Quantcast
meechuttso

[Current Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

The ederly angel who managed to fall in love and live a long life with his wife baffles me: how the hell did he hide all this time?:o

I really need the subs to understand why things went so differently for Kang Woo and Mathilde.

How many angels have tried to escape the deity in the name of love? 

What's the point of Kang Woo and Mathilde's story if they're only one couple among others of mixed angel/human couple? 

I'm pretty sure that Kang Woo saved Dan's life when they fall in the water. I'm relieved that he didn't lose it completely.   

He had a scary moment at his home when he saw Yeon Seo instead of Mathilde talking to him on screen. What could have caused this vision?

And at one point Yeon Seo after helping the ballet troup who went, from out of nowhere (?), to a home retirement to take care of the ederly here during few days, made an announcement that shocked the troup and displeased Kang Woo a lot. 

They had an argument after in which she made an offer to him but he didn't want to shake her hand and it's Dan who forced him to do it by joining their hands.

I really wonder what's wrong here.

Kang Woo is legitimately suspicious of Dan; he saw that all his deep wounds have already healed and Hu has also attracted his attention. He literally disappeared in front of him. I wonder how is going to react to them: angels are clearly not his favourites living being but will he be able to contain himself for the sake of reaching his goal?

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

15 minutes ago, joanie_ha said:

although I’m still in love with the show a lot, I hope they can actually show us a proper storyline development. Today’s ep seems draggy to me sadly...

This is one of the concerns I've had with this show from the beginning.  The storytelling is very uneven.  It's like they began with one idea and then didn't quite follow through.

Still hoping for improvement because the leads really are stellar.  But this is still just an "okay" show for me.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

This is a 16 part drama....can we call calm down please? On halfway mark now, so lets see.

I honestly think this will push him over the edge to go all out with YS and fight for her. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

33 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

The ederly angel who managed to fall in love and live a long life with his wife baffles me: how the hell did he hide all this time?:o

I am  puzzled as

Was it a lesson to our angel : you can hide but you can’t run:joy:

5d011edcc5c03772677321.gif?download

5d01200fde553431933943.gif?download

5d011dbd1e871527622021.gif?download

• Sad 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/12/2019 at 11:17 PM, immorethant said:

The way he looks at her.

The look of a man in love and how proud he is of his girl. ;)

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images . Thanks
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

13 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I have questions about that part too. I couldn’t livestream the whole ep today due to slow connection. But from what I saw in the recaps, it seemed like Angel Hu knew about that old Angel for a while and today he just drags Dan there to witness him cruelly dissipate the old Angel into dust just for a warning or what, gosh, I need sub right now to find out...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

It's possible elderly angel had used his powers to hide his identity or he controlled/suppressed his powers for a very long time to prevent other angels feel/sense his presence (angel radar). 

It's possible that the elderly angel used his power for someone or he started to lose his ability of controlling/suppressing his power due to old age, thus Angel Hu immediately know the elderly angel's true identity and his whereabouts.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

What I feel from today's episode:

- as always, i really hate the whole Fantasia thing and the ballet team. Heck that Fantasia, just take it all, Evil Aunt!

- the ballet team suddenly appeared at a home is weird. Ok probably i need SUBS!

- when Aunt, Cousins appear, I skip. One word, waste of screen time.

- today's scenes seem weird, the editing was all over the place like it suddenly jumped from one place to another so abruptly. Again maybe I need subs. 

- Dan and YS both cannot cook but still want to "poison" each other.:lol:

- JKW is interested in Dan so much that he follows him almost everywhere. Is he his shadow? More to come at the beach next episode. Shadow KW is looming there as well. And why does he keep hugging YS :crazy: 

- Hoo is weird. There's something more to him that I can't figure out. Sometimes I don't know what he's trying to do to Dan. He's playing with him.

- Agree with many of you the plot is not developing. It keeps coming back to square one. After the kiss Dan realised he cannot like her so he rejected her and kept his distance. Then he probably forgot about it for a while and let his feelings go a little bit. After he sees what happened to the old couple, he realised again he cannot like her because he freaked out imagining the old lady as YS and cannot bear for her to be devastated if he dissipates like the old man. So this is the second time he's running away again. I get the push and pull thing but I'm upset! I want to see their relationship grow! Not grow then gone then back again and the cycle repeats. Alright, I can understand that because all writers like to play with their audiences heartstrings and angst this way. But duh... not as if we got a lot of episodes left for them to do this. You know right, every otp moment is precious for shippers heart :rolleyes:

-that imagery of YS crying scene was so good. Heartbreaking. 

- the kitchen scene is cute albeit the edited-out scene of him adjusting her hair. We were right or we jinxed it. It was JUST but a cute cooking scene. :lol:

- at this point, I'm really watching just for these two sterling leads. Love their acting and chemistry more than anything. :heart:

• Like 10

Tbh, today's episode was a bit draggy and not too exciting. Instead I should've taken tomorrow off! 

5cb26db6-264b-4510-aa17-bf7c4f95a26e-ori

I hope we get answers to these plot holes that are still yet to be solved. I'm getting a bit impatient and confused here. I also hope that when JKW knows that KD is an angel, he will help them not fall into the same tragic fate as his with Mathil. 

