[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really blinded by the love of the main leads of this drama, so i don´t really care about the others characters much. But rewatching the first episodes, i thought that Nina and Director Ji relationship would improve, that Nina would have a good character development, Yeon Seo would get closer to the good side of her family (just the uncle, i mean)... But they just gave screentime for the evil plans (which i skip everytime i watch ..)

4 hours ago, jakey09 said:

@Ni Wen I don’t know why it’s so hard for me to accept that ALML is always ranking below OSN and even WWW. Even if it’s doing better in ratings.

But then I guess, the crazy buzz I see it’s from international fans only. I don’t know how these things get calculated. 

It makes me so proud, SooSun individual ranking keeps going up. 

Buzz is overall data based....Song Joong Ki, Han Ji Min....they come with a strong, steady base and the shows are good......thats why I guess

@jakey09 im here! Not totally caught up yet but what the heck, right? :lol: 

Dan messing with Yeon’s memories makes me a little worried since I always hate memories being played with. But perhaps, it will allow these two to mingle some more. *ahem*, i mean it will allow them to have just a bit more time together since the distance will draw them closer :P

Translation of Kim Myung Soo's interview (from Naver's video).

(my apology for any mis-translation).

Good night , sweet dream everyone !!! :relaxed::kiss_wink::sleeping:

Q: How long you have been being Angel Kim Dan ?
I started shooting since February. Now it's passing the middle of June.
Actually preparation period is longer than that. If I count, I think it's almost half a year.

Q: Do you think Kim Dan and Kim Myung Soo is synchronized (similar) ?
Actually , now it's almost...because I'm doing the drama acting.

Being Kim Myung Soo as a person, and have been acting as Kim Dan character already 6 months , now it becomes almost similar.
In fact it's not like that, even if it's the same person but now I lived as Kim Dan every day per week , being as Kim Dan for 6 months and taking a little break as Myung Soo.
Even doing this interview right now it feels like being Kim Dan doing the interview.
Umm..it would be right to say 100 percent (similar), probably right to think like that.

Q: Being Kim Dan, talking about attractiveness of the character
First , Dan personality is honest and he can't lie, also being nice friend.
Second, as time goes by, his character can also show various of new appearances
Actually, being Kim Dan character, at early , middle and the latter episodes of the drama each provide very appealing charm. 
I think everyone who watched ALML from heart can fall in love with the Kim Dan's attractiveness, more or less.

Q: How was it being angel who watched human's world ?
If speaking as Dan, each individual humans are working hard for their living.
Each person is trying to live a good life, aiming for the best of their lives, isn't it ?

Q: Tell us how is Kim Myung Soo in real life
Kim Mung Soo, to put it this way, is very funny. 
His personality is very shy (korean phrase said 'hiding face').
Also I think he's quiet, modest person.
Actually I didn't know myself well. 
Now being Kim Dan for half a year, honestly I don't really know what kind of person is Kim Myung Soo ? 
The certain thing I know is that Kim Myung Soo half year ago was a very modest person.

(Note :  I just want to highlight this because after 6 months being with Shin Hye Sun, now it seems he has changed from a shy, introverted guy to be more open personality. It's a power of love  :P:phew::rolleyes::wub: )  

Q: Black Dan vs White Dan which one is more attractive to you ?
Ah.. both are equal, so difficult to distinguish. Both have attractive apperance of Dan.
I think at the latter episodes , there will be more appearance of black Dan. Personally I'm also in the middle of shooting that.
I think I'm a little more attracted to White Dan's appearance.
Because Dan is cute like puppy, right ?  Very lovely like a kid for all fans who love to watch a cute drama.
He is such companion who sticked to Yeon Seo like a key ring.

It's a cute apperance, but when I think of that, all of his aspects are charming.
I have a feeling that white Dan is more of my style .

(bonus) 

4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@jakey09 im here! Not totally caught up yet but what the heck, right? :lol: 

Dan messing with Yeon’s memories makes me a little worried since I always hate memories being played with. But perhaps, it will allow these two to mingle some more. *ahem*, i mean it will allow them to have just a bit more time together since the distance will draw them closer :P

Jungkook sexiness in your DP is distracting.

Anyway.

Are you skipping episodes? :lol: Well, I should be glad he simply wiped off the kidnapping bit and not all.

I’m not sure if will have some moments? All I can imagine them wasting their time on worries! 

The thing which is really making me curious, will she faint right away or will they have confrontation? What if she acts really negative about the wings and that’s why Dan wiped off her memory?! Even if it’s a trauma, as some predict ... it will make Dan go back on his words to tell her everything. And that’s all pretty worrisome. 

