Giselle stage, cos the evil Aunty / Runa won’t stop). When he’s in critical condition, meet God, got explanation, got his life back, back to YS.

I have a feeling that YS cannot know about heaven beings cos it’s a universe secret. If she knows, she might be punished (like JKW’s gf). Thus JKW will try to have YS but she still lingers on Dan and eventually he will try to tell YS that Dan is an angel thus can’t be with her. But ofc it won’t work out and he will realise his stupid mistake, either he’s thrown to hell or redeemed back as angel, I don’t care tbh.

That was a generic k-drama theory. We’ll see how it goes together. Haha.

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

Question.

How are angels made/created? I mean, in this drama. Not the Wikipedia version.

They haven't explained this part to us yet. We don't even know if JKW was once a human too (like Dan) or not. 

18 minutes ago, Kookies and Cream said:

Hey peeps, just newly join here even though I’ve lurked around for quite some time.

Can’t help but to comment because of that wedding pic!

@Kookies and Cream Welcome to the forum! And yes, that unexpected wedding pic from KBS has everyone literally talking online. Let's see what happens in today's episode.

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

My sixth sense tells me that this scene Yeon Seo went to find a priest for her wedding, right ?

:joy: But unfortunately he wouldn’t be available :phew: , his service need elsewhere :smirk:

91pLrD.gif?download=true

Beginning. Clearly a dream sequence of our lovelies aww taking the same photo from marriage to old age. It's YS's dream. At least they got it over with so we won't be speculating the entire episode. They almost kissed but not quite in the dream I mean. Aww this was right before she cooked lunch for him. Awww. She's happily cooked for him when he runs in and says the dreaded words wahhj! 

Angel Dan walks off and YS stops him. She's spitting words at him like what why I think etc. She's very hurt. I think she heard him the other night when he said to her, how can I not like You? Yes she totally heard it all awwww. She's revealing what she knows now. We are getting flash backs of all their sweetness. Not sure what Angel Dan is saying. Wish I knew! I think he's being mean to try and push her away. He's probably saying I didn't mean any of it. She yells at him as Ms Butler walks in. She's really angry now, still screaming as he walks away. She stomps off.

@immorethant OMG this old woman cracked me up yesterday :D

ED4068A9-448F-4BD8-B0FF-70D293EB6B8C.gif

The old angel  , should have let her do negotiation  :lol: She could have been 

E5D6D2FB-4B86-4988-BDBF-C41FAAB12090.gif

* reading too much pages, did we know why this old angel aged this badly  :mrgreen: For me personally Him alone aging & having bad knees deserve death :sweat_smile: 

Archived