Not to mention that I am starting to hate the Deities because they are being quite selfish. I know there are rules and disciplines but if they want humans to worship/praise them, then don't take away their happiness. Don't even send the Angels on a mission if they knew what will come to them. Smh.

aa757942-be0a-4e72-ad48-b27be370bb87-ori

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Okay, it might make sense to me with subs but I am bit disappointed with today's episode as I felt nothing really happened with our OTP.

Like what is the writer doing to us and how come the editing team keeps taking out bits that are so cute to us. This really pissing me off now or unless they want to use those scenes for flash backs?

No wonder KMS said that their chemistry is at 50 now rather than 100. I still have hope following the press release and yesterday's announcement that there will be progress between DK and YS.

As for JKW, no freaking words but to me at this moment seems more appealing than the freaking Angel Hu (hope he gets knocked out tomorrow) by JKW.

• Like 6

I will go back to watching the cute bts video that KBS released this afternoon for now. Seriously they are more enjoyable than today's episode. :)

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

HAd an interesting thought.

If Sunbae Hu knows that KW is an angel (who had fallen in love with a human), why hasn't he been dissipated?

It was easy for sunbae Hu to do that to the ajusshi.

Is it the angel still gave the man some time on Earth to spend with his beloved and near the end of their lives, that's when they are claimed and returned?

Does disappearing in smoke and dust mean that the angel is forever gone? Or reborn in another life?

I am trying to relate the ajusshi's handkerchief feather turning black now that he has 'disappeared' with KW's handkerchief which also has the black feather but he is still on Earth.

And not letting him kill himself. Is this all part of a bigger plan?

Not only Hu didn't try to kill Kang Woo but he seemed that he wanted to hide from him for fear to be recognized as an angel.  

Maybe it wouldn't be that easy to kill Kang Woo? I'm still intrigued that he never showed his powers.

I think becoming dust is definitively dying for the angels. And like @uglypearl said, it's unlikely that the elder was spared but rather that he used his powers to hide.

About Kang Woo's handkerchief, i need to check the scene again but in my memory, it turned black before the shot was fired, so maybe Kang Woo escaped death on a confusion. He might not be hunted like the others angels because he's not on any list : Mathilde's death covered him and protected him.       

If this true, he  just kept accidentally his immortality and since he cut all ties with the deity he couldn't do anything about it.  

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am  puzzled as

Was it a lesson to our angel : you can hide but you can’t run:joy:

1 hour ago, joanie_ha said:

I have questions about that part too. I couldn’t livestream the whole ep today due to slow connection. But from what I saw in the recaps, it seemed like Angel Hu knew about that old Angel for a while and today he just drags Dan there to witness him cruelly dissipate the old Angel into dust just for a warning or what, gosh, I need sub right now to find out...

I wonder if dragging Dan here didn't have another purpose: could it be that he's training Dan for his next mission after Yeon Seo: to become an angel killer like him?    

1 hour ago, uglypearl said:

It's possible elderly angel had used his powers to hide his identity or he controlled/suppressed his powers for a very long time to prevent other angels feel/sense his presence (angel radar). 

It's possible that the elderly angel used his power for someone or he started to lose his ability of controlling/suppressing his power due to old age, thus Angel Hu immediately know the elderly angel's true identity and his whereabouts.

Both are excellent suggestions  and entirely possible: hopefully the subs will clear everything?

• Like 5

I knew there will be a separation. If I’m not mistaken I think I even mentioned it in one of my earlier posts. But I didn’t expect it to happen this week! :lol:

KBS totally played with our feelings! 

I’m not minding the melo side of things ... I’m a sucker for it ... but WHERE IS MY ROMANCE!!! :bawling:

But if Hae Sun is saying it’s yet to begun then I will trust her. :wub:

29 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I will go back to watching the cute bts video that KBS released this afternoon for now. Seriously they are more enjoyable than today's episode. :)

Join me! :wub:

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Although I am still bit sad for our OTP, here is the preview for tomorrow's episode:tears::tears:

Don't be sad. Things will get better. 

I believe we will have a happy ending.

JKW decided on his own to marry Malti. He was punished and made to stay alone without being able to die.

Old man wanted to be with Old woman. He was punished in a different way and his wife was left alone. 

Dan decided to leave for YS for her to be safe. They will have a happy ending. 

• Like 3

I should be asleep by now but I just can't help thinking about today eoisode.

For me I don't know if today there may be or may not be plot development (until I rewatch sub version). But I noticed some character developments that

- Dan finally accept his feeling for Yeon Seo.

- At the end he resigned from his secretary job which means he abandoned his mission too. He knew and accept  the consequence of loving human but the reason he left YS because he cared for her and decided to take the punishment alone. So the purpose that the drama showed repeating example stories of 2 failed angel is to make us see how his decision from fearing for his own safety now changed into caring for YS's feeling. So his character gradually developed to understand more the meaning of true love .  

Good night. I hope I will be able to sleep.  :blush::sleeping:

• Like 8
  • Love 2