31 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Translation of Kim Myung Soo's interview (from Naver's video).

(my apology for any mis-translation).

Good night , sweet dream everyone !!! :relaxed::kiss_wink::sleeping:

Q: How long you have been being Angel Kim Dan ?
I started shooting since February. Now it's passing the middle of June.
Actually preparation period is longer than that. If I count, I think it's almost half a year.

Being Kim Myung Soo as a person, and have been acting as Kim Dan character already 6 months , now it becomes almost similar.
In fact it's not like that, even if it's the same person but now I lived as Kim Dan every day per week , being as Kim Dan for 6 months and taking a little break as Myung Soo.
Even doing this interview right now it feels like being Kim Dan doing the interview.
Umm..it would be right to say 100 percent (similar), probably right to think like that.

Q: Being Kim Dan, talking about attractiveness of the character
First , Dan personality is honest and he can't lie, also being nice friend.
Second, as time goes by, his character can also show various of new appearances
Actually, being Kim Dan character, at early , middle and the latter episodes of the drama each provide very appealing charm. 
I think everyone who watched ALML from heart can fall in love with the Kim Dan's attractiveness, more or less.

Q: How was it being angel who watched human's world ?
If speaking as Dan, each individual humans are working hard for their living.
Each person is trying to live a good life, aiming for the best of their lives, isn't it ?

Now being Kim Dan for half a year, honestly I don't really know what kind of person is Kim Myung Soo ? 
The certain thing I know is that Kim Myung Soo half year ago was a very modest person.

(Note :  I just want to highlight this because after 6 months being with Shin Hye Sun, now it seems he has changed from a shy, introverted guy to be more open personality. It's a power of love  :P:phew::rolleyes::wub: )  

Q: Black Dan vs White Dan which one is more attractive to you ?
Ah.. both are equal, so difficult to distinguish. Both have attractive apperance of Dan.
I think at the latter episodes , there will be more appearance of black Dan. Personally I'm also in the middle of shooting that.
I think I'm a little more attracted to White Dan's appearance.
Because Dan is cute like puppy, right ?  Very lovely like a kid for all fans who love to watch a cute drama.
He is such companion who sticked to Yeon Seo like a key ring.

It's a cute apperance, but when I think of that, all of his aspects are charming.
I have a feeling that white Dan is more of my style .

(bonus) 

Have a good night! Thank you for translating this interview. I love how he says he has been living as Kim Dan for half of the year, very interesting hmmm :wub:

And I have to agree with him, both sides of Dan are very attractive. Dark or White it doesn't matter. I’m excited to see what kind of Dark Dan scenes we’ll be seeing in the upcoming episodes.

@jakey09 LOL! Yes Jungkook is quite distracting for me too. Took me a long while to find that perfect dance clip lol

haha no not skipping episodes but still way behind. I told myself I wouldn’t fall behind on dramas because it is always so much harder to catch up especially when im watching a few others haha. So I figured i can watch and come by at the same time.

I am hoping we don’t have to worry so much about these two lovebirds but unfortunately i think we will be filled with worries.

i think he is going to erase her memories the moment he realized that she just saw him in that kind of moment. And she is going to struggle pretty hard to try and remember it. Bittersweet!

22 hours ago, titania1000 said:

It was a joke on my part: a bad one i admit to give a last thought for her dog who has  disappeared from the story,  but i don't think in all seriousness that she will take her life.

The writer gave a lot of clues that she's treating suicide with all the care and sensitvity that this issue requires. 

Yeon Seo tried to kill herself once and it was a long road since then for her to win back her desire to live.

No man, no romance ever is worth losing it again.

Yeah,i realized right away you said it in a lighter tone and was also my bad if it came like it was addresed to you and not to the bigger picture jaja...Just tried to point my own feelings and hope this drama won't take that route with the idea of romantic:lol:

I must say i'm very very curious how the writer will solve this part of the story as it comes off as quite tricky,i mean if they permit Dan as angel to stay by YS side it is clearly unfair to all the others before him who broke their law and were turned to dust...The only choice would be to make him human but curious how will that turn out,if they don't make a big suprise and show he trully didn't die and is in coma or something like that and that is his own body

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Suddenly this pop out in my mind, "Dan is for Yeonseo. Please hangout with Kim Myung Soo". I read on twitter when fans had chat with KMS on vlive maybe. Such a tease, I just can't... :sweat_smile:

Archived