[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

And finally Yeon-Seo was spotted :love:

PqwvKwV.jpg

And also Myung-soo

9qAtr9O.jpg

original photos from https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/64445997.html?weibo_id=4357800274271015

Spoiler

sEwe52b.jpg

tvetz50.jpg

The location is 'Jade Garden Natural Arboretum (제이드가든 수목원)'

in Chuncheon city (춘천시) , Gangwon province (강원도)

https://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=1634478

Wow...I think it's a good place for a fantasy drama shooting.  :blush:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vlog from 'One and Only Love' staff from 'Incheon Art Center' shooting location.

There's a short ballet scene which I think it's stand-in shot.

(edited) Because the original Youtube video was deleted now by the owner. :(

But I still think the BTS of the ballet scene in the teaser is worth watching.

So....May I pasted this gif here instead ?

RKAcUNi.gif

On 4/5/2019 at 5:34 PM, immorethant said:

The location is 'Jade Garden Natural Arboretum (제이드가든 수목원)'

in Chuncheon city (춘천시) , Gangwon province (강원도)

What a beautiful place! Probably they will shoot a very romantic scene ...

2 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Teaser poster released.

The poster accurately hints that there will be a lot of ballet in the drama. This is very, very happy! I want a lot of dances that will make watching what is happening with true delight ...:wub:

From the article

... from what has been revealed in 'Dan, Only Love' poster, the flying (blowing in the breeze) flower petals and feathers, mingled with toe-shoes-wearing ballerina's feet - make our heart all 'soft and lumpy' (LoL, like cotton candy?). 'Dan, Only Love' , with its feasts of beautiful dancing, and its realm (topic/genre) of angelic ('celestial') fantasy, is sure to draw the viewers' emotions and curiosity.

Too, Shin Hye-Sun, Kim Myung-Soo, Lee Dong-Gun,, Kim Bo-Mi will appear, and the one who has birthed a variety of hit works such as 'Swordman Hong Gil-Dong', 'Baker King Kim Tak-Goo', 'Healer', 'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-Ho 1', 'Queen for 7 Days', etc, Director Lee Jung-Seob's next project is presently gathering anticipation.

'Dan, Only Love' representatives have relayed, "Meeting of Ballerina and Angel, using toe shoes and flight feather we've tried to symbolically express," and "this coming Spring, to a blindingly*** beautiful ballet and angel's world, we have invited the viewers thru this celestial romance, 'Dan, Only Love', so we would appreciate much your love and interest." :wub::wub:    [ Just love the feeeeels this one's giving meeee.... ^_^ ]

***눈부신 (so bright it makes one cover your eyes - blinding, in other words - pun intended since we know Lee Yeon-Seo's state) B):glasses::phew:

Spoiler

이런 가운데 공개된 ‘단, 하나의 사랑’ 티저 포스터는 포스터 속 흩날리는 꽃잎과 깃털, 그리고 토슈즈를 신은 발레리나의 발의 어우러짐이 마음을 몽글몽글하게 만들고 있다. ‘단, 하나의 사랑’은 아름다운 발레의 향연과, 천사라는 판타지적 소재로 시청자들의 감성과 호기심을 자극할 예정.

또한 신혜선, 김명수, 이동건, 김보미 등이 출연하며, ‘쾌도홍길동’, ‘제빵왕 김탁구’, ‘힐러’, ‘동네변호사 조들호1’, ‘7일의 왕비’ 등 다수의 히트작을 탄생시킨 이정섭 감독의 차기작으로 기대를 모으는 중이다.

‘단, 하나의 사랑’ 제작진은 “발레리나와 천사의 만남을 토슈즈와 날개 깃털을 이용해 상징적으로 표현했다”며 “올 봄 눈부신 발레와 천사의 세계로 시청자를 초대할 판타스틱 천상 로맨스 ‘단, 하나의 사랑’에 많은 기대와 관심 부탁드린다”고 전했다.

Thank you @immorethant for ALL your loving posts and updates! We rock! Thanks all to you! :w00t:

Fighting, Lee Myung-Soo!  Fighting, Shin Hye-Sun!!

I saw this IG and also another one said that it's a shooting location of 'One and Only Love'.

Not sure if it would be Yeon-Seo's house ?  (https://m.blog.naver.com/grulsa/221509160148)

** korean translation

남양주  Namyangju (** city in Gyeonggi province) 

세트장  Filming site

벽장식(주방) = wall decoration (kitchen)

It's decoration work of this company --> http://grulsa.com

Follow link here for more photos from this company's portfolio, but the web just said that it's from KBS 수목드라마 (Wed-Thu drama), probably it was changed later this IG posting.

Link#1

Link#2

First still shot release of ballerina Yeon Seo.  :love:

8k9c2SP.jpg

WzdlYt2.jpg

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003990110

http://m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2019041501375

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019041557904

(google translation)

Shin Hye Sun, who is in the photo on the 15th, is beautifully dressed from head to toe. A dark blue dress and long straight long legs are evoking a transformation.

On April 15th, 'Dahn, One Love' production team unveiled Shin Hye Sun's shooting still cut for the first time. Shin Hye-sun's brilliant visuals filled with photographs, and the atmosphere filled with stories fix their gaze at once.

Shin Hye Sun in the public photos is beautifully dressed from head to toe. A simple, feminine dress with a dark blue color, long straight long legs, white face and pink lips. Her brilliant visuals blend in an exquisite blend and clearly mark the charm of the ballerina diverse.

Above all, the figure of Shin Hye Sun practicing ballet attracts attention. Shin Hye Sun is playing ballet in a corner of the building, not a stage. Her appearance is elegant as she dances with emotion from expressions to fingertips. Especially, the eyes that are deep in thought seem to wonder about the characters' story. 

"Dahn, one love" production team said, "Shin Hye Sun from the first shot, showed a lot of immersive characters. I hope to see Shin Hye Sun, who will come back to the theater with her ballerina, and her transformation to shine brightly. " 

pfxOiGq.jpg

amp15Pf.jpg

uYxtzBM.jpg

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000382627

Kim Myung-soo's first still photos released as angel 'Dan',  charming cupid with dimples

In the public released photo, Kim Myung-Soo dressed in pure white clothes, which is a symbol of angel. He looks busy (정신없어) writing his daily journal with a white feather pen. Smiling innocently even in the midst of his busy work, Kim Myung-soo revealed the optimistic personality of his character. In particular, the trademark dimples on his face caught viewers' attention.

Dan who is a playful trouble-maker angel who descended to earth with his appearance/aspect (면모로) of saving and loving all lives will warm the heart of viewers. Kim Myung-soo is expected to show the charming side of this Dan angel that viewers can't help but love him.

A 'Dan, One Love' production crew said 'Kim Myung-soo' showed perfect synchronization/matching (싱크로율) with this angel Dan's character. From the 1st script reading meeting, he showed passion for the character and made the production team admired. This is a discovery of new attraction/charming of actor Kim Myung-soo.

So please look forward to 'Dan, One Love' and also please expect to see Kim Myou-soo's transformation as a heart-warming angel. "

1st video teaser.

(google translation from article)

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003942108

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/04/17/2019041700889.html

'Dan, One Love' Shin Hye Sun, perfect ballerina transformation. Wow ! 

'단 하나의 사랑' 신혜선, 발레리나 완벽 변신 '우아'

'Dahn, One Love' The first teaser begins with the appearance of ballerina Shin Hye Sun (Lee Yeon Seo). Shin Hye Sun who is preparing to come to the stage wearing a toss. She is dressed in a bright white ballet costume and her figure is reminiscent of an elegant swan. This enchanting transformation of the ballerina Shin Hye Sun leaves the impact with beautiful appearance to be dazzling.

Afterwards, the scenes of Shin Hye Sun, who wraps up his eyes and wriggles together, unfold. A shocking traffic accident video, the sight of her loss of sight, and her trials. The silhouette of an angel appeared after the narration "When I lost the meaning of my life (내 삶의 의미를 잃었을 때)" and "He appeared before me (그가 내 앞에 나타났다)". And then, Shin Hye Sun, who stands up and dances again and the smile of the angel Kim Myung-soo (Kim Dan) foreshadows their heartbreaking encounter.

The transformation of Shin Hye Sun, who moves into a ballerina in the first teaser, was outstanding. Shin Hye Sun made a deep impression with the visuals of the ballerina as well as the glare that filled the screen. The story of a ballerina who has fallen into a dream, a story of a ballerina, and a story of an angel who finds hope of life again in a short teaser video. 

Love the teaser. Beautiful aloof Yeon Seo and cute Angel Dan. "When I lost the meaning of life. He appeared before me."  Wow, it's giving me the feels. Can't wait to see their chemistry. 

Calling for all L fans. Let's all get ready and countdown to May 15 and make this place happy and noisy B)

I can't decide which one I prefer between black angel Dan and white angel Dan (with dimples). 

I love both looks. :love:

Now I feel sorry for Yeon-Seo because she can't see his face....LOL :P

LE0W58F.png

3xoS5un.png

"Every time I close my eyes
It's like a dark paradise
No one compares to you
I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side

All my friends ask me why I stay strong
Tell 'em when you find true love it lives on
Ah, that's why I stay here

And there's no remedy for memory your face
Like a melody, it won't lift my head
Your soul is hunting me and telling me
That everything is fine
But I wish I was dead"

from 'Dark Paradise'  by Lana Del Rey

M5ftawB.jpg

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

I can't decide which one I prefer between black angel Dan and white angel Dan (with dimples). 

I love both looks. :love:

Now I feel sorry for Yeon-Seo because she can't see his face....LOL :P

"Every time I close my eyes
It's like a dark paradise
No one compares to you
I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side

All my friends ask me why I stay strong
Tell 'em when you find true love it lives on
Ah, that's why I stay here

And there's no remedy for memory your face
Like a melody, it won't lift my head
Your soul is hunting me and telling me
That everything is fine
But I wish I was dead"

from 'Dark Paradise'  by Lana Del Rey

I kind of like the dark angel, it suits him very well and seriously he is very attractive. I feel sorry for our Yeon-Seo not being able to see his gorgeous face. 

Archived